Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I saw this thread and thought they maybe had found her. Then about the third page I noticed the date. I wish it was true that they had found her. And wouldn't it be fantastic if she were alive? Stranger things have happened!

I HATE being the outhouse expert.........:crazy:

That's really funny.

You guys all make really good points.

Maybe the reason they all seem so confident that Cayl won't be found is because she actually IS in the back yard. Maybe she was moved back there at some point - to protect KC. (in the middle of the night)!! just thinking outloud again. Some point before the lime was put down? That would explain CA's outrageous behavior towards TM. "I'll never speak to TM, again". I hope they will do another search warrant on the back yard.

Like I said in another thread, let CA keep talking and she'll give us more clues.

That's really funny.

You guys all make really good points.

Maybe the reason they all seem so confident that Cayl won't be found is because she actually IS in the back yard. Maybe she was moved back there at some point - to protect KC. (in the middle of the night)!! just thinking outloud again. Some point before the lime was put down? That would explain CA's outrageous behavior towards TM. "I'll never speak to TM, again". I hope they will do another search warrant on the back yard.

Like I said in another thread, let CA keep talking and she'll give us more clues.

I don't want to accuse an innocent person of anything if they truly are innocent. But, if the yard had already been cleared by LE then the back yard is the safest place for a body. That would also mean someone went to get the body and would be an accomplice. Just saying........It would also explain why they aren't worried about her being found and given a proper burial.

That would have been my guess for Florida soil. Lime is normally used in areas where there is a lot of moss under trees and clay type soil.

That is why when he started doing the yard with quick lime, I felt something was wrong - seriously wrong. When he took those bags to the back yard, I surmised then it was to cover to confuse the cadaver dogs in case LE came back.

Just an FYI... we live about 30 miles west of the A's and we use lime all the time. We like so many others here have St Augustine grass which like alkaline soil but the oak trees leaves turn the soil acid so we use lime to counteract it.

Our vet also said to use lime regularly in the back yard to kill parasites from the dogs. I would think the A's would do that because of a child being in the back and them having a dog.

I don't want to accuse an innocent person of anything if they truly are innocent. But, if the yard had already been cleared by LE then the back yard is the safest place for a body. That would also mean someone went to get the body and would be an accomplice. Just saying........It would also explain why they aren't worried about her being found and given a proper burial.

I actually said to my husband a few nights ago..."Maybe they already had a proper burial...maybe they are at peace with where Caylee is?"...

I think GA limed the yard right after the confrontations with the protestors (like the little guy). Remember how huffed up GA would get about anyone being on his "property"? When I saw him "gardening" that day and putting up the yellow tape I initially thought he was trying to keep the protestors at bay.

But, what if the reason they really want to keep people off the property is if Caylee is buried there at the house? This is pure speculation but it would explain why the GPA's really freak out about anyone putting a toe on their property.

I think GA limed the yard right after the confrontations with the protestors (like the little guy). Remember how huffed up GA would get about anyone being on his "property"? When I saw him "gardening" that day and putting up the yellow tape I initially thought he was trying to keep the protestors at bay.

But, what if the reason they really want to keep people off the property is if Caylee is buried there at the house? This is pure speculation but it would explain why the GPA's really freak out about anyone putting a toe on their property.

I wrote that the day it happened, then reconfirmed it in my mind when Tim wanted to re-search the yard and CA went ballistic.

The best place to bury a body is an area which has already been cleared by LE.

Someone on here said it was really "weird" they way CA was tending that flower bed over and over.

On one of the crime shows (don't recall which one, could have been Forensic Files) there was an older guy had murdered his wife and buried her in the basement (or root cellar). Many years had gone by (even decades maybe) and once LE got reasonable proof he had killed her and buried her in the basement they went digging down there. A cadaver dog had alerted there as well. Well, they dug and dug but could not find anything. Later on, they came back and dug and dug and finally found the body. Sometimes the dog doesn't alert in exactly the right spot. Food for thought. I remember this case because the old man was in his kitchen eating spaghetti when he was informed and he was real nonchalant about the finding of a body in his basement.

I don't know but wasn't it revealed to the FBI first (maybe the FBI told him something). Then wasn't it mentioned by Yuri almost in an apologetic manner because Yuri knew the information?
Yeah, he apologized because he kinda let it slip to Cindy.

Just an FYI... we live about 30 miles west of the A's and we use lime all the time. We like so many others here have St Augustine grass which like alkaline soil but the oak trees leaves turn the soil acid so we use lime to counteract it.

Our vet also said to use lime regularly in the back yard to kill parasites from the dogs. I would think the A's would do that because of a child being in the back and them having a dog.

First of all, it is unlikely you use quick lime. It is very dangerous to handle and can be inhaled if not used properly. You most likely use garden lime which is entirely different.

Next, there are NO oak or pine trees in their yard. That is the only reason you would use lime to lower the acidity of the leaves.

Third and most important is quick lime will burn the a dog or child's feet. Dogs don't have parasites if wormed regularly and theirs is an inside dog, so it would not be just in the stools, but in their mouth as well.

I believe we are talking about two different things in this.

I always think about the things that the A's may have seen/noticed prior to CA's call to LE. The only thing, though, is why make that phone call, then? If they really wanted to cover up something they thought KC did, then why even call LE? It's apparent that Caylee didn't have any little friends who would notice her gone, and the family could easily have come up with an adoption scenario to explain to relatives. So why, then, would CA make that 911 call, knowing the havoc that would follow?

The A's have never tried to cover up the disappearance of Caylee, when CA realized KC hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days she called 911 immediately and she was near hysterical.

It never crossed their minds that KC was behind whatever happened to Caylee. They even understood when KC was arrested the first time, she was lying to LE, I'm sure they thought she was covering up for someone and probably figured a nite or two in jail and she would be ready to start talking and Caylee would be brought home then they would figure out what to do with KC.

It wasn't until it was apparent LE had locked up the person responsible for Caylee's disappearance and although they were investigating all leads they didn't think Caylee was going to turn up alive that the A's started back pedaling.

This part all makes perfect sense to me, from the A's POV Caylee is alive therefore KC is innocent of harming her. Caylee is missing, KC doesn't know where she is therefore someone else is responsible for Caylee's disappearance.
IT is the ABC defense, Anyone But Casey.

I have always thought she is buried in the back yard. That is why Cindy was nervous when she was taking Greta on tour thru the backyard and kept repeating the cadaver dogs hits were inconsistant.

The whole fam damily is acting so cocky like they just know poor little Caylee will never be found. They all make me sick!!

You know these are my sentiments as well. Something just doesn't sit well or right with the whole police report for 50 bucks and 2 stolen gas cans! It's not like you are gonna make a claim on the homeowners policy, and let's be honest here, George had to have had or at least entertained the idea that it was Casey given her past actions.

I think the calling the police and filing a report was under Cindy's direction. She seemed to be documenting a case against Casey for what I believe was her intent to go for custody. She also got documentation from the bank about the thefts, and then of course called 911 with the threat of grand theft auto.

I think the calling the police and filing a report was under Cindy's direction. She seemed to be documenting a case against Casey for what I believe was her intent to go for custody. She also got documentation from the bank about the thefts, and then of course called 911 with the threat of grand theft auto.

I've listened to Cindy's 911 calls over and over and still think she is faking, but I could be wrong. Maybe it was after George convinced her it was pizza in the trunk that she decided better go with that story. If G & C didnot know before July 15th, then they certainly are involve in the coverup. Plain as day!

Wonder if LE has ever found the counselor Cindy had talked to about taking custody of Caylee and kicking KC out?

What gets me the most, is Cindy trying to paint such a loving family picture of the Anthonys. She refutes the claim there was a big fight on Father's Day weekend, so I guess her neighbor is lieing too!

This is all so frustrating! It's obvious everyone is lying! What's really sad is if Caylee is in the backyard and they know it, that they would sit back and watch poor TM and hundreds of volunteers waste their time and money on this next search!
It's also so frustrating that hundreds of sluethers, not to mention LE can't crack this!

I actually said to my husband a few nights ago..."Maybe they already had a proper burial...maybe they are at peace with where Caylee is?"...

No disrespect meant but do they look or act like people who are at peace? Cindy is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, George at times appears ready to stroke out and admitted to being suicidal a few weeks ago. These people are as far from peaceful as anyone I've ever seen.

If they know where Caylee is buried wouldn't it be easier on them to just admit Caylee is deceased and let LE and TM do their thing rather than keep up a facade of Caylee is alive? If LE wants to come back to their yard all they need is to talk to the judge.

The A's don't need to concede KC's guilt by admitting Caylee is dead, they've been saying all along Anyone But Casey, that wouldn't need to change.

That makes a lot of sense actually.

On one of the crime shows (don't recall which one, could have been Forensic Files) there was an older guy had murdered his wife and buried her in the basement (or root cellar). Many years had gone by (even decades maybe) and once LE got reasonable proof he had killed her and buried her in the basement they went digging down there. A cadaver dog had alerted there as well. Well, they dug and dug but could not find anything. Later on, they came back and dug and dug and finally found the body. Sometimes the dog doesn't alert in exactly the right spot. Food for thought. I remember this case because the old man was in his kitchen eating spaghetti when he was informed and he was real nonchalant about the finding of a body in his basement.

OMG that was forensic files i remember that one...bc when they finally dug her up the smell of decomp. was so bad and he was still eating his spaghetti. When the cops went to arrest him he asked if he could finish his dinner. really disturbing huh:yuck:

I've listened to Cindy's 911 calls over and over and still think she is faking, but I could be wrong. Maybe it was after George convinced her it was pizza in the trunk that she decided better go with that story. If G & C didnot know before July 15th, then they certainly are involve in the coverup. Plain as day!

Wonder if LE has ever found the counselor Cindy had talked to about taking custody of Caylee and kicking KC out?

What gets me the most, is Cindy trying to paint such a loving family picture of the Anthonys. She refutes the claim there was a big fight on Father's Day weekend, so I guess her neighbor is lieing too!

You realize the therapist couldn't tell LE anything? Even with a warrant, that is covered under Dr/Pt confidentiality. Also all the therapist knows is what CA told her so s/he really wouldn't have anything to offer about KC. Cindy is not a suspect so they have no need to speak to the therapist.

The picture C and G hold in their minds of their perfect family is all they have left. Who does it harm to let them keep it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf