Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That does seem strange. If a body was buried there though, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have been able to smell decomposition even through the fence? :confused:

I clearly remember a media video from the day the dogs were @ the A's house....The dogs were used on the outside of A's fence's surrounding the backyard. I just seen it this week but have watched so many not sure which Orlando News site it was! Not sure if they alerted to any of these areas :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:!

24 pages to sift through....OR...I could just toss it out there....:waitasec:

Two questions:

1) Is there a generally accepted limit to the depth beyond which a cadaver dog might not be able to detect a body?

2) Was speculated early on about disposal near the alleged father J.O., not saying I buy this, but, did make me curious what happens to a cadaver dog in a cemetery. I'd never thought of this situation before. Are the bodies in casks, etc. sealed enough that a cadaver dog could detect a body that wasn't (e.g. covertly buried) in a cemetery.

TIA! These dogs and their trainers, handlers, etc. are nothing short of living miracles!

I guess I'm looking at this from the process of elimination angle. If the dogs did not hit inside of the home then that would be ruled out as the place where Caylee died.

Since the dogs did hit in the backyard then there is a possibility she died in the backyard and her body was moved (I think rather quickly).

I'm wondering
1. Were the dogs run through the inside of the home?
2. Did the dogs hit inside the house?
3. Were the dogs run inside the garage?
4. Did the dogs hit inside the garage?
5. Were the dogs run along the side of the house where Cindy found the gate to the backyard open?

I have wondered if they took them into the storage buildings too, in addition to the ones you listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member