Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what the difference between the yellow and red flags are?

Do we know what the difference between the yellow and red flags are?

Someone earlier posted they might be for underground utilities. They are in a strange arrangement for that and I'm not sure how much Florida runs undeground.

Someone earlier posted they might be for underground utilities. They are in a strange arrangement for that and I'm not sure how much Florida runs undeground.

Utilities use those flags BUT do you think you're gonna call out utilities to tromp through a potential crime scene? YIKES. Anyway, utility tags usually follow one straight line. I would assume these are evidence markers from places they took dirt for testing.

Utilities use those flags BUT do you think you're gonna call out utilities to tromp through a potential crime scene? YIKES. Anyway, utility tags usually follow one straight line. I would assume these are evidence markers from places they took dirt for testing.

I agree with you!

They are evidence flags. The red flags are to alert the team where to take dirt from for evidence. The yellow flags mark the areas which are probable. They also are alerts for the photography team.

flagevidsher.jpg

evidence-flag_MED.jpg

Does anyone know if in court when the handler's are testifying about the cadaver dogs do they bring in prior history of the dog's finding bodies? It would be interesting to see if these dogs have found prior bodies.

Does anyone know if in court when the handler's are testifying about the cadaver dogs do they bring in prior history of the dog's finding bodies? It would be interesting to see if these dogs have found prior bodies.

All I know is that they have something close to a 96% accuracy rate. And the 4% difference is usually not detecting a hit instead of hitting on somewhere a body has been.

Bolded by me-
I'm not sure if this applies in every state- if the welfare or safety of a minor child is in question, the dr/pt confidentially rule no longer applies. The states atty. could subpeona the therapist and the records. Of course the state would have to convince a judge to sign off on the subpeona.

Depending on the issues you raise as part of your defense you can put those type of records in reach of a subpeona also.

Behind the A's fence there is an open area that is about 15 or 20 foot before the next homes back yard starts. There are homes that have been built there that do not show up on google but show on the Orange County Tax record maps. These lots are only about 50 foot wide. There is no direct way to that retention pound from Hopespring Drive. You would have to go through the devolvement and get on Florence Harbor Drive and then go all the way to the end of the street. There is a house built right up to where that pound starts.

Respectfully snipped.

Do you know when the homes behind Hopespring were built? I capped the picture below from Microsoft Live Maps' "Bird's Eye View." Looking South, it clearly shows the space between the homes. But, what I found interesting is that by looking in the backyard there is no evidence of any of the toys, sandbox, etc. I'm wondering how old this picture is?

hope.jpg

I was wondering about that grass-less, weed-less spot right beyond the fence. It seems a bit strange, since all around it there is plenty of vegetation.
Didthey.png

Wow. That does seem strange. If a body was buried there though, wouldn't the cadaver dogs have been able to smell decomposition even through the fence? :confused:

I understand where you are coming from - but to allow LE to have the body would hurt KC's defense. They are saying - "no body, no proof she is dead". Right now, they are hoping to keep KC from the DP or LWOP.

I agree with you completely.

The person I replied to feels the gps know where the body is buried and are at peace with it. This I don't agree with.

Also, as long as they believe KC is innocent :rolleyes: finding Caylee could only help since it might lead to the real killer.:crazy::

Casa de Casey

Cold and cold running water
3 Square meals, sorry no substitutions
Armed Security 24/7

:cop::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:cop:

It's more than she ever deserved!

Does anyone know if the dogs were run through the inside of the Anthony home? If yes and there were no hits then we can rule out Caylee being killed inside the house, correct?

Cadaver dog hits in backyard could mean that Caylee died in the backyard, yes?
TIA

Does anyone know if the dogs were run through the inside of the Anthony home? If yes and there were no hits then we can rule out Caylee being killed inside the house, correct?

Cadaver dog hits in backyard could mean that Caylee died in the backyard, yes?
TIA

I don't think it means she died in the backyard, just that there was a decomposing body in the backyard at some point.

I guess I'm looking at this from the process of elimination angle. If the dogs did not hit inside of the home then that would be ruled out as the place where Caylee died.

Since the dogs did hit in the backyard then there is a possibility she died in the backyard and her body was moved (I think rather quickly).

I'm wondering
1. Were the dogs run through the inside of the home?
2. Did the dogs hit inside the house?
3. Were the dogs run inside the garage?
4. Did the dogs hit inside the garage?
5. Were the dogs run along the side of the house where Cindy found the gate to the backyard open?

I dont know if the dogs would actually hit inside the house if she died in there, I think it might take a lil while (a few hrs at most maybe?) for decomposition to set in or for the actual smell to start. So she couldve died in the house and then been moved with in a few minutes or whatever and there wouldnt be a scent for the dogs to hit on. Same with the yard, if she was placed somewhere back there it was prob atleast a lil while after she died for the decomp smell to have been back there. Someone can correct me if Im wrong, I know theres info on the process but Im not sure I really want to google it for fear of what it might bring up. :/

I dont know if the dogs would actually hit inside the house if she died in there, I think it might take a lil while (a few hrs at most maybe?) for decomposition to set in or for the actual smell to start. So she couldve died in the house and then been moved with in a few minutes or whatever and there wouldnt be a scent for the dogs to hit on. Same with the yard, if she was placed somewhere back there it was prob atleast a lil while after she died for the decomp smell to have been back there. Someone can correct me if Im wrong, I know theres info on the process but Im not sure I really want to google it for fear of what it might bring up. :/

Someone posted on here..darn can't remember who or where but..the dogs if trained properly can make a hit 10 min after death.

Someone posted on here..darn can't remember who or where but..the dogs if trained properly can make a hit 10 min after death.

That's what I thought...because at death the body releases gases or something like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny