The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but I still think GA has testified to more. I am not saying that he is covering up, I actually think he has seen and testified to information we do not know. I also think Lee knows now and that is why he is in the background. I actually feel for GA the most I think that Cindy has tried to convince GA Caylee was alive and he knows as a ex-LEO the reality.

I also think that one can support there child and love there child and stand by there child but still admit that their child has committed some kind of a crime.

What she said.

I would turn a criminal child in. But, I would also visit, a lot, and let them know they were loved.

Yes, I would love to read that! Maybe the bad seed has a history that we don't know about.
At this point, nothing would surprise me.

If the family was not so enabling, I'd suspect a juvie record.

Of course, those records are sealed, anyway.

Early on CA made a very strange statement when confronted that Caylee may be dead, she said something like "oh no, NOT AGAIN" - I thought that was VERY strange. I remember asking if anyone knew if there had been a child prior.

I think the, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" say it all.

Early on CA made a very strange statement when confronted that Caylee may be dead, she said something like "oh no, NOT AGAIN" - I thought that was VERY strange. I remember asking if anyone knew if there had been a child prior.

I think LE prolly has checked that out.

I have some experience with this sort of thing. While my grandma, (who was a mother to me and I grew up with her as pretty much my only parent), lay dying in a hospital from a stroke, I went through all of the stages of grief and was forced to do so very quickly. It was a nightmare... First I was in shock. Than I kept talking to grandma begging her to live. Than I prayed, bargained with God, and finally, acceptance, and in the end telling her she could go if she needed to. A living nightmare. And if it was my grandchild, I would have to keep believing she was alive, until a body had been found. Because as much as the evidence shows the rest of us this child is in heaven, those grandparents say until the body is found, there is still the smallest glimmer of hope, and they aren't going to let it go until she is in the ground. So I vote, in denial. Complete and utter denial.

Something I mentioned on a different thread that jumped out at me as "revealing" -

In LA's interview with LE, he stated that when he went into the garage, he smelled this horrible smell (chuckle, chuckle) "for the first time".

Why would he add "for the first time". To me, this would infer that he's smelled it before, and he's covering his tracks. So he either sub-consciously or consciously added "for the first time" to the end of that sentence to elaborate or "make a point" to LE.

Something I mentioned on a different thread that jumped out at me as "revealing" -

In LA's interview with LE, he stated that when he went into the garage, he smelled this horrible smell (chuckle, chuckle) "for the first time".

Why would he add "for the first time". To me, this would infer that he's smelled it before, and he's covering his tracks. So he either sub-consciously or consciously added "for the first time" to the end of that sentence to elaborate or "make a point" to LE.

That jumped out at me too. Yes, he was embellishing to make his point....

Pink, I don't remember seeing a single thing like interviews with Casey or Lee's early teachers, neighbors, not a single thing.

The only thing I do remember was mention of a story where Casey was walking a dog as a teenager (age 14 is sticking in my head but I don't know why) and the dog went potty on somebody's lawn. Although the dog was on a leash and seemed to indeed be Casey's, Casey denied to the person that the dog was hers.

I wonder if any of the friends have info. Actually I'd like to hear from them if they *not* have any stories, partiularly if they spent time with the family. Did the family avoid talking about early years? Pictures in the house of the early years with Lee and Casey as young children? Other young children in pics? Would be interesting.

The walking the dog story.............. I have posted under psychic thread months ago...Since it was brought up again I am going to post this here..

I am not psychic first of all... I do receive spiritual guidance from my GUIDE and my husband who died 6 years ago. I can not explain but this did happen last July.... I found a note in my printer MY HUSBAND WROTE... this is the contents.

Mother Theresa rounded the corner
wearing casualy a face of mild irritation.
"Did you clean that pile of crap yet?"
"No", I said with more ease than I am
Accustomed too.
"Well. What is it we are going to have
to do to get you to finally..."
"Finally What? Oh, let me guess" Fell
from my lips before I could retreat from my
sarcasm.
"God damnit, how am I supposed to get you
too finally listen too me...."
"Look!" I cut her off.

I can not give an explanation as to why my husband wrote this to me. It is from him and I am not crazy. It is written on paper I do not have in my home.... When I first saw it I freaked out, but now it does not bother me, I was to have this just like the dreams I have had of Caylee.

The Mother Theresa quote I found in RM's myspace page months ago about fire which was set to private after I read it........... My initial dream before the BOND hearing was about FIRE............... that is why I am obssessed about the GAS CANS...................

If the family was not so enabling, I'd suspect a juvie record.

Of course, those records are sealed, anyway.

Unfortunate that they can remain sealed when someone is charged with murder. :(

But I do recall Sheriff Kevin Beary was on tv and stated that Casey had "a bit of a criminal past."

(honestly, I could have sworn he said "long criminal history" but there's memory for you 'cause the article says different)

Guess we'll never know whether he meant that in regard to recent charges filed just prior to these theft charges, or back before she was 18. :(

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

"New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "

I think he was just saying he got to the house, walked thru the garage where the car was with all the windows/doors open, and he smelled the odor coming from the car for the first time. He probably smelled it a bunch more times as he was in and out of the garage that night and the next morning. He was just saying that was the first time he smelled it, at that point. I don't think there's anything suspicious about him saying that.

Omg. Do you remember what kind of interview or whatever it was, Turbothink? I'd like to track that down.

Also, anyone know the most efficient way to find out about death records of children in a family when you don't even know if a child existed?

Babies who died before ever coming home from the hospital could be eliminated from searches. It would be babies who did come home, and then died. Would include suspicious causes of death as well as such things as SIDS, accidents, things like that.

Do we know for sure that they only ever lived in Ohio and Florida after Casey was born? Actually, how about after Lee was born?

I'm happy to spend hours on end searching, I just need someone to point me in a direction if possible. I also have unlimited long distance in the U.S. so I can make phone calls.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

They bought their current home on 10/04/1989. Casey would have been, what, two or three years old? Are there sales records for their home in Trumbull on the Trumbull County Ohio property appraiser's website? I'll look later if no one knows...

For those wondering where the A's lived prior to FL, here's a bit more:

http://www.mygtv.net/?p=7576

The grandparents of a 2-year-old Orlando, Fla., girl who is missing and feared dead are former Trumbull County residents as is their daughter who is suspected in the child’s disappearance

George Anthony, 56, and his wife Cindy, 50 lived in Howland before moving to Florida in 1989. The Anthonys also have a son, Lee, who also was born in Warren.

Anthony was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985 and left the sheriff’s department at that time.

Their daughter Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986........

If a criminal past is important for a murder trial, wouldn't they ever allow it ? Unsealing juvi records.
if someone has a past history verses a clean reputation( which isn't the case here) it could show that she isn't a victim of being framed but a criminal with a past which would dictate an acceleration of rage behavior.

Unfortunate that they can remain sealed when someone is charged with murder. :(

But I do recall Sheriff Kevin Beary was on tv and stated that Casey had "a bit of a criminal past."

(honestly, I could have sworn he said "long criminal history" but there's memory for you 'cause the article says different)

Guess we'll never know whether he meant that in regard to recent charges filed just prior to these theft charges, or back before she was 18. :(

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

"New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "

NICE find!

One woud assume that the Sheriff wouldn't say, "Criminal past," unless there was an actual bust.. and conviction.

If a criminal past is important for a murder trial, wouldn't they ever allow it ? Unsealing juvi records.
if someone has a past history verses a clean reputation( which isn't the case here) it could show that she isn't a victim of being framed but a criminal with a past which would dictate an acceleration of rage behavior.

You'd think so but here's an article about it--look at the last line. So I'm thinking Sheriff Beary's statement referred to the recent arrests (theft, neglect) that were just prior to the last theft charges. But golly, his statement sure can be taken other ways!

http://research.lawyers.com/Florida/Criminal-Process-in-Florida.html
Expungement
In Florida, under some circumstances, you may be able to have a criminal record expunged, which means that the record is no longer available for most purposes and you can deny having been arrested. However, an expunged record may be accessed if you apply for jobs in law enforcement or involving contact with children.

You may be eligible for expungement of records relating to a single arrest if you have never been found guilty of a crime, including the offense for which you are seeking expungement. In other words, if the charges are dismissed or you are found not guilty, you may have your records relating to an arrest expunged.

In order to get an expungement, you will have to obtain a certificate of eligibility for expunction from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. After getting the certificate, you must file a court petition. The court will decide whether to order your record expunged.

Juvenile records may be expunged in the same manner. Also, juvenile records are expunged by the state of Florida when a juvenile offender reaches age 24 (age 26 for serious or habitual offenders).

NICE find!

One woud assume that the Sheriff wouldn't say, "Criminal past," unless there was an actual bust.. and conviction.

Yeah, you'd think! But, I dunno. You'd also think the media would have been all over it. Sigh. I mean, if the records aren't automatically expunged until the age of 24? Or are they just sealed until then? I'll keep looking.

We know this girl has a "criminal past" per friends, family, even CA... too bad she never reported or did anything but cover it up, probably wouldn't have come to this ("I should have been stopped a long time ago.") But it's clear to me that OCS Beary is referring here (in the article entitled "New charges filed against KCA") to her recent arrests. JMO

When George was chasing KC, why couldn't he catch her?
I thought cops are trained to catch people in car chases. Odd.
It seems like he was following her to see where she went as much as trying to catch her. He said in the tapes that they were on a highway and she got off at an exit and he was unable to get off behind her for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname