Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful to anyone, I just have a question. I'm just wondering exactly what difference it makes who Caylee's biological father is? I think it's pretty well established that it has no bearing whatsoever on the investigation into what happened to her.

Hello to all sleuths :wave:
I was looking for a thread to introduce myself (call me crazy...lol) but I can't find one. So here I am :waitasec:
I am soul_tear, I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time. I really enjoy this site and wanted to say I think you guys do a great job!:clap:

I apologize in advance if this has been addressed already but I'm trying to catch up on this thread and I don't know the remark to which PP is referring. Would someone please enlighten me? TIA.

Dr. Michael Baden, ME, made the comment while talking about FBI results that they knew who Caylee's father was but were not releasing the information. (paraphrased, not exact words)

Although some may believe that who Caylee's biological father is has no bearing on the case (Caylee missing) ... I don't know if I can agree without knowing who he is.

And welcome, Soul Tear!

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful to anyone, I just have a question. I'm just wondering exactly what difference it makes who Caylee's biological father is? I think it's pretty well established that it has no bearing whatsoever on the investigation into what happened to her.

I think it is to eliminate that the bio dad has taken her. jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, I totally agree with you on 'that' part, BUT, she followed up the 'grandson' slip immediately with a "he" That part of the brain that all humans park their skeletons...we try very hard to keep it there, but, sometimes the scenario gets all distorted, etc...the defenses break down..we forget, etc. etc., ...then bingo!

I still don't get how Cindy accidentally calling Caylee her grandson makes Lee the father. Are boys conceived only through incest :waitasec:

dr. Michael baden, me, made the comment while talking about fbi results that they knew who caylee's father was but were not releasing the information. (paraphrased, not exact words)

although some may believe that who caylee's biological father is has no bearing on the case (caylee missing) ... I don't know if i can agree without knowing who he is.

And welcome, soul tear!

thank you!

If it is someone in the family, it would help in determining qualifying factors of motive. It is also exculpatory to defense planning and strategy.

I totally agree and have said so many times. No part of this investigation points to anyone but Casey being involved or to the father having any part in Caylee's life or death. It's not necessary to know his name in order to determine that only Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee.

I don't think Caylee has been kidnapped. I don't think Lee Anthony is Caylee's father.

I can understanding not saying who Caylee's biological father is ... to give him some privacy, or if he really is deceased, as Casey has said, to give his family some privacy. With that in mind, I don't understand Dr. Baden and Leonard Padilla making the statements they've made. Why not add to To respect this young man's privacy (or the privacy of his family), this information is not being made public.

I don't know. Maybe there is some connection between the biological father and what happened to Caylee. Maybe LE has reasons for not revealing it ...

I totally agree and have said so many times. No part of this investigation points to anyone but Casey being involved or to the father having any part in Caylee's life or death. It's not necessary to know his name in order to determine that only Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee.
BS. It's all part of the puzzle.

I must respectfully disagree with you. LE must eliminate him as a suspect in taking her or it will leave "reasonable doubt" in the case against Casey.

I can understand wanting to identify the biological father to eliminate him as a suspect in a kidnapping, but don't understand why Dr. Baden and Leonard Padilla continue to make statements like they have.

I must respectfully disagree with you. LE must eliminate him as a suspect in taking her or it will leave "reasonable doubt" in the case against Casey.

I don't agree. Casey will not be found guilty by process of elimination, she will be found guilty based on the evidence against her. The father does not need to be eliminated as a suspect because he's not included as a suspect, any more than you or I are.

I can understand wanting to identify the biological father to eliminate him as a suspect in a kidnapping, but don't understand why Dr. Baden and Leonard Padilla continue to make statements like they have.

No one would put them on TV if they had nothing outlandish to say.

No one would put them on TV if they had nothing outlandish to say.

Which statements? LP is a nice guy but come on he does come up with some pretty wild stuff....lol!

I meant to post to Noway. Sorry I hit the wrong quote button. I'm kinda new to this so please bare with me.

Since Casey has said the biological father is deceased, would Baez be able to even suggest that the biological father had something to do with ZG and her sister Sam and the alleged kidnapping?

Or was that part of the script she was to follow too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudy89