Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Anyone know what the weather was on the 16th between 3 and 4? Could Caylee have been bugging Casey about wanting to go in the pool?

JWG posted this in the June 16 ping map thread:

Weather records from Orlando Airport: Dry until at least 3:23 PM. Rain reported at 3:48 PM, turns heavy at 3:53 PM, then becomes light at 4:03 PM. Last reported rain at 4:53 PM. Reported dry and clear at 5:53 PM.

Anyone know what the weather was on the 16th between 3 and 4? Could Caylee have been bugging Casey about wanting to go in the pool?
JWG posted this on the June 16th Ping Thread:

"Weather records from Orlando Airport: Dry until at least 3:23 PM. Rain reported at 3:48 PM, turns heavy at 3:53 PM, then becomes light at 4:03 PM. Last reported rain at 4:53 PM. Reported dry and clear at 5:53 PM."

Have you guys seen that thread???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73218

I think this wasn't the first time KC drugged Caylee to put her to sleep. However, she went too far this time and Caylee died. However, merely using chloroform on a 2 year old is enough for 1st degree murder because by its nature it is so incredibly dangerous and harmful to the 2 year old. Gross negligence by a custodial parent resulting in the death of a child under 12 = 1st degree murder.

Where the guests park their cars at AL's apartment complex -- down the street from AL's apartment?

This is a hard pill for me to swallow. I can't buy that. Themis, does nothing in the scenario seem "off" to you?

As much as KC ran out of gas. How can she take the chance of hiding the body in plain sight in a trunk in someone else's complex?

I know she's a sociopath but she needed to cover her *advertiser censored* and this does not make sense. It's just too reckless.

I think this wasn't the first time KC drugged Caylee to put her to sleep. However, she went too far this time and Caylee died. However, merely using chloroform on a 2 year old is enough for 1st degree murder because by its nature it is so incredibly dangerous and harmful to the 2 year old. Gross negligence by a custodial parent resulting in the death of a child under 12 = 1st degree murder.

When, on the 16th, do you think Casey would have chloroformed Caylee? Before meeting with Tony? Why go back to the Anthony's on the 17th and remove Caylee's body from the trunk?

Hi Guys there is a whole forum devoted to the individual timeline of each day. The whole idea was so we wouldn't have 5 or 6 threads with the information all spread out. There is a thread for each day in the timeline up in the sticky forum.
So I am going to merge this with the date of June 16th where people ahve been working really hard and filling out the calendar.
So buckle up I am going to move you in a minute :).
The conversation can go on exactly the same as it is now, but up where the work has already been started.

This is a hard pill for me to swallow. I can't buy that. Themis, does nothing in the scenario seem "off" to you?

As much as KC ran out of gas. How can she take the chance of hiding the body in plain sight in a trunk in someone else's complex?

I know she's a sociopath but she needed to cover her *advertiser censored* and this does not make sense. It's just too reckless.

A body in a locked trunk is not 'in plain sight'. When you have a dead body on your hands, you have to put it somewhere.

Hi Guys there is a whole forum devoted to the individual timeline of each day. The whole idea was so we wouldn't have 5 or 6 threads with the information all spread out. There is a thread for each day in the timeline up in the sticky forum.
So I am going to merge this with the date of June 16th where people ahve been working really hard and filling out the calendar.
So buckle up I am going to move you in a minute :).
The conversation can go on exactly the same as it is now, but up where the work has already been started.

Drats.

French - The forensics show that she had the body in the trunk at 2.6 days of decomposition. She either:

- left it in the trunk the whole time
- left in the yard and then moved it to the trunk
- left it in a hiding spot and then moved it to the trunk

Any of these scenarios is risky to say the least! :confused:

French - The forensics show that she had the body in the trunk at 2.6 days of decomposition. She either:

- left it in the trunk the whole time
- left in the yard and then moved it to the trunk
- left it in a hiding spot and then moved it to the trunk

Any of these scenarios is risky to say the least! :confused:

Great points, PP.

When, on the 16th, do you think Casey would have chloroformed Caylee? Before meeting with Tony? Why go back to the Anthony's on the 17th and remove Caylee's body from the trunk?
I don't think it happened on the 16th. I think GA and JG were describing "normal" kinds of calls and clothes observations. I don't think they are recalling that specific event direct from memory, but filling in with what was normal or placing a more normal contact on that day. The mind does things like that to people.
I think it is more likely KC chloroformed Caylee the night of June 15th, intending to keep her asleep for a longer period of time than just a party; and left chloroform in the vehicle. I think KC placed Caylee in the trunk to sleep it off and ... that is where Caylee died. It is possible Caylee woke up for a while while locked in the trunk. Chloroform leaves the patient with a kick-arse headache, nausea and diarrhea. When Caylee woke up, she had those. The "stain" could have been vomit or diarrhea. That's how they know how her body was positioned in the trunk.

Here's the weather for this day from the weather underground.
Mean temp: 81
Max temp: 90
Min temp: 73

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

I once saw someone post a site that would calculate how fast the temp would rise and at what level it would become lethal. I'll try to find it. I couldn't find a simple calculation tool but this was a side bar in that article I linked earlier (the temp happens to be right - though it was probably hotter here w/humidity). It also said that children react 3-5 times faster to heat bc their bodies haven't developed proper handling tools yet. :(

Temperature increase inside a car with an outside temperature of 80 degrees (elapsed time in minutes):

After 10 minutes: 99 degrees inside car

20 minutes: 109 degrees

30 minutes 114 degrees

40 minutes: 118 degrees

50 minutes: 120 degrees

60 minutes: 123 degrees

Source: General Motors; Jan Null, San Francisco State University

I don't think it happened on the 16th. I think GA and JG were describing "normal" kinds of calls and clothes observations. I don't think they are recalling that specific event direct from memory, but filling in with what was normal or placing a more normal contact on that day. The mind does things like that to people.
I think it is more likely KC chloroformed Caylee the night of June 15th, intending to keep her asleep for a longer period of time than just a party; and left chloroform in the vehicle. I think KC placed Caylee in the trunk to sleep it off and ... that is where Caylee died. It is possible Caylee woke up for a while while locked in the trunk. Chloroform leaves the patient with a kick-arse headache, nausea and diarrhea. When Caylee woke up, she had those. The "stain" could have been vomit or diarrhea. That's how they know how her body was positioned in the trunk.

I'll go with that.

I do. My opinion has been that she was going to chloroform her and stage a drowning and that Caylee died from the chloroform making the drowning set up impossible, therefore the apparant lack of a plan for afterwards and the lack of emotion afterwards.

I, too, agree with the chloroform as means of death. But I think she had nowhere to put her on the 16th, the fight with Cindy over, what I feel to be responsibilities, and she wasn't willing to give up her time with Tony, so she drugged her and threw her in the trunk. I think she's done it before. This time, it went too far.

That's only my humble little opinion...:)

A question...when they were at BB, what car did they take? Tonys or Caseys?

Anybody here think chloroform was the murder weapon?

I do....
In my dream I smelled something and I could not breath. My breath decreased I thought I was being smothered.........at first I believed it was the chlorine from the pool....initial speculation...but since the chloroform was mentioned...

I can not get this feeling out of my mind it was so strong.

JBean, please let us have this "working" thread, at least for a little while, to determine exactly what Casey did and where she was on the day Caylee disappeared.

What we know so far:

8:46 AM Casey calls Tony

11:47 AM Tony calls Casey

12:50pm - Casey left the Anthony house with Caylee to 'go to work.' She was dressed in her work clothes, including the gray pin-stripped pants. Casey tells George she will be spending the night at Zanny's house, with Caylee.

12:53pm - Casey calls Tony

12:55pm - Tony calls Casey

1:00pm - Casey calls Tony and talks for 14 minutes - ping near Anthony home

1:06pm - Amy and Casey text about Amy's wrecked car.

Above bolded by and shortened from original by me. I am having and issue with the bolded timeline. How was Casey able to talk with Tony and text back and forth with Amy at the same time? If she talked with Tony for 14 mins...that goes well into the texting timeline.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teadrinker09
Back