Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

The Trumbull County Clerk of Courts Public Access Records Search also shows what appears to be a couple of foreclosure cases filed under GA name search - in 2006 and 1997. Don't know if this is relevant.

I apologize mombomb! I wasn't aware of the info you were referring to was the same as what had already been posted. :bang: My fault! lol!

Thank you!

You are so right, Magic. And don't forget the tons of samples the drug reps dump on docs daily. Some of my former in-laws were medical professionals, and I concur with your statement. That doesn't mean it's true in this case, but it's certainly a possibility.

I have worked in a hospital, clinic and a doctors office. The office is the only place I've seen any samples and then never for the class of drugs we've been writing about.

I know there will always be people who take advantage of any given situation, and there are people who allow themselves to be taken advantage of. Others who feel special or powerful when people come to them with needs that 'only they can meet'.

The vast majority of nurses and doctors in this country recognize the position of trust they are in and would never do anything to jeopardize their own name or that of a colleague. Those few who do deserve whatever sanctions they will face when caught.

Hi, new here....
I am an RN from OHIO and here is the licensure from when CA lived here in Ohio and practiced nursing. (I X'd out her actual name) Don't know why she went "inactive" in '95. Maybe did she move out of the state then?
Has anyone looked up her licensure status in Florida?

Name and Address [back]

Name CXXXXXX M AXXXXXX
City/State

License and Registration Information
Credential License Type Original Issue Issue Date Expiration Date Status Discipline How issued
RN.163136- Registered Nurse 09/07/1979 06/17/1993 08/31/1995 INACTIVE Examination

Disclaimer: The JCAHO and the NCQA consider on-line status information as fulfilling the primary source requirement for verification of licensure in compliance with their respective credentialing standards.

This information is provided as a public service and no user may claim detrimental reliance thereon.

Verification Performed: 10/31/2008.

She probably went inactive when she started paying for her license in FL, at some point deciding she wouldn't be going back to Ohio so no need to keep both active (ie pay both states). My mom got her RN in MA, but moved to CA shortly after graduating, she kept her license in both states till several years after she retired. (I think she always hoped she'd go back to MA at some point.)

This shows she became an RN 9/79 after passing state exam and last paid for license 6/93, most states have a 30-60 day grace period to pay fees and provide CEU's before turning inactive. She was due 6/95, either by notification or default she went inactive 8/95.

HOW is it possible...With all of the media attention that this case has gotten, all the countless blogs, posts, threads about this and the family...That NOTHING surfaces about their past? Not a smidgen of information! I'm not even talking b"bad" stuff...Just facts. No history. ???

I think you all have found an amazing amount of information. Especially with all the privacy policies currently in place.

What kinds of things would you expect to find about your next door neighbor, your in-laws or best friend's family? That is who the A's were when they went to bed on 6-15. They were anybody, any family. Literally an average American family.

We know Cindy has requested everyone they know to respect their privacy, we saw what happened to those who came forward. Would you want to risk having your family turned in-side-out by admitting you know their family?

Cindy and I are the same age, I've managed to get here without a police record, bankruptcy, multiple lawsuits or even a traffic ticket in the last 10 years. My friends or frienemies have no real garbage they could use to throw me under any bus, even my ex-husband could be quickly proven false should he desire to throw mud.

Woah ellieit! Are these public record files for Ohio? If so, have you been able to look up anything else for the A's???

Yes they are records out of Ohio the county for Warren. I can't find anything on the A's. The only thing I could find is the business records for the car lot that Lee owned and also an Insurance Company that he had.

There are other records for Nathen, he is Rick's son. Most are Civil no criminal on anything. Still Looking....:rolleyes:

Yes they are records out of Ohio the county for Warren. I can't find anything on the A's. The only thing I could find is the business records for the car lot that Lee owned and also an Insurance Company that he had.

There are other records for Nathen, he is Rick's son. Most are Civil no criminal on anything. Still Looking....:rolleyes:

You are coming up with some great stuff, good work!! Thank you!

Do you know if Rick does live in the Myrtle beach area?

Looks like George owes some back money on the business. The original does not show up on line due to its age but I would think this is for unemployment compensation or disability insurance that was either not paid correctly to the state or collected improperly from the state. This could be from the business end or personal end. I cannot tell for sure from the continuance pages but it may have been something that was not paid when it should via the business. It is with the State of Ohio and not a federal lien. For that matter if he purchased the business from his father and didn't get a clear title on the property or a clean slate on back taxed owned by his dad before the business was transferd from one owner to another he may have been given debt that he is now responsible for.

I haven't looked at the sale docs for the business but this lien was put on right around that time.

Instrument: 199004130006903 Recorded: 4/13/1990 12:20:00 PM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN Volume Page: OR 538 334 Pages: 1
Grantor: ANTHONY, GEORGE A-DBA / ANTHONYS AUTO SALES
Grantee : NO GRANTEE INDEXED
Image will not load

Instrument: 199604100009986 Recorded: 4/10/1996 2:24:00 PM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN CONTINUATION

Instrument: 200202040003899 Recorded: 2/4/2002 9:59:51 AM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN Volume Page: CONTINUATION

There are several transactions of mortgages, deeds and $1.00 sales of property as well as mortgage satisfaction records, which meant that the things were paid off.
There are also some judgments on property in 1998, which were in a subdivision. I cannot get the pages to load to see which lots they are or even if there was a home on them. It may have been just a bunch of building lots. There were about 30 or more people included in this judgment but it may be that they were all listed together in one mass filing. Too many names to show They are part of a Sub Division with the name of MCDONALD, a MAPLEWOOD PARK SUBDIVISION & a MCDONALD NILES REALTY COMPANYS ADDITION and a few others.

Then there is another one that looks like the same type of thing in 2007. Both of these do not have Cindy's name on it but GA mother is listed. I am just not clear exactly what these are. The State of Ohio is the Grantee in both cases.
Instrument: 199802240005920 Recorded: 2/24/1998 3:40:44 PM Document Type: JUDGMENT/JOURNAL ENTRY (DEED)

Instrument: 200711090029729 Recorded: 11/9/2007 2:33:09 PM Document Type: JUDGMENT/JOURNAL ENTRY (DEED)

There are several pieces of land that are leased out to a Gas & Oil company with royalty rights to 1/8 of proceeds. These couple of leases are not showing being renewed after the last expired 1997. There is no $ of value amount shown on these. That would only be in bank records unless they used the income from these leases as collateral for another transaction.

I am not seeing anything that is super odd yet. I do wonder about the timing of the A’s moving to Florida. The business was sold so at this point unless something else shows up I am not going to keep looking through all of the morgtages and deeds. Newspaper articles or other types of civil suits would yield more information into the A family background. Although the little that I did look at the A’s have had theire share and them some with money problems but I didn’t see any huge amounts either. The mortage notes where pretty much in line with as far as the housing costs of the time. I did not look up George’s mother or father yet either.

As far as the P’s.
The first property transaction I see with Rick and his wife is:
Instrument: 198610140018965 Recorded: 10/14/1986 Document Type: DEED Volume

Cindy's brother Rick, age 55 if I am not mistaken since I can't see all of the documents that go with these records purchased a farm for a $1.00 and then subdivided it up. The name of the farm was in another name [Dennis the Menace used to bother Mr. W. on every show.. hint] so I don’t know yet if this was a family deal but name of the subdivision is Walnut Run. Now this man has 32 deed and mortgage transactions, which is more than twice as many as GA & CA.
Buy 7/19/2002 his wife Pamela, age 59 is no longer showing on any deed or mortgage filings and the son Nate, age 28 [middle name is the same that Casey used as Jeff H. phantom son] and his wife does not show as ever living in SC only Warren OH. Nate graduated from Kennedy High School. I am wondering if Rick and his wife may be divorced at this point.

There is another name, a Stacy age 37, that is connected to Rick. I cannot tell if this is a daughter, stepdaughter or a sister or a short lived 2nd wife. It may be someone from his wife’s side and they just have the same last name attached incorrectly. She also never lived in SC, just Warren OH, Clovis NM and is married [she shows 3 different last names; the one was hyphenated with Rick’s last name is the same as the old saying keeping up with the J….] but it does look like she may be on her 2nd marriage and living in NM. The Cannon AFB is listed but that might just be because of the zip code is one digit off from the AFB. Rick would have been 18 years old when she was born if her age is listed correctly and she is his daughter. [Her current last name is the same as the Stacy that is missing and thought her husband the cop is responsible.]

That’s it for now.

Looks like George owes some back money on the business. The original does not show up on line due to its age but I would think this is for unemployment compensation or disability insurance that was either not paid correctly to the state or collected improperly from the state. This could be from the business end or personal end. I cannot tell for sure from the continuance pages but it may have been something that was not paid when it should via the business. It is with the State of Ohio and not a federal lien. For that matter if he purchased the business from his father and didn't get a clear title on the property or a clean slate on back taxed owned by his dad before the business was transferd from one owner to another he may have been given debt that he is now responsible for.

I haven't looked at the sale docs for the business but this lien was put on right around that time.

Instrument: 199004130006903 Recorded: 4/13/1990 12:20:00 PM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN Volume Page: OR 538 334 Pages: 1
Grantor: ANTHONY, GEORGE A-DBA / ANTHONYS AUTO SALES
Grantee : NO GRANTEE INDEXED
Image will not load

Instrument: 199604100009986 Recorded: 4/10/1996 2:24:00 PM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN CONTINUATION

Instrument: 200202040003899 Recorded: 2/4/2002 9:59:51 AM Document Type: EMPLOYMENT LIEN Volume Page: CONTINUATION

There are several transactions of mortgages, deeds and $1.00 sales of property as well as mortgage satisfaction records, which meant that the things were paid off.
There are also some judgments on property in 1998, which were in a subdivision. I cannot get the pages to load to see which lots they are or even if there was a home on them. It may have been just a bunch of building lots. There were about 30 or more people included in this judgment but it may be that they were all listed together in one mass filing. Too many names to show They are part of a Sub Division with the name of MCDONALD, a MAPLEWOOD PARK SUBDIVISION & a MCDONALD NILES REALTY COMPANYS ADDITION and a few others.

Then there is another one that looks like the same type of thing in 2007. Both of these do not have Cindy's name on it but GA mother is listed. I am just not clear exactly what these are. The State of Ohio is the Grantee in both cases.
Instrument: 199802240005920 Recorded: 2/24/1998 3:40:44 PM Document Type: JUDGMENT/JOURNAL ENTRY (DEED)

Instrument: 200711090029729 Recorded: 11/9/2007 2:33:09 PM Document Type: JUDGMENT/JOURNAL ENTRY (DEED)

There are several pieces of land that are leased out to a Gas & Oil company with royalty rights to 1/8 of proceeds. These couple of leases are not showing being renewed after the last expired 1997. There is no $ of value amount shown on these. That would only be in bank records unless they used the income from these leases as collateral for another transaction.

I am not seeing anything that is super odd yet. I do wonder about the timing of the A’s moving to Florida. The business was sold so at this point unless something else shows up I am not going to keep looking through all of the morgtages and deeds. Newspaper articles or other types of civil suits would yield more information into the A family background. Although the little that I did look at the A’s have had theire share and them some with money problems but I didn’t see any huge amounts either. The mortage notes where pretty much in line with as far as the housing costs of the time. I did not look up George’s mother or father yet either.

As far as the P’s.
The first property transaction I see with Rick and his wife is:
Instrument: 198610140018965 Recorded: 10/14/1986 Document Type: DEED Volume

Cindy's brother Rick, age 55 if I am not mistaken since I can't see all of the documents that go with these records purchased a farm for a $1.00 and then subdivided it up. The name of the farm was in another name [Dennis the Menace used to bother Mr. W. on every show.. hint] so I don’t know yet if this was a family deal but name of the subdivision is Walnut Run. Now this man has 32 deed and mortgage transactions, which is more than twice as many as GA & CA.
Buy 7/19/2002 his wife Pamela, age 59 is no longer showing on any deed or mortgage filings and the son Nate, age 28 [middle name is the same that Casey used as Jeff H. phantom son] and his wife does not show as ever living in SC only Warren OH. Nate graduated from Kennedy High School. I am wondering if Rick and his wife may be divorced at this point.

There is another name, a Stacy age 37, that is connected to Rick. I cannot tell if this is a daughter, stepdaughter or a sister or a short lived 2nd wife. It may be someone from his wife’s side and they just have the same last name attached incorrectly. She also never lived in SC, just Warren OH, Clovis NM and is married [she shows 3 different last names; the one was hyphenated with Rick’s last name is the same as the old saying keeping up with the J….] but it does look like she may be on her 2nd marriage and living in NM. The Cannon AFB is listed but that might just be because of the zip code is one digit off from the AFB. Rick would have been 18 years old when she was born if her age is listed correctly and she is his daughter. [Her current last name is the same as the Stacy that is missing and thought her husband the cop is responsible.]

That’s it for now.

So, none of them live in SC?

In her August 4th interview with LE, CA states that her anniversary is March 19th. She also says that she has a brother named Dan and that his birthday is May 18th.

ETA - March 19, 1986 is KC's birthdate I believe. Not sure what year CA and GA were married but records show it was probably before 1984.

I have participated in this thread, but I agree with you about the extended family discussions. I don't think it is a problem looking at the backgrounds of CA & GA as they relate directly to the case, but I would like to leave it there. I don't think digging up info on aunts, uncles, or whatever is relevant. I believe Rick gave some information early on in this case and we should honor his privacy to the point that if he wants to offer anything else, he will.

I have participated in this thread, but I agree with you about the extended family discussions. I don't think it is a problem looking at the backgrounds of CA & GA as they relate directly to the case, but I would like to leave it there. I don't think digging up info on aunts, uncles, or whatever is relevant. I believe Rick gave some information early on in this case and we should honor his privacy to the point that if he wants to offer anything else, he will.

Thank you. Can you imagine having a 3rd cousin twice removed, who you may or may not have met when you were 2 years old, commit a crime, then just because a smidgen of your blood runs through the family tree, the world has a right to expose your life? I would hate to have that happen to me.

Why would you feel the need to give out his phone number? Let alone have it in your possession unless he gave it to you personally? I implore you NOT to give out his personal number so people can harass him. Interjecting yourselves into personal lives is wrong on so many different levels. This whole thread seems wrong. What do these people that you are all digging into their lives, have to do with Caylee? Think about it.. Ricks only sin is that he came down the same birth canal as Cindy? What is his crime?

Mods, you can delete my post, or do the right thing and stop the madness.

It's public information. People have an option to list as private. Rick interjected himself in many blogs, much like his sister did with the media.
Your personal life is only your personal life when you keep it that way. Rick is the one that came on and wanted to give information. All information that I have posted is "PUBLIC"

Trying to find all the missing pieces...it's called sluthing!

Thank you. Can you imagine having a 3rd cousin twice removed, who you may or may not have met when you were 2 years old, commit a crime, then just because a smidgen of your blood runs through the family tree, the world has a right to expose your life? I would hate to have that happen to me.

Rick is Cindy's Brother. Rick had a lot to say about Cindy, george and Casy.
What did all that have to do with "CAYLEE" can you answer that?
Again...we can say that if CINDY wanted the whole world to know about GA throwing his father through a glass window then she would have that right and george to let it be public! So far I have seen NO PUBLIC information that supports that, do you? Rick told the whole world that, not me!
Rick gave personal information to the world, I am giving Public information sorry if that seems to be a problem.

He also gave information about the auto dealership! Rick started this ball running.

Are you a relative?

Very interesting about the coroner reports/was GA involved as a cop? Is this why he left? I agree, no phone numbers.........just trying to get info on why Caylee is not found
alive and why the "A"s think she is kidnapped. Why did GA say the body in the car was not his grand daughter's? mob connections? BTW, I feel from forencic info, baby was dead from the beginning. Was KC 'blackmailing' her parents knowing some past secret?
and sponging from them? curious imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti