Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

Rick is Cindy's Brother. Rick had a lot to say about Cindy, george and Casy.
What did all that have to do with "CAYLEE" can you answer that?
Again...we can say that if CINDY wanted the whole world to know about GA throwing his father through a glass window then she would have that right and george to let it be public! So far I have seen NO PUBLIC information that supports that, do you? Rick told the whole world that, not me!
Rick gave personal information to the world, I am giving Public information sorry if that seems to be a problem.

He also gave information about the auto dealership! Rick started this ball running.

Are you a relative?

And why is it that when someone points out the obvious and questions the reasoning why someone is crossing a line, they are automatically tagged as family? Just because Rick had an emotional day and posted on some other obscure site, what makes it right to pass out his number and personal info here?

And just to be perfectly clear, I am NOT family. I just wouldn't want this to happen to me, and I don't think there is one person who posts on WS would appreciate if this happened to them.

And why is it that when someone points out the obvious and questions the reasoning why someone is crossing a line, they are automatically tagged as family? Just because Rick had an emotional day and posted on some other obscure site, what makes it right to pass out his number and personal info here?

He was also on Greta ..

I know this probably belongs in the Psych. Thread but the article about the friend wanting to adopt Caylee and Cindy not allowing Casey to give her up leads to the conclusion:

Casey then relinquished responsibility to Cindy to be the "mom" of Caylee. Yet, Cindy kept trying to lay that role on Casey, thus generating the animosity Casey felt toward Caylee. The last straw is with that last argument between Cindy and Casey:

Casey got rid of a burden that was not hers.

The thing that bothers me about this story? Only one person ever said it, while everyone else said the opposite. Why would a single mom with a supportive family hand her baby over to another single 19 yr old? Doesn't it make more sense if KC wanted to have Caylee adopted she would have picked one of the several thousand couples who would give everything they own to adopt a healthy baby?

I thought the 1st time we heard this, someone wanted their 15 minutes, every time it pops up again in print she's given an extension on that 15.

I'm not finding anything here about KC in HS, just an article about the HS.

The thing that bothers me about this story? Only one person ever said it, while everyone else said the opposite. Why would a single mom with a supportive family hand her baby over to another single 19 yr old? Doesn't it make more sense if KC wanted to have Caylee adopted she would have picked one of the several thousand couples who would give everything they own to adopt a healthy baby?

I thought the 1st time we heard this, someone wanted their 15 minutes, every time it pops up again in print she's given an extension on that 15.

I'm not finding anything here about KC in HS, just an article about the HS.

The Kiomarie adoption thing really surprised me as well. It's as if Caylee was a new cute top to be traded between friends with very little regard for what might happen when a 19 year old adopts from another. Though it never might have happened, even the idea of it seems flippant and reeks of that idea that some girls get a baby as a status thing.

Where is the option to list private? That is a dumb statement. All of YOUR information is out there, you have NO CHOICE. Can I have your name and do a search and post it here as well? OF course not, wanna know why? I know all about boundaries and I wouldn't cross yours. Just sayin.

And it is not sleuthing (note correct spelling). Sleuthing is discussing the pings, the phone calls, the texts, everything that contains FACTS about the case. What you are doing here is interjecting yourselves and dragging innocent people through the mud. It's called having major boundary issues.

Again, I guess Ricky should not have aired his families dirty laundry out in the public and we would have never known. Now again answer me this riddle...what did'nt Ricky tell us anything about Caylee? Nothing... just trashing HIS FAMILY~so why was he on the boards?

And just to be perfectly clear, I am NOT family. I just wouldn't want this to happen to me, and I don't think there is one person who posts on WS would appreciate if this happened to them.

Then I suggest that you do not give out your name and air your family business on the blogs and you will be fine.

First I did not pass out his number or post it! IT IS PUBLIC INFORMATION Second Rick must have had several "EMOTIONAL" days as he was on more than one blog and tried to get on the NG show as well as GRETA! Wow....I guess this whole family is EMOTIONAL!

First I did not pass out his number or post it! IT IS PUBLIC INFORMATION Second Rick must have had several "EMOTIONAL" days as he was on more than one blog and tried to get on the NG show as well as GRETA! Wow....I guess this whole family is EMOTIONAL!

Regardless of the ethical debate going on here. You did violate one of the terms in your initial request to supply the phone number to those who would PM you.

This is taken directly from the rules of the board:

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

My gosh let it go, people. All arguing is going to do is get ya'll banned.

ellieit, don't sweat it.. I think most people realize that Rick was totally willing and open to sharing information about his sister and her husband and their parenting skills and how that relates to this case and what Casey has turned into.

As far as violating TOS, I would think that would be a mods job to handle such a thing if they felt a need to.. obviously they decided to just delete the post because I don't even SEE the post in question (never did for that matter, i missed the whole thing).

How 'bout we get back to posting and let the mods handle their job the way THEY see fit. Fair? It seems so to me.

Lest we forget, who put herself in the public eye and states things and then went back o and completely contradicted herself. Who tries to involve two innocent people in the kidnapping without ONE iota of evidence - she just didn't like them.

Here is the deal.

We DO NOT put up personal information just because WE CAN.

This is why we do not allow last names of people who we found out had lunch with Casey when she was 17.

We do not want to be known as a forum that drags out innoncent people for no reason. This has happened in the past and even though legally their names were public we are dilligent in making sure it never happens again.

Yes, their names are public information and yes, we can post it if we like but it is not the right thing to do.

And yes, it is a violation of TOS to ask people to PM you.

So, people need to back away from the computer.

As always it is your choice to stay at WS but if you do you must follow the rules.

Lest we forget, who put herself in the public eye and states things and then went back o and completely contradicted herself. Who tries to involve two innocent people in the kidnapping without ONE iota of evidence - she just didn't like them.

now isn't that the truth.

Here is the deal.

We DO NOT put up personal information just because WE CAN.

This is why we do not allow last names of people who we found out had lunch with Casey when she was 17.

We do not want to be known as a forum that drags out innoncent people for no reason. This has happened in the past and even though legally their names were public we are dilligent in making sure it never happens again.

Yes, their names are public information and yes, we can post it if we like but it is not the right thing to do.

And yes, it is a violation of TOS to ask people to PM you.

So, people need to back away from the computer.

As always it is your choice to stay at WS but if you do you must follow the rules.

Sorry! I am in the corner now

this is a duplicate thread. I started one a while back called "Casey's psychological profile" in which we discussed the exact same things. maybe we should merge the two?

this is a duplicate thread. I started one a while back called "Casey's psychological profile" in which we discussed the exact same things. maybe we should merge the two?
I think if you go back and read this thread from the beginning you will see that it is not about Casey's psychological profile. I realized that there are a couple of posts on this page that have "wandered off" a bit but her psychological profile has nothing to do with this thread.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back