Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

The Kiomarie adoption thing really surprised me as well. It's as if Caylee was a new cute top to be traded between friends with very little regard for what might happen when a 19 year old adopts from another. Though it never might have happened, even the idea of it seems flippant and reeks of that idea that some girls get a baby as a status thing.

The status angle had never occurred to me in this case, thanks for your impression. If Kiomarie does see Caylee this way I'm pretty sure she was alone in her beliefs; which actually does make the rest of my feelings about her more relevant.

I see a 22 y o who isn't such great friends with a former bff, has been hearing some less then flattering things about the person, maybe was even a little jealous of her former friend and see's an opening for some attention for herself. I'm sure she had no idea at the time where this was going to end up.
I just hate to see it getting anymore attention if it isn't true and since she's the only person to ever have said this, and others who are believable have said the opposite is true; I find it rather hard to believe.

Not too many 19 yo's are told they'll never have kids, in this age of designer babies and designer pregnancies. I'd be doubtful of any MD that said that about one of my dd's. It seems as long as there is a uterus there is a way to put a baby in it. I know pregnancy doesn't happen for everyone, it's just more achievable now than 20 or 30 years ago for women with some pretty incredible medical situations.

Just a thought for people who ran around with the A family when children were young,
was there abuse/ DID ca GIVE HER CHILDREN SEDITIVES? where in the world would kc think it was a good thing to do to her baby? Abuse repeats itself.........

What compelling pictures will we see of a young kc???
JB wants our sympathy...........what was wrong in them?
any pics from the past????

After watching Casey's most recent jail video its obvious she has serious emotional issues and her parents walk on eggshells around her, almost as if they are scared of what she may do. George can barely stand to look her in her face when he talks to her, they are both very careful not to upset her, and when they do try to take a chance and ask her a question, Casey immediately begins to get angry or change the subject. It makes me wonder if Casey was one of those children or teens that suffered from severe emotional and physical outbursts, the type that required physical or medical restraint....like an ADHD w/ violent tendencies. IMO there is something that occured in her early years that led to the person she is today.....

Information on Casey at a younger age and I think some of this information comes from Ryan. As we know, Ryan got a call from Cindy during the time Caylee went missing. Cindy called Casey a sociopath. She also compared stories and according to Ryan, Casey's long time (best) friend, was completely and utterly shocked that Casey had lied about so many things to him. He was quite naive to it all it appears, and has turned against her with that phone call and subsequent revelations to the disappearance of Caylee. I am sure he probably looked back and reached to find any information about the drama queen that would fill in pieces to him since he seemed quite shocked that she could lie so effortlessly and easily even to him after all those years of friendship.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

One friend described to PEOPLE an incident when, as a teenager, Casey was walking her dog, which relieved itself on a neighbor's lawn. When the neighbor came out to scold her, Casey brazenly denied the dog was hers. "She was caught red-handed with the dog on a leash," marvels the friend, "and she was like, 'It's not mine.'"

Everybody has 20/20 hindsight vision once given focus.

I find it extremely interesting that commercials being run during Nancy Grace's program--which is focused on lies gone bad--depict a teenaged girl caught lying about having a cell phone, where this behavior is seeming to be portrayed as "cute". Maybe I'm not seeing this as it is intended? This is how it all starts...those little white lies of children that some people seem to think are so innocent. Be careful what you ask for. I think they should pull this commercial and stop sending messages that some lies are okay and others aren't.
:twocents:

After watching Casey's most recent jail video its obvious she has serious emotional issues and her parents walk on eggshells around her, almost as if they are scared of what she may do. George can barely stand to look her in her face when he talks to her, they are both very careful not to upset her, and when they do try to take a chance and ask her a question, Casey immediately begins to get angry or change the subject. It makes me wonder if Casey was one of those children or teens that suffered from severe emotional and physical outbursts, the type that required physical or medical restraint....like an ADHD w/ violent tendencies. IMO there is something that occured in her early years that led to the person she is today.....

Since you brought up GA's behavior toward his daughter, I want to say that I think it is appropriate for a father to be soft toward his daughter. Where GA is lacking is when he does not come to CA's defense when KC is disrespectful to her mother. I would love to hear him say, "Don't talk to your mother that way, I won't stand for it."

Since you brought up GA's behavior toward his daughter, I want to say that I think it is appropriate for a father to be soft toward his daughter. Where GA is lacking is when he does not come to CA's defense when KC is disrespectful to her mother. I would love to hear him say, "Don't talk to your mother that way, I won't stand for it."

I think GA is only being "soft" on her because he is afraid to be anything other. Their relationship or lack thereof is the reason she chose to speak to him, she knows she can walk all over him, because he has guilt of how he must have been in the past. GA is the low man on the totem pole in that family and its clear as day.

I think GA is only being "soft" on her because he is afraid to be anything other. Their relationship or lack thereof is the reason she chose to speak to him, she knows she can walk all over him, because he has guilt of how he must have been in the past. GA is the low man on the totem pole in that family and its clear as day.

I agree with you, but like I said, all he needs to do is defend his wife and KC would know that she cannot "divide and conquer", which is a frequent ploy of spoiled brats.

I wondered after this last interview if the Anthony's were advised to seek out a psychologist as to how to deal with Casey right now, i.e. what the best approach would be to get to the truth. If so that psych might have said try your best not to threaten her emotionally, it will only serve to distance her from you. A psych probably would advise them to just go along as before so she doesn't suspect that you're on to her. The more she thinks they're on to her, the more fantastic the lies and defensiveness become. Could that be true?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back