2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Some folks have speculated that she and Caylee slept in the car.

I think that's a very likely scenario. If she and Cindy had a big fight as has been stated, Casey was angry and stomped out of the house with Caylee with no definite plans. She couldn't go to TL's as he didn't want Caylee staying overnight at his apt. She was just plan fuming mad, and probably drove around for a while, thinking of her options. She wanted to be out from under Cindy's thumb in the worst way.

Wasn't it court ordered?

I don't know if this was answered yet but if you look at her original docket on the theft/child neglect charges you can clearly see that two different doctors saw her (court ordered psychiatrists). It's all there if you know how to find it on the Orange County Clerk's website (my orange clerk).

We really don't know that Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put her in the trunk. That's just ONE theory.

But Chilly, if she dosed her with xanax and left her in the dark, hot trunk while she partied, would that be better?

If Casey gave Caylee Xanax, she did not hand her a pill and say, here honey, here is a piece of candy. Because pills are distasteful and usually bitter. And Toddlers usually won't take a pill and swallow it-so if Casey gave Caylee Xanax as we have all believed from the moment we heard the name "Zanny" then she ground it up and put it into something that her child would eat or drink. And then maybe she chloroformed her for good measure; to prevent her from waking, to make it look like a kidnapping whatever.

But she sat with her child and said, "Finish up your drink Caylee honey" or held her while she smothered her with chloroform. And then drove around with her girl in the trunk of the car.

And then went on with her life.

And if these things are true, then I feel, God please forgive me, that Casey is a waste of space. Because she had choices....tons of them. It didn't have to be this way and why couldn't she see it? Just leave Caylee with mom and dad and never come home again....

I think Cindy threw both of them out that night-I think they had their blow out and Cindy kicked them both out of her house...she said get out and don't come back for a month. And when that month was over she wanted her grandaughter back, even though she knew in her heart of hearts that something had happened to her....

JMO.

We really don't know that Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put her in the trunk. That's just ONE theory.

According to what was presented today and the wording ,it is a well thought out theory. One that Wsers came up with a long while back. The wording doesn't say anything about a cracked skull, drowning, broken bones etc so the theories are presented by KC's defense attys.

But Chilly, if she dosed her with xanax and left her in the dark, hot trunk while she partied, would that be better?
Who says she did that? We DON'T know what happened. Casey may have never been alive in that trunk. Everyone is freaking out over a unsubstantiated theory.

The demand for info in this case is so high, I would guess that it was more likely leaked by someone who had access to it while it was being processed. I don't see what the benefit to the defense to leak it would be, don't think it would be beneficial to the prosecution either. Seems more opportunistic than strategic?

It does to me too, but as they were talking about on NG, why would they even put this on paper? Why wasn't it discussed in private where no one could even possibly overhear? SO MANY questions in the hands down strangest case I have ever followed!

I could never envision Casey being honest,but I had forgot about the 4 hour visit. You just never know.
Casey is alone day in and day out in that jail cell. Maybe her thoughts of what she did to her precious child got to her. Could that be?

As horrible as KC is, I sure would like to believe that your theory could be right. In this case, I think anything is possible. It's never too late for KC to fess up and tell someone where Caylee is. It won't change the fact that she is a monster, and she should spend the rest of her life in jail for what she did, but what it will do is save all of the valuable resources, such has manpower, time, and money being spent on the upcoming search for Caylee (God Bless Tim, TE, LP and all the volunteers). Most important, it will bring closure to all of us who love Caylee, and she will finally get to be laid to rest properly.

That poor baby, it breaks my heart to think of her there alone and crying, she probably cried out for hours. So where was the car? I cannot believe someone walking by wouldn't hear her.

She would be confused and scared, the sedatives could make her sick and possibly halucinate. I still think she left the pizza for Caylee to eat in case she was hungry while mom was gone and she was locked in the trunk.

:

Whatever happened to Caylee I pray it was FAST and that she didn't know what was happening to her. I pray to all that is holy that child did not suffer in a dark trunk banging away on the hood to get out. Or that she did not look into the eyes of her mother when she was killed.

As horrible as KC is, I sure would like to believe that your theory could be right. In this case, I think anything is possible. It's never too late for KC to fess up and tell someone where Caylee is. It won't change the fact that she is a monster, and she should spend the rest of her life in jail for what she did, but what it will do is save all of the valuable resources, such has manpower, time, and money being spent on the upcoming search for Caylee (God Bless Tim, TE, LP and all the volunteers). Most important, it will bring closure to all of us who love Caylee, and she will finally get to be laid to rest properly.

I'd like to believe it too, but it's more likely that KC is contemplating her whole future sitting in a jail cell and hopes her attorneys can make a deal to spring her out of jail.

I don't know if this was answered yet but if you look at her original docket on the theft/child neglect charges you can clearly see that two different doctors saw her (court ordered psychiatrists). It's all there if you know how to find it on the Orange County Clerk's website (my orange clerk).

You bring up a very good and forgotten point. I remember when LP got Casey out of the pokey. I was floored that she was able to pass 2 evaluations to determine her release. Had she been found to be a danger to herself or others, she would not have been released regardless, bond paid or not. This fact is also what bothered me about the protestors. Had the community just flooded the court with calls, emails and letters saying they were scared of Casey being out of jail, the court would ave considered revocation. Although we're past that, it's infuriating to think some member of the defense team wants to play the nutso card now.

Who says she did that? We DON'T know what happened. Casey may have never been alive in that trunk. Everyone is freaking out over a unsubstantiated theory.

You're right we don't know, but this DID come from the defense, not the prosecution. Everything, well most everything IS speculation for us at this point, but it is freaking me out because it is SO HORRIFYING and coming from the defense, plus the forensics, I *believe* something like this did happen. Well, I thought it before, but now....

If Casey gave Caylee Xanax, she did not hand her a pill and say, here honey, here is a piece of candy. Because pills are distasteful and usually bitter. And Toddlers usually won't take a pill and swallow it-so if Casey gave Caylee Xanax as we have all believed from the moment we heard the name "Zanny" then she ground it up and put it into something that her child would eat or drink. And then maybe she chloroformed her for good measure; to prevent her from waking, to make it look like a kidnapping whatever.

But she sat with her child and said, "Finish up your drink Caylee honey" or held her while she smothered her with chloroform. And then drove around with her girl in the trunk of the car.

And then went on with her life.

And if these things are true, then I feel, God please forgive me, that Casey is a waste of space. Because she had choices....tons of them. It didn't have to be this way and why couldn't she see it? Just leave Caylee with mom and dad and never come home again....

I think Cindy threw both of them out that night-I think they had their blow out and Cindy kicked them both out of her house...she said get out and don't come back for a month. And when that month was over she wanted her grandaughter back, even though she knew in her heart of hearts that something had happened to her....

JMO.

Bolded by me.. IMO CA knew what KC was/is capable of. If they both left that night I see KC taking Caylee out of pure spite as a barganing chip. I do not see CA kicking a 2 3/4 year old out of the house..I just don't see it at all. CA may have even said "Caylee stays here" and KC wasn't having it. JMO.

You're right we don't know, but this DID come from the defense, not the prosecution. Everything, well most everything IS speculation for us at this point, but it is freaking me out because it is SO HORRIFYING and coming from the defense, plus the forensics, I *believe* something like this did happen. Well, I thought it before, but now....

Not to mention we have no idea if KC was under a Dr.'s care prior to all of this for something..I will be interested to see if anything comes out about her past mental health.

I am expecting her to confess and take them to the body within the next 2 days. Not out of feeling guilty but to save her own a$$ from the death penalty.

Regardless!!!! chloroform or not, if she put Caylee in the trunk in the hot Florida heat she would have died anyway. DP is too good for her, let her suffer in jail with the general public and think about what she did until she is old and grey and on her death bed. The inmates will take care of her. She will be in *ell dead or alive.

I think that's a very likely scenario. If she and Cindy had a big fight as has been stated, Casey was angry and stomped out of the house with Caylee with no definite plans. She couldn't go to TL's as he didn't want Caylee staying overnight at his apt. She was just plan fuming mad, and probably drove around for a while, thinking of her options. She wanted to be out from under Cindy's thumb in the worst way.
I don't believe KC slept in an uncomfortable car seat, ever, at any time, but I hear those jail cots aren't comfy and warm.

Bolded by me.. IMO CA knew what KC was/is capable of. If they both left that night I see KC taking Caylee out of pure spite as a barganing chip. I do not see CA kicking a 2 3/4 year old out of the house..I just don't see it at all. CA may have even said "Caylee stays here" and KC wasn't having it. JMO.
I agree with you completely. No way would Cindy have willingly allowed Casey to move out and take Caylee with her.

The possibility of a chloroform overdose came from the defense, but nothing about Caylee being alive in a car trunk. We shouldn't jump to horrible conclusions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back