LP's Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find not only is LP's confidence very comforting, but I agree with Blink that this man is as sly as a fox. I learned not to question why he says certain things which sound off the wall to us...because they are designed for someone else to hear anyway and he is playing towards their reaction. He has his reasons for the things he says and even the way he says them, imo.

I couldn't agree more! As far as some of his earlier statements, I cut him a lot of slack, because for a while, he was hearing things from the Anthonys. Now we all know, that's not a reliable source!:crazy:

Whether he has inside info or not.. whether he is correct in his theories or not.. bottom line for me is that he has helped TES and is partially responsible for the large turnout expected for this weekends search. And maybe Im a sucker.. but the way he talks about little Caylee.. especially when he calls her "little baby"... makes me feel he cares for that little angel he never even met more than KC ever did.
I agre with you! I think he was promised things by JB that were never intended to be given to him. I think he is emotionally invested in this case as a lot of us are. NG and LP are keeping this in the national news. We should thank both of them for doing this.

Hatred?
You got hatred out of that post?
I'm sorry, but your definition of hatred and my definition of hatred must be miles apart. I see him as just another opportunist cashing in on the tragedy of a beautiful little girl. There is no hatred involved.
I don't hate anyone, I hate actions.

Same here, I don't hate LP, I don't even know the man. However, I do hate that he's attempting to put himself over as someone with inside knowledge of the case when most of what he says is either a figment of his own imagination or a direct contradiction of the evidence in the case. He's greatly influencing public perception and potentially, the jury pool. He should at least base his wild theories on the actual facts before spewing them to the world.

I view Leonard as a 69 year-old father and grandfather, whose life-long career was mostly that of a bounty-hunter. I view Leonard with a heart bigger then the state of Texas and perhaps a ego the same size and a enormous desire to help people.

I personally don't care if Leonard even finished high-school or college or received any degree in his lifetime. I don't care if he enjoys the publicity of life, but only care that Leonard was willing to try in his own way to find Caylee even if he took bonding Casey out of jail to do it.

Sure Leonard may love the media attention, but that never, ever stopped him from doing what he needed to do, of which, he was not even able to accomplish once he bonded Casey out of jail and we all know why.

Anyone that can take $50,000.00 out of their own pocket to try and find a missing child gets my humble thanks as Leonard could have just left this money to his children and grandchildren. Leonard left his teenage son and traveled cross country for a little girl he will never meet, but was willing to sacrfice his family to do this for Caylee.

I am so thankful for all that Leonard, Rob and their crew are doing to help find Caylee and especially thankful they are all returning back to Orlando to work with TES.

I view Leonard as a 69 year-old father and grandfather, whose life-long career was mostly that of a bounty-hunter. I view Leonard with a heart bigger then the state of Texas and perhaps a ego the same size and a enormous desire to help people.

I personally don't care if Leonard even finished high-school or college or received any degree in his lifetime. I don't care if he enjoys the publicity of life, but only care that Leonard was willing to try in his own way to find Caylee even if he took bonding Casey out of jail to do it.

:clap::clap::clap:

Sure Leonard may love the media attention, but that never, ever stopped him from doing what he needed to do, of which, he was not even able to accomplish once he bonded Casey out of jail and we all know why.

Anyone that can take $50,000.00 out of their own pocket to try and find a missing child gets my humble thanks as Leonard could have just left this money to his children and grandchildren. Leonard left his teenage son and traveled cross country for a little girl he will never meet, but was willing to sacrfice his family to do this for Caylee.

I am so thankful for all that Leonard, Rob and their crew are doing to help !!find Caylee and especially thankful they are all returning back to Orlando to work with TES.
Couldn't have said it better PattyG!!

Leonard's sources are never told for a reason.
I feel certain he has never leaked a thing carelessly.
I agree with his words being for someone else. I often think that someone else is Cindy.
Wonder if this new gag order shuts down all of Nancy Grace's guests?:eek:
hehehe Only Kobi!! ROFLMAO

Whether you like LP or not, he has devoted more of himself to find Caylee than anyone in her family has.

I am so thankful for all that Leonard, Rob and their crew are doing to help find Caylee and especially thankful they are all returning back to Orlando to work with TES.

ITA.

I'll further add that with so many surfacing lately to consistently put down LP, TP, *LE*, Prosecutors, Forensic evidence, etc., I really enjoy reading a well-reasoned, balanced post like the above.

Kudos to all of those who are doing anything they can to bring that Little Pumpkin home.

I am just grateful that LP stepped in Before Dog the bounty hunter did :rolleyes:

I am just grateful that LP stepped in Before Dog the bounty hunter did :rolleyes:
Dog was mentioned today in those docs as the one that JB wanted to call. I have a great deal of respect for what Dog has done even if I may not cotton to his style. I am glad JB never called him into this mess. (Or perhaps he did and Dog refused!)

ITA.

I'll further add that with so many surfacing lately to consistently put down LP, TP, *LE*, Prosecutors, Forensic evidence, etc., I really enjoy reading a well-reasoned, balanced post like the above.

Kudos to all of those who are doing anything they can to bring that Little Pumpkin home.

excellent...."clapping"

also I would like to say that LP has in his own way brought this story to where it is today in mho!

I find LP to be likable.
Charasmatic, charming, and entertaining.
I think he has wonderful intentions and admire that he is helping in the search.

I also think his primary motivation getting involved in this case was publicity, as is true for MANY of the players involved. Didn't say that was a bad motive, just my opinion.

100% factual, credible and reliable in info? Well I wouldn't list that among his strongest attributes. I don't think he intentionally spreads misinformation though. Completely believe he has been told these little nuggets from people "close" to the case. The rumor mill on this case has got to be churning down there!

Thank you, Patty
You said that SO well.
I sometimes wonder how I can love someone I've never met...but then I think of my love for little Caylee and I understand.

Isn't it great that Rob will continue to update us on their site?
:blowkiss:

Leonard's sources are never told for a reason.
I feel certain he has never leaked a thing carelessly.
I agree with his words being for someone else. I often think that someone else is Cindy.
Wonder if this new gag order shuts down all of Nancy Grace's guests?:eek:

How do you know why he doesn't cite sources? There's no valid source he could possibly use that he couldn't cite in general terms.

I do tend to see a correlation between speculation popping up here and on other boards and then LP stating it as fact on NG. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

A gag order wouldn't affect anyone not directly involved in the case.

The 'inside information' that he has is everything he observed after he sprung Casey the first time. Think about how hard of a time that this family has keeping quiet in public/ and the media and that will give you a bit of an idea of what LP may have heard.

I think he's passionate and doesn't AT ALL mean for every word he says to be taken as gospel, but he know alot...and he is helping search for Caylee which is a hell of a lot more than ANY of the Anthony's have done.

Team LP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member