LP's Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote Lenny a letter a couple of months ago. I asked him if he would be an adopted uncle to my sons. The guy is pure class...a throwback to real Americanism. Senor Padilla: YOU DA' MAN!! ( he never wrote back haha)

Dog was mentioned today in those docs as the one that JB wanted to call. I have a great deal of respect for what Dog has done even if I may not cotton to his style. I am glad JB never called him into this mess. (Or perhaps he did and Dog refused!)

I don't think Dog wants to ruin his reputation helping this disfunction of a family. I can picture him torturing the A family with some of his tactics though. LOL.

I had faith in LP in the beginning, but he's shown himself to be nothing more than the media *advertiser censored* he first claimed to be. He says things for shock value and let's his alligator mouth top his hummingbird *ss.

Wow, hahahahahaha. ITA but wouldn't quite put it in those exact words. :)

Yeah I was going to say too, at least LP is confident in bringing hope to this case. So I HOPE they find Caylee this weekend!

I am decidedly on the side of ALL the people who are working in every way they know how to find Caylee's remains and doing what they do best in order to make it happen.

If it means that LP is on NG every night saying whatever he wants to keep this case in the forefront...Excellent job, LP! It is like he said before...he doesn't care if people like him or not...as long as it keeps Caylee's name out there! He is doing exactly what he said he would do. If it means that TES is putting up with the A fam's jabs and still going about their job to find her...great job, Tim, you are the better person!! He is also doing what he said he would do.

I find not only is LP's confidence very comforting, but I agree with Blink that this man is as sly as a fox. I learned not to question why he says certain things which sound off the wall to us...because they are designed for someone else to hear anyway and he is playing towards their reaction. He has his reasons for the things he says and even the way he says them, imo.

Thank you for that articulate and well thought out post! I am with you fellers!:woohoo:

Dog was mentioned today in those docs as the one that JB wanted to call. I have a great deal of respect for what Dog has done even if I may not cotton to his style. I am glad JB never called him into this mess. (Or perhaps he did and Dog refused!)
I wonder what JB thought "Dog" could do to assist in Casey's defense. Bounty hunters are not investigators and they aren't LE. What role could Dog have played?

Thank you for that articulate and well thought out post! I am with you fellers!:woohoo:

Now how did I know you would be on this thread!:blowkiss:

I only have one thing to say:

LP is using his own money, own time, his own connections to search for a precious child he has never even met. As far as I am concerned, he can "throw out" whatever theories he wants to!!!

I am ALL ears!!

I wrote Lenny a letter a couple of months ago. I asked him if he would be an adopted uncle to my sons. The guy is pure class...a throwback to real Americanism. Senor Padilla: YOU DA' MAN!! ( he never wrote back haha)

Was it snail mail?
I have heard he takes phone calls regularly.
Quite a talker.:blowkiss:

I view Leonard as a 69 year-old father and grandfather, whose life-long career was mostly that of a bounty-hunter. I view Leonard with a heart bigger then the state of Texas and perhaps a ego the same size and a enormous desire to help people.

I personally don't care if Leonard even finished high-school or college or received any degree in his lifetime. I don't care if he enjoys the publicity of life, but only care that Leonard was willing to try in his own way to find Caylee even if he took bonding Casey out of jail to do it.

Sure Leonard may love the media attention, but that never, ever stopped him from doing what he needed to do, of which, he was not even able to accomplish once he bonded Casey out of jail and we all know why.

Anyone that can take $50,000.00 out of their own pocket to try and find a missing child gets my humble thanks as Leonard could have just left this money to his children and grandchildren. Leonard left his teenage son and traveled cross country for a little girl he will never meet, but was willing to sacrfice his family to do this for Caylee.

I am so thankful for all that Leonard, Rob and their crew are doing to help find Caylee and especially thankful they are all returning back to Orlando to work with TES.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and may I add LP is looking fine at 69!! :crazy: (sorry)

LP didn't take $50,000. out of his own pocket. It came out of Larry Garrison's pocket.

I view Leonard as a 69 year-old father and grandfather, whose life-long career was mostly that of a bounty-hunter. I view Leonard with a heart bigger then the state of Texas and perhaps a ego the same size and a enormous desire to help people.

I personally don't care if Leonard even finished high-school or college or received any degree in his lifetime. I don't care if he enjoys the publicity of life, but only care that Leonard was willing to try in his own way to find Caylee even if he took bonding Casey out of jail to do it.

Sure Leonard may love the media attention, but that never, ever stopped him from doing what he needed to do, of which, he was not even able to accomplish once he bonded Casey out of jail and we all know why.

Anyone that can take $50,000.00 out of their own pocket to try and find a missing child gets my humble thanks as Leonard could have just left this money to his children and grandchildren. Leonard left his teenage son and traveled cross country for a little girl he will never meet, but was willing to sacrfice his family to do this for Caylee.

I am so thankful for all that Leonard, Rob and their crew are doing to help find Caylee and especially thankful they are all returning back to Orlando to work with TES.

Patty, you summed Leonard and his "motives" up perfectly. THANK YOU.
There's another person in this case that would love to fatten "her" wallet, but I won't go there now. This is about Leonard, a man with a heart of gold.

Yes, but that was made before her attorney told Casey to not talk to anyone.

IIRC, he was also lead to believe by JB that Casey would work with him to find Caylee. I too think that he has inside knowledge. While his method is may be a little different and unusual, I believe that he knows what he is doing and there IS a "method to his madness", so to speak.

LP didn't take $50,000. out of his own pocket. It came out of Larry Garrison's pocket.

I've never heard that before. Is there a link to that info please?

I don't think Dog wants to ruin his reputation helping this disfunction of a family. I can picture him torturing the A family with some of his tactics though. LOL.

Ha! Now there's a picture for you, Casey riding in the back seat of the SUV while Dog is offering her lit cigarettes and alternately cussing her out and praying for her.
That's a reality show I could watch for sure.:crazy:
Lanie

I am decidedly on the side of ALL the people who are working in every way they know how to find Caylee's remains and doing what they do best in order to make it happen.

If it means that LP is on NG every night saying whatever he wants to keep this case in the forefront...Excellent job, LP! It is like he said before...he doesn't care if people like him or not...as long as it keeps Caylee's name out there! He is doing exactly what he said he would do. If it means that TES is putting up with the A fam's jabs and still going about their job to find her...great job, Tim, you are the better person!! He is also doing what he said he would do.

I find not only is LP's confidence very comforting, but I agree with Blink that this man is as sly as a fox. I learned not to question why he says certain things which sound off the wall to us...because they are designed for someone else to hear anyway and he is playing towards their reaction. He has his reasons for the things he says and even the way he says them, imo.

:clap::clap::clap:
I agree!! It seems like a lot of people think LP comes off as a bumbling dumba$$ but, the thing is, I think he deliberately comes in the back door and affects an unassuming demeanor, i.e. "by the way I just want to add a little something here...uh..." :clap:
The man is totally smart-- he managed to flip Nejame's insult tonight on NG so that in the final minutes, Nancy Grace was calling him a brother and LP was the ringmaster character to Nejame's "little man" act. hahaha. I love LP and I don't question his motives at all.

And it makes me curious when people DO question his motives-- so what if he went to Orlando just because he wanted to get a tan or meet Greta or get a snowcone at Disneyworld???
He brought and continues to bring tremendous resources to help find Caylee. To me, that's ALL that should really matter.

I think LP has a problem with bending - or inventing - the 'truth'. Hmmm. Kinda familiar to Casey. Once it became apparent that Casey had killed Caylee, LP said if he had the evidence he wouldn't have bonded her out. I don't believe it... he has been riding the coat tails of this tragedy and giving people false hope for too long.

He has promised a lot and has not delivered. Didn't one of the posters here call him regarding TES - and he said that they have 'enough' of her body already, such is why they didn't have to search again?

He ought to be commended for his efforts in working with TM... but can't believe a word he says ATM.

LP is cool -- and he didn't just fall off a turnip truck. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member