Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, I really felt a part of yesterdays search, all cause of Murt. Being up here in Ontario, Canada, real participation, is out of the question...lol...BUT, yesterday, I felt like I was in the Florida sunshine with y'all :)

I've been riding w/Murt for awhile now, this was the first time I saw so many Folks, too. In the beginning, I've seen just 10 of us, no problems then, mostly just topix people...but ya can't keep a good thing quiet, lol, Murts just too much help, and too fun to be with...and I'm sure he's lovin' it!

I will miss Murt and my ride buddies today, and pray EXTRA hard for Caylee...

Yesterday was my first ride with Murt. I had the time of my life!!! I'm a "roof rider" and loved every minute of the drive home. People were hilarious. My kind of sense of humor.

I try to just ignore the trolls for what they are. You are going to have them on each and every site. Just concentrate on the good and ignore the bad. They eventually go away.

I encourage those that were wrongfully banned to re-try again. Be patient, Murt got overloaded. Some had a good time yesterday hacking Murt's site, bragging and carrying on at the expense of honest good people. Don't let them win. Hang in there and re-try. We'll get through this together.

I am in awe at the greatness and unity I saw with Murt, searchers, websleuthers, LE, TES, LP and so on. I really am beginning to feel these people are a part of us. Especially Leonard, in his big ole hat, I like him.

Thanks mods for keeping our forum upstanding, clean and full of good people that have an interest in helping and just being a part of something good.

I just got kicked off the chat for saying they need water before pizza.

The Moderators are on a power trip if you ask me!

I won't be losing any sleep over it i only went to see if Murt was on air.

BREAKING NEWS:
I had thought that I would be taking a load of cars to St. Petersburg today and would not be able to cover the search. The plans have changed and I will be free today. As soon as I get ready I will be leaving for the Command Center.

I have to stop on the way and get the tire fixed unless I can find a spare here. It looks like I will be broadcasting from there at around 1:00 p.m. at the latest. If someone would spread the word, I would appreciate it.

Thank you, the members of Websleuths for your support.

MURT
.COM

ATTN: Administrator.

I need to have contact with a senior moderator or the owner of this site as soon as you can. It is important.

MURT

BREAKING NEWS:
I had thought that I would be taking a load of cars to St. Petersburg today and would not be able to cover the search. The plans have changed and I will be free today. As soon as I get ready I will be leaving for the Command Center.

I have to stop on the way and get the tire fixed unless I can find a spare here. It looks like I will be broadcasting from there at around 1:00 p.m. at the latest. If someone would spread the word, I would appreciate it.

MURT
.COM

AWESOME!!!!! I lurked with you most of the day yesterday! You are much appreciated !!!

Great news Murt! Your doing a wonderful job keeping us informed, thanks!

an someone please tell me who the Mod is of this thread.TY

Thank you Murt!!!! I don't think my cousin would have appreciated (nor understood) ditching her wedding to spend the day with you! I spent the entire ceremony in church praying for the finding of Caylee and the physical/emotional safety for all the searchers!
Everyone hurry up...we have a little over 2hrs. to play w/ our children, clean the house and get to the grocery store! See ya' all in the van!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

TY animal.I can't reply to your PM.Murt would like to talk to Trica or someone in charge.Thanks

admin has been notified about Murt . Thanks for letting us know.

Yeay!!!!!! I just want to tell all of you how much fun I had last night rolling on the roof :) What a wonderful bunch of people you all are. I've never had so much fun in cyberspace. Murt is a treasure and such a sweet man. Nearly 1000 of us rolling along on 436 with him all the way home.

I'm so glad that Murt will be able to go again today. I'm going over there and hope to meet him and perhaps if I'm lucky, some of you wonderful people as well.

Hoping and praying that Caylee is found today.

BREAKING NEWS:

MURT
.COM

Murt- thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to the roof of your van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22