Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeay!!!!!! I just want to tell all of you how much fun I had last night rolling on the roof :) What a wonderful bunch of people you all are. I've never had so much fun in cyberspace. Murt is a treasure and such a sweet man. Nearly 1000 of us rolling along on 436 with him all the way home.

I'm so glad that Murt will be able to go again today. I'm going over there and hope to meet him and perhaps if I'm lucky, some of you wonderful people as well.

Hoping and praying that Caylee is found today.

I saw you!! LOL! I'm howeverlong hangin on up there. You were so funny too.
I never had so much fun like that either. Was better than goin out for Pete's sake. People are great. Caylee brought us all together and we were all innocent kids again. Tears and prayers

I saw you!! LOL! I'm howeverlong hangin on up there. You were so funny too.
I never had so much fun like that either. Was better than goin out for Pete's sake. People are great. Caylee brought us all together and we were all innocent kids again. Tears and prayers

I saw you too, howeverlong! That was the funnest road trip! Stop touching me....are we there yet?.....how many more minutes....can we make a pit stop?...Murt can you stop and get us some smokes and beer? Ha Ha Ha The music was fabulous, wasn't it? We were rockin' and rollin'....SO MUCH FUN!

can I just go to his site and watch or do I have to register or something? says off air (duh) not on til 1 right?

It's no big to sign up, sometimes the screen is gray for a bit. I could see before i signed in though. And post, but you want to sign in there where over 1000 on yesterday.

It's no big to sign up, sometimes the screen is gray for a bit. I could see before i signed in though. And post, but you want to sign in there where over 1000 on yesterday.
Over 1600 in the van yesterday!

Thanks Elley - signed up and doing the grey screen thing now..

I just found out about Murt on Friday. I had fun riding around with him, it was an experience. I genuinely like Murt, I think he is a great person. I'm excited he will be back on again today. I'm totally addicted now.

Who's on the roof with me? I don't know who is going by what name on Murt's chat! Stand up and identify! lol

I'll be "rolling with Murt" today. He's great! I just kept my same hat.

Can I have a link pretty please?Never been there.Thanks guys.:)

Murt is addicting. The first thing I did was get up this morning and see if he was broadcasting. He wasn't but the poor guy needed some rest.
What a sweetheart.
I didn't sign up as I was more interested in watching then talking.

I just got kicked off the chat for saying they need water before pizza.

The Moderators are on a power trip if you ask me!

I won't be losing any sleep over it i only went to see if Murt was on air.

Tell Murt...he'll straighten it out.

I'm going to try and be on the roof too, as long as my in laws don't show up (that is terrible of me to say, because I love them dearly). I'm aloha73 in there.

Tell Murt...he'll straighten it out.

Already done.

Murt said he's gonna set up private chat and refine the moderation when he has the time.

I think the popularity of the site has overwhelmed him over the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990