Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Ok tow yard statement says car was picked up at 13:55 on July 15th. So the Anthonys had the car from say 2:00 to around 6:00 or 6:30 before she went off searching for Casey.

LE took control of the car less than 24 hours after they showed up at the A fam's house following the 911 calls. LE was with them during that time. She didn't have time after the 911 calls to wash the pants before they got the car.

Didn't the A's get the car back from the tow yard, between 1-2PM, and CA didn't pick up Amy until around 5 PM or so? There's 3 hours right there to clean the car and wash the pants.

It would be very interesting to know how much trace evidence was found or better yet not found...In my car for example, you would find hairballs of hair from my DD who brush their hair in my car, dog hair etc. Just when I vacume it, it is a lot of stuff out of a car, I think..my gosh how did all that get in here? Well, how much or little was in KC's car? That would be very telling.

We really need to go back to the beginning again, and refresh our memories, because I seem to recall reading somewhere, that the car was "too clean", when it was examined by LE.

I have some epass bills. On July 15th. George did not take the normal route all the way to work. I have GA leaving at 2:30 pm and getting off at Goldenrod( hwy near house) at 5:30pm. Unless he was driving a different car. Their Toyota 4 runner was on toll road at 6:17pm.

7-15-08 GA's car gets on toll road at 2:29pm; pays next toll at 2:32, exits; gets back on toll road at 5:10 and exits on Goldenrod at 5:17.

7-15-08 CA's car (green toyota) pays toll at airport exit at 6:17pm. no other toll activity for the CA's green SUV that day. She must have been driving street routes only. When did she get rid of this car? bugs me. I know she has epass bills for July 30th. I do not have Aug's epass bill.

We really need to go back to the beginning again, and refresh our memories, because I seem to recall reading somewhere, that the car was "too clean", when it was examined by LE.

I think that car was a total mess when kc had it. A trash bag with decomp on the outside of the bag. clothing all over the place. shoes, boots, backpacks, laptop case,, carseat...flies and maggots. Yet, when LE take it, they only find one hair way off the side of the liner....can we say, "SHOP VAC", everyone?

The fact that lab cut out the stain from the liner and it still smells strong ,screams of a corpse being in car for a long time. Seems like the odor got into the plastic and fabric.

I think the Anthonys are using the media with their hype that there's going to be a press conference "later this week" to build suspense - to make people curious and want to know what they're going to say. It's all for publicity.
------------------
Yes they are.If they can plant the idea that a live Caylee is possible KC will not see the death penalty.KC is`their main concern. IMO

I have said this from day one..er 31.. search that backyard again. It couldn't hurt. A WSers explained way back in General discussion Thread about how lime works, and the times of year one applies lime to a yard in Florida. When GA was applying the lime (Hottest month of the year IIRC) according to this WSer, would damage his lawn and the meticulous yardman that GA is, he would know this. My theory too, is that the A's never wanted to leave the house. Someone, was always at the house, I know, I watched the garage door almost 24/7 for weeks. It's like they were guarding it. I would search that yard again. JMO.

:clap::clap::clap:

My husband is the lawn guy here and I am the gardener...we have what you would describe as an Alpine summer...6500 feet...even with this climate July is when you have most everything DONE and do not over fertilize.

I cannot imagine in FL heat saying to the spouse, "hey lets go to Home Depot and grab some pavers, lime, etc and get out there!" and....move plants....prime time anywhere for moving plants is early spring or fall.

Plus, they have 2 small breed dogs....I would need to do my google homework but I would NOT spread lime on my yard with pets or SMALL children! :confused:

Don't know but I bet it was the day of the 15th....couldn't wait to get GA off to work((?)She then scoured the car and found the notebook case with Amy's phone no. on it....wonder what else she found? My guess is she immediatley grabbed all the clothes she could find and washed them X2 at least. It seems she may have had the car about 4 hours before she went to retrieve kc....an estimate only

Hmmm, and if you are furious at your daughter for her theft, lack of responsibility...why would YOU clean out HER car and wash HER clothes?

Just wanted to say that you guys have brought up some things I haven't thought of - nor seen before.

Keep it up! Y'all are on a roll :woohoo:

But my eyes are giving out, rolling around almost as much as the WooHoo. LOL I will have to read all this again another time.

Carry on . . . .

Hmmm, and if you are furious at your daughter for her theft, lack of responsibility...why would YOU clean out HER car and wash HER clothes?

Because that's what CA has always done...cover for KC.:rolleyes:

If/when (and it WILL happen, sooner or later) G&CA realize they've been truly played by a daughter that they love but who could dispose of a grandchild that they also love, not to mention all the other crimes KC has committed against them... it will not be a pretty sight. GA & CA are both very very good at denial and repression; we see evidence of that every time they speak. Lifetimes spent practicing denial and repression do not quickly break to tell the truth. But at some point, they each will have a lightbulb moment. It depends on whoever has it first, if they are the dominant or the subordinant position in the marraige. GA can't tell LE about the smell in the car without being sick, months after the incident.... hmm. CA smelled the same odor, asked GA "it's the pizza, right?" GA knows the correct answer (lie lie hide and deny) "yeah it's the pizza..." and she can still spout off "NO ODOR!" after smelling decomp from her grandchild... Boy, when/if CA gets a lightbulb moment, it's gonna get messy around there.

I hope and pray that instead of hawking new press conferences that Caylee is alive, etc., blah blah, they just go frikken' GET HER! Present her at the press conference, and the baby is alive, walking, talking, has been half-assedly adopted out by KC to a rich couple in PC who wanted a pretty white babygirl, whatever, I don't care. Just show me the kid! At that point, I'll apologize to KC, CA, GA, LA, et al, till the cows come home, and set up a GED collection for poor KC to better herself and make a better life for her baby, etc. But till they actually present Caylee, I'm sick and tired of 'em all...

snipped This also accounts for GA becoming physically ill at the police station when he had to relive that moment of opening the trunk.Very telling how sick he got. Maybe he did dispose of the duffle bag or rug. I really can't see him working an entire shift with all that was going on....new job or not...this was major...would anyone be able to work under these conditions? I say no.

Wasn't GA asked in that same interview if they had removed anything else from the car, or was there anything else in the car... something to that effect. GA did not answer this question, but avoided it with a spiel about something else and LE didn't ask the question again. I am going to listen to that interview again to make sure I am not imagining things. Does anyone else remember this?

Finally someone is saying what I have known, there is no way she got rid of caylee so quick. If the car still stinks after 4 months, my God that child was in the car for a good long while. I know no one here would listen to me (I think I am invisible) but I'm telling you that child was not dumped within 3 days.

There is no way she touched the very advanced decomposing body of Caylee, whatever she put Caylee in I doubt she ever opened it or looked at her again. She dumped her in that, whatever that is.

I totally agree with you there!!!! I believe that the possible 2.6 days of decomp found from samples taken from the car was the original placement of the body in the car. The time it took her to figure out what she was going to do with the body....but that even took longer than she thought. Once it started to smell KC had to put it in something to help contain the smell and help to easily dispose of the body......obviously it was not some thing completely air tight either... thus the smell still exist...trash bag?...then in some type of duffle bag...maybe????? I also believe the body dump was some where in the range of 10-14 days or more after dissaperance. Shortly before car was towed...closer to the day in was abandoned.

I had never thought about that before reading your post. DID LE stay at the A's house during that time? For some reason I thought that they took Casey, (during which time she tried running them in circles :mad:) but don't remember hearing that LE stayed there. hmm...now I really want to know for sure..
I believe they had someone there since they were working an active missing person case at that point. They were there when Lee got back after the two hours he was gone after going to AL's and wasn't Casey arrested at home the first time? (Trying to remember all the finer details)

Wasn't GA asked in that same interview if they had removed anything else from the car, or was there anything else in the car... something to that effect. GA did not answer this question, but avoided it with a spiel about something else and LE didn't ask the question again. I am going to listen to that interview again to make sure I am not imagining things. Does anyone else remember this?
Hmmm...I don't remember, but please if you find anything...let us know! :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back