Nancy Grace - Monday, 12/1/2008

now talking about CAs email hacking (possibly protesters from Ocala)

Here's K. Bellich

speculating that the hacking could have been done by one of the protesters?

Yeah! Leonard. NG asking him about search for 'lost numbers'

Cutie Kathy on talking about the google searches from Casey's puter. Kneckbreaking, household items to make chlorform.

Here's Lenny. Lost Numbers? Nancy said the lost numbers were due to the lost cell phone (Blackjack)

LP: Lost number search -- he doesn't understand.
NG: Nanny, lost numbers, lost cell phone -- couldn't trace the nanny's phone. Trying to make connection between lost numbers search and how you could lose numbers from your phone.!????

NG didn't even let him speculate? answered her own question. She thinks she was looking up 'lost numbers' because of her 'lost phone'

Nancy speculating the "lost numbers" search relates to Casey telling LE how she lost the numbers for ZFG (couldn't reach ZFG), SIM card, losing her phone, etc.

TL text messages about why Casey did not tell him about Caylee, he is baffled about how someone who he trusted can betray him like this.

There were four emails that were purported to come from Cindy that she says she didn't write - one to former spokesman, Garrison, one to KidFinders founder, Dennis M., and two others.

7/16 am - if they don't find her, guess who gets to spend their life in jail. Text to AL

Wish Nancy would ask about the 'compromising pictures of kc' that the FBI and George talked about.

LP: Lost number search -- he doesn't understand.
NG: Nanny, lost numbers, lost cell phone -- couldn't trace the nanny's phone. Trying to make connection between lost numbers search and how you could lose numbers from your phone.!????

http://thelostnumbers.blogspot.com/

I don't think every search made relates to killing someone. Lost numbers brings up a ton of sites discussing clues from the show Lost.

msg to TL on night she got caught concerned about herself that she will have to spend eternity in jail (we hope)

Nancy saying how TL was drilling her about her last movements with Caylee and Casey kept turning the conversation back to herself and her own problems

psych: "It's about me, me, me. That's all she cares about."

caller asking about Cindy handing over the wrong brush IF she truly believes Caylee is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back