Nancy Grace - Monday, 12/1/2008

Carmen St George: "Like we say in the south: If he did this he's an egg-sucking dog."

talking about mother of Balfour being his alibi Nancy really stepped on that one "you mean his mother dont you think your mother my mother would not step in and defend us"

wow that caller is getting all choked up over Balfour killing Hudson's nephew.

caller asking what kind of sentencing would occur for shooting an 8 yr. old. I say DP.

His momma says 'he did not not have anything to do with this" Yes that does have a familiar ring to it.

His momma says 'he did not not have anything to do with this" Yes that does have a familiar ring to it.
Mom is saying he was with one of his girl friends - I believe they denied it when asked.

reporter bringing up all of the brothers past crimes. What has that got to do with the price of eggs?

I live in Chi-town burbs. Balfour's mom was all over the airwaives saying that Jason H was a big time drug dealer, so they are trying to say that there is another entity with a motive other than Balfour.

Is there another forum for this crime?

:waitasec:Not sure what you are asking? Websleuths is a forum and there are alot of others on the web. Is that what you were asking?

NG bombshells are for people like my mom that doesn't have a computer, I guess.......or don't read the news............

Don't you love that? My mom will watch NG and then call me right away with the "big news" that we WS's have known about even before NG... gotta love mom's. :)

I live in Chi-town burbs. Balfour's mom was all over the airwaives saying that Jason H was a big time drug dealer, so they are trying to say that there is another entity with a motive other than Balfour.

Ahhh, okay, gotcha. Thanks

Another commercial break. And this server is slow tonight.

Let's see he admitted he was there at 6 am when wife Julia finds out her wages were garnished because he missed a car payment--argument--then 3 people dead. He was arrested prior on a manslaughter charge, history of calls to house for domestic disturbance and he is a member of one of the most brutal gangs the Disciples. Not your father of the year role model.

Now they're going to talk about CA's emails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back