Nancy Grace - Monday, 12/1/2008

so we know that Ca is at it all again........hacking her computer.........laptop no security
hope FBI asks for it so they can get more info out of it!!!! I am sure they can tell who, where sent emails...........

Boy, Balfours mom sounds like someone else I know!

Sounds like it's mostly going to be a review of the latest document dump -- One mention of the new hacking accusations into CA's computer.
The part about CA's emails should be interesting. Who's she accusing of doing that? (Sorry, I haven't had time to read up on 'news' today).

NG bombshells are for people like my mom that doesn't have a computer, I guess.......or don't read the news............

Boy, Balfours mom sounds like someone else I know!
She was interviewed right after his arrest and yes, I agree ~ deny, deny, deny, like her son could never have done this. :rolleyes: MOO

The part about CA's emails should be interesting. Who's she accusing of doing that? (Sorry, I haven't had time to read up on 'news' today).

Me neither. That was actually a BOMBSHELL for me!:eek:

Probably CA thinks the emails from bro and mom aren't hers.......LOL

PLease keep the chit chat off the thread. People that cannot watch rely on this thread to see what they missed. You all are the best at reporting the info so keep up the good work and THANK YOU!

Balfour's (he never lawyered up?) mom and CA related???? LOL

That is why he killed her nephew, he knew he could identify him. Another idiot with a gun and a snout full of drugs, hope they burn him.

Jennifer Hudson case on now - they arrested Balfour - and of course, his mom is screaming that her son wouldn't have done what they say he did and call her. Yeahright

Is Balfour the biological father of Hudson's nephew?

Nancy now talking about all the things they know to be fact about Balfour and his links to these murders.

Car was seen in the area

Known to own a 45 caliber gun

Abandoned his vehicle 1-1 1/2 miles away at a school with video proof

reporter bringing up all of the brothers past crimes. What has that got to do with the price of eggs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back