Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster....be gentle!

Does anyone notice KC's annoyed sigh every time someone asks a Caylee related question? RAWR. I find that to be "extremely irritating". How dare you inconvenience me with questions about my missing child! LET'S TALK ABOUT ME!

I also don't think she says "oh god" when GA hands the phone to CA, I think she says "go ahead". I went back over the collect call part too, and I don't think his face crumples because they are broke. It's like the wind gets knocked out of him a little, because he knows damn well she is lying. He even says "So, you need money to make calls." He knows she is still lying and will never stop.

All the darling and gorgeous and sweetie makes me want to vomit. WHERE'S YOUR KID, BEYOTCH is about what I would get from my mother. Not that we would have ever gotten to this point, my mom would have brought the hammer down after a day or two of not seeing her lol.

Dang, I had more points and I can't remember now. I shall return!

Great points, nonie, and Welcome!:)

Can I add that I saw the "team coverage" on WFTV and they did indeed MISCONSTRUE (sp?) I caught them!!! I am in no way defending the Anthony's or Casey BUT I found it horribly decietful to say that Casey never showed emotion or referred to Caylee as "her daughter" or "her baby" only as "that little girl." I saw ALL the tapes and GA said "that little girl" and Casey did indeed say "her baby." I guess I am seeing how much WFTV or any other news station for that matter likes to sensationalize every little detail....In this case they were wrong.

ITA- they do it a lot which is why I am glad we are able to watch this stuff for ourselves and make up our own minds as to what we see.

LOL...he wouldn't have asked, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" He would have asked, "Is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"

I don't always agree with you Chilly, but this is really funny. LOL!

Was anyone else listening to the names of all the relatives of ZG. Father,mother, sister. I wonder if the FBI looked into those names. I know, I know the girl is a liar. However, it is interesting that some of those names do show up in NYC. One owns a Jewelry business. I wonder if she researched all these names before she gave those names to her parents. One of the things that amaze me is that she seems to come up with so much detail and yet no one can find anyone of these people. Do you think they just stopped at the Sawgrass apts and stopped because the one person there was not the right one?

CA: Do you know how much the reward is to find Caylee
KC: No, I haven't heard ...
CA: I think that it's over 200 ... I think that it's 225 thousand ...
KC: WoW ... Geez that's almost half of my bond! hahahahahaha

She immediately makes it about herself ... not "WoW ... that should really help find Caylee" ... or "WoW ... the community really cares about my daughter" ...

She ABSOLUTELY makes me want to vomit!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy to see you both and know that your are well. I've thought of you two often!!
Congratulations!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

CA: Do you know how much the reward is to find Caylee
KC: No, I haven't heard ...
CA: I think that it's over 200 ... I think that it's 225 thousand ...
KC: WoW ... Geez that's almost half of my bond! hahahahahaha

What KC actually says is: "J*sus Chr*st, that's almost half my bond!

I'm only bringing this up because when I originally listened to the tape on my computer, I thought she said "Gees, that's almost......" Tonight, when I heard that same snippet on NG through my television's sound system, it was very clear that my quote above is what she actually said. To me, that makes her attitude even more obvious and more reprehensible.

IMHO :)

Do you know anyone who talks like KC? Her conversation "style"?

I know someone who talks just like her. She lives in her own world.

Listening to the hours of interviews of family talk, the family never appears to have a "real" moment of communication with her.

I noticed it in the interrogation tape before she was arrested and now with the family asking her questions back in July, she never seems real.

Her mouth is moving and she's wiping the tears but something is terribly wrong. IMO. She is not speaking from her soul or her heart as we would
hope a mother would do.

What makes a person, a woman speak this way?

?

Listening to the hours of interviews of family talk, the family never appears to have a "real" moment of communication with her.

I noticed it in the interrogation tape before she was arrested and now with the family asking her questions back in July, she never seems real.

Her mouth is moving and she's wiping the tears but something is terribly wrong. IMO. She is not speaking from her soul or her heart as we would
hope a mother would do.

?

Being a psychology major I see some symtoms of what they call "disassociation disorder".

What KC actually says is: "J*sus Chr*st, that's almost half my bond!

I'm only bringing this up because when I originally listened to the tape on my computer, I thought she said "Gees, that's almost......" Tonight, when I heard that same snippet on NG through my television's sound system, it was very clear that my quote above is what she actually said. To me, that makes her attitude even more obvious and more reprehensible.

IMHO :)

Yes...I notice that Casey Anthony has a horrible mouth. To me, and I have a child with bipolar disorder and other mental diagnosis, it seems like Casey thinks that swearing makes herself sound older, like...a child using foul language in front of or in the presence of an adult might make her seem more mature, or in control. My child does this right now. I just feel like Casey is very immature and is constantly trying to over-compensate. Her parents fall for it every time and probably have been falling for it since Casey was old enough to speak. I find all of this pretty frustrating, I am 36 years old with a family of my own and I still would not use foul language in my parents presence....simply out of respect for them and myself! Clearly Casey has neither in her relationship with her mom and dad. Wow.

I just don't understand the whole basis of what they are doing, none of it make any sense
the whole family including JB is admitting that KC knows more then ahe is telling
so basically KC's rules are I can't tell you what I know about my missing daughter, but if you ask me a question I will give you a clue, WTF !!
Like when LA asks her are your passwords a indication or a clue and she says oh definetly, not the computer passwords but the myspace and facebook PW's (by the way anyone know what those are?)
just friggen tell what you know
they are going to go in front of a jury with this garbage

hope a mother would do.

?

What I notice is the perp never had a chance to be a mother. She was never allowed to grow up, never allowed to care for the child on her own, never forced to take responsibility for herself or her child. Not blaming CA, she seems to have done all she thought was proper for the perp and Caylee. Just saying the perp never had to face reality, truth or hardships. She was allowed to be, and actually is, still a young person. She just did not have enough time before Caylee's demise to grow into adulthood and motherhood.

hope a mother would do.

?

Knowledge of the horrendous act she committed and realization of how her family and society will view her if they discover what she did. Lying to to cover up that act, and the attempt to protray herself to everyone as something she's not - a human being with feelings and a soul.

Being a psychology major I see some symtoms of what they call "disassociation disorder".

That's actually "Dissociative Disorder" where there is a third word involved: Identity. Among those disorders that fall under this heading is Multiple Personality Disorder.

She is not dissociated from reality. She is dissociated from the truth, but willfully so. She does not suffer a mental disorder at all. She suffers from liarpants syndrome. There is only one cure for that and it does not involve medication. It's called "tell the truth."

I would have to disagree with you 100%! I have very personal experience with it and MPD and do not see this in Casey at all. However I do see an egotistical, narcissitic young woman who does show evidence of Borderline personality disorder.

What I notice is the perp never had a chance to be a mother. She was never allowed to grow up, never allowed to care for the child on her own, never forced to take responsibility for herself or her child. Not blaming CA, she seems to have done all she thought was proper for the perp and Caylee. Just saying the perp never had to face reality, truth or hardships. She was allowed to be, and actually is, still a young person. She just did not have enough time before Caylee's demise to grow into adulthood and motherhood.

I agree with most of your comment, but personally DO think CA/GA are to blame - they raised her!

Lee="Everything has changed from a month ago,that even if we've been used to or acting a certain way or following a certain thing that those rules may have changed and what I'm looking for is some form of direction with you knowing are we still working off the same time,the same instances,the same people or the same areas---If any of that should be changed let me know because there's only so much you can do from there---I want to be able to pick up where you left off"

Well then, all Lee had to do was go to Blockbuster to rent movies, tool around in others' cars, steal a friend's checkbook and go to Target and Winn-Dixie for a little shopping, do a bit of online bill paying, cook and clean at TL's apartment, go to Fusion Ultra Lounge for a little bump 'n' grind and avoid all contact with family, as well as never mentioning Caylee other than to tell anyone who asked, that she's with the nanny. He would've been all set. :rolleyes:

Well then, all Lee had to do was go to Blockbuster to rent movies, tool around in others' cars, steal a friend's checkbook and go to Target and Winn-Dixie for a little shopping, do a bit of online bill paying, cook and clean at TL's apartment, go to Fusion Ultra Lounge for a little bump 'n' grind and avoid all contact with family, as well as never mentioning Caylee other than to tell anyone who asked, that she's with the nanny. He would've been all set. :rolleyes:

I'll pay for video of Lee dancing around that stripper's pole. :eek:

Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)

OH GEESH! I almost peed my pants when I read this!

Thank you for making me laugh .. I've been depressed for quite some time, but your post had me laughing out loud ... for REAL! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv