Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, all Lee had to do was go to Blockbuster to rent movies, tool around in others' cars, steal a friend's checkbook and go to Target and Winn-Dixie for a little shopping, do a bit of online bill paying, cook and clean at TL's apartment, go to Fusion Ultra Lounge for a little bump 'n' grind and avoid all contact with family, as well as never mentioning Caylee other than to tell anyone who asked, that she's with the nanny. He would've been all set. :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO1.gif

-------------------------------------------------

I'll pay for video of Lee dancing around that stripper's pole. :eek:

smiley_sick_green.jpg
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I would have to disagree with you 100%! I have very personal experience with it and MPD and do not see this in Casey at all. However I do see an egotistical, narcissitic young woman who does show evidence of Borderline personality disorder.

If you have personal experience why would you be calling it MPD, when it is called DID and has been for some time? Disacociation is not only from MPD/DID. It is common in borderline personality disorder, though.

eta: One of the symptoms of borderline personality disorder....

Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.

Dissociation is the state in which, on some level or another, one becomes somewhat removed from "reality," whether this be daydreaming, performing actions without being fully connected to their performance ("running on automatic"), or other, more disconnected actions. It is the opposite of "association" and involves the lack of association, usually of one's identity, with the rest of the world.

So what do you all make of KC's reference to Zanni having given her a flat-iron and CA acknowleding that she knew that was who gave KC the flatiron?

I thought it was really wierd because I was under the impression the A's knew nothing about a Zanni prior to Caylee's disappearance???? Is CA already co-spiring (my new made-up word for the A's & KC's behavior) with KC to establish Zanni's existence or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member