All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

I don't believe that these two people went to California on a tip, I truly think they used that as an excuse for the interview with LKL.

What's the next tip going to be? Oh wait Chicago? Have they appeared on
Oprah yet? I am writing to the LKL show, I want them to understand that I feel his show has lost creditability when they stooped so low as to have these people Whine and complain, watch out LKL, they way CA dissed NG , you just might be next. If it was not for the NGs of this world, this missing little girl would have just been an unknown child instead of a baby with whom the world fell in love with.
:furious:

Dateline will learn from LK's mistake. They have stated that they will put the story out there like no one else has (or something to that effect.) Check out today's news thread for exact quote. I am counting on Dateline to set things straight tomorrow night. I think I need to e-mail them now.

Well, we know he helped by not calling LE at the tow yard, taking car home, cleaning car. I wonder about helping with more also, but can't pinpoint what bothers me about GA most. Not the lying to save CA's nagging, but the throwing up in the interview. While I am sure I would too, especially if I suspected that smell was from a loved one, but it makes me wonder if he didn't see poor Caylee and help with hiding her.

Bingo~ How noble of GA to tell LE just enough to make them think he was cooperating and on their side. He was playing little game. He knows much more, IMO.

I don't know, but I'm really beginning to wonder if GA didn't dispose of Caylee's body. I didn't think so at first, but something is up with him.

Could be why he is so stressed. And might explain the vomiting after recounting to LE his experience with the smell of decomp in car. His strange smile and shrug have always puzzled me, and strike me as dishonest.

Dateline will learn from LK's mistake. They have stated that they will put the story out there like no one else has (or something to that effect.) Check out today's news thread for exact quote. I am counting on Dateline to set things straight tomorrow night. I think I need to e-mail them now.

:woohoo: I love Dateline! I cannot wait! Going to check updates thread now.

Casey says she does not know where Caylee is. Cindy says she is 100 % sure Casey had nothing to do with "Caylee's disapperence".....both true statements, if George got rid of the body.

Both Cindy and George stated on LKL that they "never" suspected KC did anything to Caylee. I heard and saw George on video tell Yuri his daughter is a pathological liar and he doesn't want to believe he raised someone who could do something so awful.

I sure hope so, the problem with LK is that he obviously had limited knowledge of the case and had some notes jotted down, so he couldn't do any followup. The Anthony's were able to lie without being confronted.
Kinda liked they allowed KC to lie and lie without being confronted.

Both Cindy and George stated on LKL that they "never" suspected KC did anything to Caylee. I heard and saw George on video tell Yuri his daughter is a pathological liar and he doesn't want to believe he raised someone who could do something so awful.

Two- faced &*^%$%^

Could be why he is so stressed. And might explain the vomiting after recounting to LE his experience with the smell of decomp in car. His strange smile and shrug have always puzzled me, and strike me as dishonest.

Yep. His appearance on LK was really telling to me. He looked physically ill, as if he couldn't take all of the lies. When LK asked him about the smell in the car he really looked as if he might vomit. He either saw Caylee's body in the trunk or he disposed of potentially damaging evidence. JMO

Hey Lacey- do you know which Dateline correspondent will be handling the story? Thank you

This should probably be over on the GA thread, but I loved when LK asked him where Caylee is. He is such a liar. I used to think maybe he really was the heart of this family, but now I see him for the lying, enabling, evidence tampering individual he is. He is so easy to read at this stage. Tap, tap, tap of the hands=lies, lies and more lies. Disgusting.
Sadly, I am reduced to believing LA is the only good apple in the bunch. I know, I know, but I have to believe someone in this family is going to stand up and do the right thing for Caylee. Who, if anyone, was ever looking out that precious little girl and her wellbeing?:furious:

I'm thinking its the dogs and cats---but still reserve judgement on that one---

jmo

I agree. We heard him virtually admit that to the FBI agents when speaking about the unique odor in the car. He feels forced to say otherwise in front of CA and KC. However, the day will soon come when he takes an oath to tell the truth to 12 jurors, and he will have to answer the hard question based on what he has already said on tape with the FBI and OCSO. At that point, the devastation of his family will be complete. He should be preparing CA for this now. And perhaps he is. We don't know. They both looked a little "different" last night, grief stricken, as if they had been given some horrible information of which they could not speak.
He did this already with the people seated on the Grand Jury who found enough evidence to say that Caylee is dead and died at the hands of Casey who they handed up an indictment against for First Degree Murder and Manslaughter With Aggravating Circumstances. ;)

It is tough to lie with a straight face for 30-45 minutes on LKL. I expected one of them to hurl besides just me. George did come pretty close, I think.

Checked out Dateline's website for information about tomorrow's show. Here is the e-mail to send comments/questions to:

Dateline@NBCUNI.com <Dateline@NBCUNI.com>

Well, we know he helped by not calling LE at the tow yard, taking car home, cleaning car. I wonder about helping with more also, but can't pinpoint what bothers me about GA most. Not the lying to save CA's nagging, but the throwing up in the interview. While I am sure I would too, especially if I suspected that smell was from a loved one, but it makes me wonder if he didn't see poor Caylee and help with hiding her.

GA does have a severe reaction whenever the decomp smell comes up so that leads me to believe he's having a true visual of a dead Caylee in his head at that moment vs simply a mental image..So now I have to also believe he found her in the tire well once he got the car home & then hid the body that night..Without CA being the wiser..I don't think he would risk telling her..KA is another story..She'd have to know her dad did something with the body since she knew it was there..How else could it be gone? but that's all the info she has..IOW!..She's not lying (for once!) when she states she doesn't really know where Caylee is.

GA will never tell where she is because he's now all about saving KC & his wife's mental state..They'd both go down in flames if he did but doesn't he realize this is going to happen anyway?..There's nothing he can do to stop it..Not a damn thing!

How about when LA was questioning KC in her room when she said to him, you want the truth Lee. I haven't seen Caylee in over a month. She was crying, Cindy walked into the room and said, KC! What have you done????

They know the truth they are just trying their damnedest to taint the jury pool. I'd believe on Baez' request.

The Anthony family does not know the meaning of truth and honesty. They are seasoned liars just like KC is. Where do you think she learned that behavior???

JMHO

In what ways should LE respond or not to the A's allegations on LK. Should they remain quiet & confident? Are their hands tied to stae a responce with alittle more gental firmness? Enquiring minds want to know !

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457
Back