Results to be announced in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is to be TWO different pressers. First at 2 est - from OCSO (and probably ME's office). This is the one where the remains ID is to be released.

Then at 3 (but I also 3:30) est is one from the Orange County Government - this one will have the MR and "he is anxious to talk".

So it is going to be a very busy afternoon.

The presser is at 2pm, not 1pm. We have 40 more minutes to wait!

i hope they also announce they are going to reinstate the dp to this case!!

Just heard on Headline News that there will be an announcement by the medical examiner in one hour.
Meter Reader around 3 this afternoon.

Thank Goodness:no: hopefully some closure.

This means Casey and the Anthony's have already been told. I wonder how they reacted.

Great my boss said we can leave at 2PM today, but I just can't be in a train on my way home while this is being announced.

Is TruTV gonna have this Presser Live??

yup. This will be a long hour. Would it be a surprise if this is NOT Caylee?

Yep!

I'm feeling nervous!!!
I think because I don't want to hear that it is Caylee :( I have "You are my sunshine" stuck in head today....

It is said that Baez is going to the jail to be with Casey. I wonder if she is going to be allowed to watch the presser? Surely she has already been told.

Just now On Fox, Trace Gallegar(sp?)said that JB has gone over to the jail to be w/his client Kc.

Poco,

It's 2 pm for the ME's announcement

It's 3:30 pm for the Meter Reader

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

HTH's!

There is to be TWO different pressers. First at 2 est - from OCSO (and probably ME's office). This is the one where the remains ID is to be released.

Then at 3 (but I also 3:30) est is one from the Orange County Government - this one will have the MR and "he is anxious to talk".

So it is going to be a very busy afternoon.

Thank you! Yes, this is going to be a very busy afternoon.

I think it would have been made public a long time ago if there was any doubt.

This is a crazy world we live in and if it turns out this meter reader guy is a lunatic who planted some other baby's bones there I will lose my mind.

I'm sure Casey and the Anthony's have already been notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value