Results to be announced in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I won't be able to get on here for a couple hours, sigh, so I'll say now that with JB going to the jail and a photo of Caylee where the announcement will be made, kinda wraps it up for me that it is indeed Caylee.

(please, please Mr. Server, don't crash!)

Me too. Finally hearing the definite results will be good. It'll be some type of closure. At least we are prepared for this...when I first heard about the remains being found, I was totally taken off guard and burst into tears. Poor baby Caylee. Her justice is coming... :praying:

This means Casey and the Anthony's have already been told. I wonder how they reacted.

Well Casey already knows it was her so the question would be how the Anthony's reacted, but I think by now they know in thier hearts it is Caylee just waiting on the word.

Im hoping they have determined her COD, Either they know, or its undetermined as of yet, If they are still waiting on tests ??

TruTV will air the entire presser, won't they? I am on Fox but they are also awaiting Obama speaking. I want to hear everything the ME, LE, and the FBI have to say!

Sorry Sarah... it ain't gonna happen.
It was wished the same during the Laci P Case and others.

But if they were to limit the people, so it were easier to get in...
how 'bout limiting it to just the old-timers?

Like those that have been registered for 3 + yrs? :)

P.S. Happy Birthday to Tricia! May all your wishes come true, darlin'.
:blowkiss:

I know it's not...it was just wishful thinkin :)

I wish the same thing. It is bad when you see 75 registered users and 761 "visitors". You would thing a registered user would beat out a visitor on the site.

Some of those guests are registered, they just haven't logged on. I was on here yesterday afternoon as a guest because I was at a friend's house on her computer, dawdling around until I took her to the doctor, and I didn't have my password with me.

The Medical Examiner will also be there, per Fox.

edit: oops didn't see the above post.

If this wasn't Caylee, they wouldn't have a picture of her at the presser. IMO.

Large photo of Caylee has now been displayed in the OCSO Press Room, per News 13.

I know the server is going to crash, but I hope it doesnt. I wish we could block all the non-registered people for things like this.

Ditto at least for a few hrs. the mods should limit this to registered only. The day the body was found I couldn't get on to post for 2 days.

Hey guys, we're going to close this tread right before the announcement, in about 20 minutes. At that time you can switch over to the thread at the link JBean already provided. Until then, post away.

I also heard the story on the book. I heard the story on teh afternoon news cast on Bay News 9 (Tampa). I haven't looked for a link, but you might be able to find something on the Bay News 9 website.

They showed one of the crime scene photos that showed what looked like a yellow childs book. They said that this is thought possibly to be the book Caylee was reading in the nursing home video.

If I may before these results are made public just say that I am so happy to have found all of you. I don't know why something such as this is so easy to get so wrapped up in emotionally, but it has really helped having a place to come to, and even more nice meeting so many people who have the same feelings.
May Caylee rest in peace, and may everyone here feel a bit of peace along with Caylee today!
I am proud to be a part of Team Caylee, and will be most happy to see her served justice. :blowkiss:

I think Tru TV will stick with this and not cut it off. They have been solely discussing it for awhile now.

Even tho we have all felt this was Caylee since the body was found, it will still be hard to hear the ME say it with such official finality.

If I may before these results are made public just say that I am so happy to have found all of you. I don't know why something such as this is so easy to get so wrapped up in emotionally, but it has really helped having a place to come to, and even more nice meeting so many people who have the same feelings.
May Caylee rest in peace, and may everyone here feel a bit of peace along with Caylee today!
I am proud to be a part of Team Caylee, and will be most happy to see her served justice. :blowkiss:

that brought tears to my eyes, thank you :blowkiss:
I couldnt agree more! :clap:

I heard JB was on his way to the jail to be with Casey. She must already know.

TruTV will air the entire presser, won't they? I am on Fox but they are also awaiting Obama speaking. I want to hear everything the ME, LE, and the FBI have to say!

Wonderful, thank you! I was trying to figure out what on earth TruTV was, I forgot it used to be CourtTV. I have it on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value