Results to be announced in one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today is the day we find out for sure that it's Angel Caylee - a lot of things will now be in the news from JB and camp - it will not be pretty - NOW is the time for a gag order - I'm tired of JB and camp already, I'm not sure how much more hot air I can listen to until trial!

Guess it's time for Caylee to go shopping at the prison commissary!

I think LE was waiting until today so that JB can run over to the courts with a motion and they know even in an emergency, a motion can't be dealt with in the courts until Monday at the earliest.

I heard JB was on his way to the jail to be with Casey. She must already know.

She has probably already put her order in for Zanax in addition to lots of goodies. :rolleyes:

It is on and I don't see a picture of Caylee.

I heard JB was on his way to the jail to be with Casey. She must already know.

She knew six months ago.

As for the presser with the meter reader, if they are letting him speak (this was mentioned by another poster here) it will be interesting because I'm sure they aren't going to hold a press conference so he can tell the public how the OCSD screwed up the call-ins. He must have something compelling to say.

Can everyone post the links they have for the PC

Yesterday the PC thread didn't get opened till after the PC started and there was no links on the thread that worked for me

Then I just got locked out which is pretty much par for the course but lets post as many links as possible so even if someone gets locked out they'll be able to see the PC and know what's going on!

If I may before these results are made public just say that I am so happy to have found all of you. I don't know why something such as this is so easy to get so wrapped up in emotionally, but it has really helped having a place to come to, and even more nice meeting so many people who have the same feelings.
May Caylee rest in peace, and may everyone here feel a bit of peace along with Caylee today!
I am proud to be a part of Team Caylee, and will be most happy to see her served justice. :blowkiss:

:blowkiss:

I feel the same way, mydailyopinions! We are all here for the same reason. We WILL see justice for Caylee.

Even tho we have all felt this was Caylee since the body was found, it will still be hard to hear the ME say it with such official finality.

I holeheartedly agree with You. When I read that they were going to make the accouncement today, it made me physical ill. :'(

Watching already...there is a picture of Caylee on the stage.
I think that answers the question without saying a word. :(

Ok, far left is pic of Caylee... They hadn't panned that far previously I guess (or they read here and adjusted their view) LOL!

7 more minutes. wftv has it online live and are showing the room right now.... This site is going to go down in a few minutes because there are over 1000 people here right now ready to start posting away as soon as something important is said! will miss you all....lol

Ive got horribly cold chills, and its not cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member