Condolences for the Anthony Family

I am so, so sorry it ended this way. Take comfort in knowing Caylee is in heaven, in God's loving arms. My deepest condolences to you. That beautiful angel touched us all, and I cannot even begin to imagine your pain.
My prayers to you.

To the Anthony family,

I would like to express how truly sorry I am for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful little girl and it was obvious how much you loved her and she loved you. May you always remember the good times you had with her, and may you soon forget the pain and sorrow from the last six months while she was missing. Please don't let the end of this child's life tarnish her memory. That would be a disservice to her and to you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

My heart goes out to your entire family, including KC.
I'm a grandmother and a mother and I love my children unconditionally.

Forgiveness is the key to happiness. I hope you have forgiven anyone who was involved in this. Resentment will poison a persons soul.

Remembering you in my prayers.

I am so sad for the loss of little Caylee, and I am a stranger. I can't imagine your pain. This is a very sad day for all of us.

Cindy, George and Lee,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful, precious little girl, and it's clear how much you loved her and she loved you. I can't begin to imagine the extent of your sorrow. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing how much your beautiful little angel touched so many of us, and that we grieve with you. I pray you will find peace. My deepest regrets and condolences.

My heart goes out to Rick, the great-grandma and great-grandpa, and all of Caylee's extended family.

Dear Cindy, Dear Joe,

on this very sad day all my thoughts are with you.

All these months, from the distance and across the Atlantic I've been following the events.

May you find comfort in the thought that your Angel from now on will be watching over you.
Please lift your gaze up to the skies, feel the gentle breeze - you'll sense the soft touch of the Angel's wings spreading over you - Caylee's arms around both of you.
Always keep that picture in your mind and deep in your heart.

From the long distance I embrace you both very tight.
Peace be with you

Maria Luis

To the Anthony Family

I pray that everyone in your family regardless of any feelings expressed in the past, gather round you in this time of need and give you the support that you will need to get through the news that you received today.

God walk with you and support you, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through at this time.

LL

My prayers are with you all, Caylee's family and all the friends that knew and loved her. This is a difficult time and I pray that God grants you strength and peace.

Caylee has captivated the nation and we mourn with you.

Salem

To the Anthony family--

I am so sorry you lost your little sunshine. God bless and guide you during this difficult time.

Please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope that someday you can take some comfort in knowing that Caylee became America's Sweetheart.

May God comfort you at this time knowing that your little Caylee is safe in her Saviors loving care and you will see her again one day.

Bump.

It's late and yes, it's not a popular thread. But I think today, of all days, I want to send my condolences to the Anthony's. What an absolutely horrible day for them. I can't even imagine. Maybe there was another thread I missed today but I'm too tired to look :(

When I think about what a good day my family and I had, I'm so very sad for them. I know that I can offer my complete sympathy.

Merry Christmas Caylee. And God bless you and your family that you loved so much.

Please, if you don't agree, don't respond and ignore it. Let's not make this a bashfest, it's only to offer this family that Casey destroyed some comfort.

It's the right thing to do and that's just IMHO.

Thinking of Caylee today and what her loss means to those who loved her the most. Sending my deepest sympathies to the Anthonys and all of their family.

Dear Cindy, George, Lee and your whole extended family,

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Caylee. Thinking of you this Christmas and hoping you take a small comfort in the fact that Caylee is safe now.

I pray in time your broken hearts will mend. As difficult as it is, forgiveness is the key to peace. Let no one stand in your way of finding a peaceful relationship with your daughter. Have faith, God will guide and comfort you.

Dear Cindy & George, My prayers are with you.Trust in God and he will point the way for you.
Bless You Both

The title of this thread is Condolences for the Anthony family. I think it is very tacky to specify the great grandparents and "Uncle Rick", yet deliberately leave George and Cindy out. Better to have just not posted on this thread at all, or risk appearing more 'hateful' and 'spiteful' than Cindy has ever been!
My heartfelt sympathies go out to George, Cindy, and Lee. I know you loved Caylee, FAR MORE than any of us on these message boards, who never knew her. May you find the strength and the courage to face this tragedy. May you someday find peace and forgiveness in your hearts. God Bless you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back