Condolences for the Anthony Family

My heart really goes out to you.Especially you Cindy and I do support you and your family in your pain.I think you got thrown in a situation you never thought would ever happen or you would ever have to go through and I really feel bad for you. I am so sorry this happened.You all will always be in my prayers.

suzanne

The title of this thread is Condolences for the Anthony family. I think it is very tacky to specify the great grandparents and "Uncle Rick", yet deliberately leave George and Cindy out. Better to have just not posted on this thread at all, or risk appearing more 'hateful' and 'spiteful' than Cindy has ever been!
My heartfelt sympathies go out to George, Cindy, and Lee. I know you loved Caylee, FAR MORE
than any of us on these message boards, who never knew her. May you find the strength and the courage to face this tragedy. May you someday find peace and forgiveness in your hearts. God Bless you all.

Yet, this is tasteful to point out the foibles of others.

To Rick, and Caylees Great Grandparents,
My sincere condolences for the loss of Caylee. She was so sweet.

To Cindy, George, Lee and the extended Anthony Family-May God hold you in His loving arms during this most painful time. I know this is the season to be merry and can only imagine your overwhelming feelings of hopelessness and dispair. Allow God to heal you and know that Caylee is playing, singing and smiling down on you as she is in a much better place. May you find comfort and strength from your faith...surround yourselves with family and friends who love you and can hold you up at this time. Please know you are in the prayers of many around this nation and the world.

Cindy, George and Lee, my condolences.
I sincerely hope the words in this short Irish poem might bring you some comfort:

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

To all of the Anthony family,
I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through.
I pray for God to give you strength and faith that Caylee is at peace.

God bless you all and give you strength to get through this tragedy.

Don't cry for what isn't

But smile for what was

Poppy

My heart goes out to Rick, the great-grandma and great-grandpa, and all of Caylee's extended family.

I agree wholeheartedly. I also want to wish little Caylee a very Merry Christmas with Jesus and all the angels in heaven.

I thought of you all on Christmas Day and what a loss you must feel. I have shed several tears over Caylee and I never met her, so I can't imagine how you feel. George and Cindy I know you loved her beyond words and she loved you. Remember what a good and stable life the two of you made for her. Remember the good times and I will pray for you.

Dear Cindy, George, Lee and family.

My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of Caylee and this needless and terrible tragedy that has unfolded. Cindy, may you find strength in the memories you have of Caylee.

Cindy, George, Lee and all of Caylee's extended family,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Caylee Marie. I know she was precious to you, and I know you believed in your hearts that she was still with us, and I have to believe she would be grateful for your faith and hope. Now that we know she is no longer on this earth, I pray that you will take comfort in knowing that she is an angel in Heaven, safe from harm and she will be waiting with open arms when you join her someday. I know that your family is grieving many things right now, the loss of Caylee, your daughter being in prison accused of taking her life, and your family in shambles. Just know that although things may seem bleak right now, your hearts will heal in time and you will be able to smile again someday soon. Many, many prayers are with you all.

Dear Anthony family~ I'm praying for your family and I hope you can eventually find peace. I hope you can find a way to forgive Casey, for your own good.

My condolences~ <3

To the Anthony's....I am so sad for your loss. Caylee was a beautiful child and I can't imagine the pain y'all must be feeling. You and your family are a constant in my prayers. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back