Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be in remission again. Seriously, though, this has been a problem for me for several days now. There will be long stretches where I can't post at all, then it clears up, then it comes back. I read about the massive search causing some problems, but isn't that cleared up now? I normally wouldn't think much of it, but I am in a bad way right now and this is my only escape from my 'situation'.
Lanie

You aren't alone ~ it's impossible to post here when Nancy Grace is on, or if there is any news at all. It's not just your computer.

I tried to post a single post five times last night, and it kept telling me to come back in 15 seconds. Finally, I just said to heck with it. :rolleyes:

Rant: Casey's wishes were that Caylee be dumped in a swampy field in a trash bag with duct tape wrapped around her face and that no one find her. How is JB going to carry out HER wishes?! Let the poor baby sit in that box from now on or toss her to the gators this time?! GRRRRRRR! Oh, wait...maybe Casey will now opt to drop her off at Sawgrass apartments at the stairwell.

Unbelievable that the perp has complete control over the remains of the child she is accused of murdering. The law should be changed to say that if you are indicted and charged for the murder of your child...your parental rights are terminated until a jury can decide your fate.

:clap::clap:
I completely agree..what gets me most is the simple thought that Casey would ask to keep Caylee in her cell!:furious:I wonder if she would have the right to do that?

What's really starting to get to me is the fact that all these people are coming out of the woodwork like termites running from a burning building. The A's won't sit down with LE and basically tell what "really" went on without a lawyer and "immunity".....ah, I though you were supposed to tell the truth with or without a lawyer if you wanted to find out what happened to your grand daughter right from the start !!!
THEN, media "analysts" decide if the "findings" (video's, etc) help the prosecution or the defense. The supposed "moving of the body" has not much to do with the fact that Casey murdered her daughter....in my mind. All that "stuff on the side" basically lends credence to the fact that "maybe" she had help hiding her child's body. Or the fact that, it's darn hard to move a decomposing body due to what starts to happen to the skin and coming off the bones, etc. Unless, God forbid, she was kept in a plastic container and dumped....horrible....to move her from place to place. IMO, these bumbling idiots argueing - who was there, who was here, water, no water - are just wasting time and taking away from the fact that Caylee was murdered by her mother and most likely died a horrific death and couldn't scream out or cry for help with duct tape around her head, and the final sight in her eyes was her MOTHERS rage before she passed on to the angels.
Wheeeeew....felt kinda good !!! LOL

Baznme

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned
I think I figured out Why Casey killed Caylee What do you think??

I don't believe Casey killed Caylee for the LOVE of a man. (men were easy to get, Tony was the flavor of the month)
If she had planned to kill Caylee, she would have staged an accident and got double pay by some insurance agency. Plus sympathy and all that...

She murdered Caylee to keep A's from getting her.

Cindy threatened to take her,and Casey knew she had no job, no home, no way to show
she was stable and able to keep Caylee if CA and GA pressed the point of taking her.

Casey, knew, growing up in the A's household had made her Crazy and decided Caylee would be better off DEAD than to be raised by Cindy and George.

Casey would not be the first mother who felt killing their CHILD was actually protecting them from something far worst than death.
This case has bothered me ,so much because I just couldn't figure how a beautiful 22 year old kills her beautiful daughter and looks so smug. She did it for LOVE.

She did it to keep Caylee from CA and GA. She wanted to see them, when she was trying to get out of jail. but once she no longer needed them, she has refused to see them.

Casey wears the face of a person that is a martyr. She is willing to die or be in jail.
What do you think??
So, you're saying she did Caylee a favor? In her eyes, she did this out of mercy for her young daughter? Nope.......not believable for one milisecond. She did it out of spite. It had nothing to do with her LOVE for her daughter. It was all about KC in her mind. Her motherhood instincts (if she had any at all) were grossly misdirected. In her mind, if she was being threatened with losing the one thing she knew was hers, she had to insure that wasn't going to happen so she killed her. It never dawned on her she had other options. Go to the State and ask for help. Give her up for adoption. Take her to a hospital ER, a fire station, anywhere to be relieved of her "motherly" responsibilities. She didn't have to kill her. She was no mother and in my opinion, never would be. He!!, she wasn't even a good daughter or sister. She took what didn't belong to her, she showed gross disrespect and didn't seem to have an ounce of pride in her family relationships. It was all one-sided. Gimme, gimme, gimme and don't ask for anything in return. This is no martyr...........not by a long shot!

Edited to add: KC is not willing to sit in jail and die. She thinks in 10 minute intervals. Sitting in jail is OK for now, it's comfortable. No responsibilities, snacks, naps, TV, nice little accommodations for now but when the cards come out on the table and it looks like she'll be studying the cracks in the paint for the rest of her life, she'll start getting nervous and jerky. I'm waiting to see that.

TO reply No I don't think she is a martyr... I think, she thinks ,she is a martyr....she didn't consider any other option.
I believe in her head she thinks ,she did the best thing..she was saving Caylee from growing up , with CA and Ga as parents. That's why she is so smug looking.
It's like she got the last laugh in a pi--ing contest..

I don't believe Casey killed Caylee for the LOVE of a man. (men were easy to get, Tony was the flavor of the month)
If she had planned to kill Caylee, she would have staged an accident and got double pay by some insurance agency. Plus sympathy and all that...

Cindy threatened to take her,and Casey knew she had no job, no home, no way to show
she was stable and able to keep Caylee if CA and GA pressed the point of taking her.

Casey, knew, growing up in the A's household had made her Crazy and decided Caylee would be better off DEAD than to be raised by Cindy and George.

Casey would not be the first mother who felt killing their CHILD was actually protecting them from something far worst than death.
This case has bothered me ,so much because I just couldn't figure how a beautiful 22 year old kills her beautiful daughter and looks so smug. She did it for LOVE.

She did it to keep Caylee from CA and GA. She wanted to see them, when she was trying to get out of jail. but once she no longer needed them, she has refused to see them.

Casey wears the face of a person that is a martyr.:eek::eek: She is willing to die or be in jail.
What do you think??

I agree with you that she does wear the face of a martyr:waitasec: not a guilty one at that. It's puzzling, she has a look of self-assuredness that I can't quite explain, as if she is not responsible for the death of Caylee, & it gives her peace??:confused: ( If it was an unsupervised type of accident, she may feel this way, in light of the charges against her)

As far as the dynamics within her family, there are some thought provoking discussions on the Family Pyschology thread, & I've always held that the tug of war in the mother/daughter relationship shaped alot of her personality.

My rant is: if the detective at the jail has prohibited any future information or videos of visits being made public, due to the criminal nature of this case, why haven't the A's visited, especially after the remains were positively identified? I'm not sure anymore it's due to the advice of the attorneys. Maybe she really does not want to see them, after having time away from, especially CA, to be her own person for the first time?? Just a Thought:confused:

Baznme

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned

Casey wears the face of a person that is a martyr. She is willing to die or be in jail.
What do you think??
So, you're saying she did Caylee a favor? In her eyes, she did this out of mercy for her young daughter? Nope.......not believable for one milisecond. She did it out of spite. It had nothing to do with her LOVE for her daughter. It was all about KC in her mind. Her motherhood instincts (if she had any at all) were grossly misdirected. In her mind, if she was being threatened with losing the one thing she knew was hers, she had to insure that wasn't going to happen so she killed her. It never dawned on her she had other options. Go to the State and ask for help. Give her up for adoption. Take her to a hospital ER, a fire station, anywhere to be relieved of her "motherly" responsibilities. She didn't have to kill her. She was no mother and in my opinion, never would be. He!!, she wasn't even a good daughter or sister. She took what didn't belong to her, she showed gross disrespect and didn't seem to have an ounce of pride in her family relationships. It was all one-sided. Gimme, gimme, gimme and don't ask for anything in return. This is no martyr...........not by a long shot!

Edited to add: KC is not willing to sit in jail and die. She thinks in 10 minute intervals. Sitting in jail is OK for now, it's comfortable. No responsibilities, snacks, naps, TV, nice little accommodations for now but when the cards come out on the table and it looks like she'll be studying the cracks in the paint for the rest of her life, she'll start getting nervous and jerky. I'm waiting to see that.

TO reply No I don't think she is a martyr... I think, she thinks ,she is a martyr....she didn't consider any other option.
I believe in her head she thinks ,she did the best thing..she was saving Caylee from growing up , with CA and Ga as parents. That's why she is so smug looking.
It's like she got the last laugh in a pi--ing contest..

Gotcha. I ranted on, I know. It's just so taxing on the emotions these days. I'd love to be the one to wipe that smug look right off her face.

Gotcha. I ranted on, I know. It's just so taxing on the emotions these days. I'd love to be the one to wipe that smug look right off her face.

The Wizard of OZ popped into my head when I read your post...

I'll get you my pretty and your little lawyer too. ROFL!

Sorry J Bean. I know...no comments only rants. I'll be good!

this case is so crazy....I want answers that I don't think we'll ever get....someone needs to shake the truth out of Casey, if - if any of the family members know more than they have said - they need to tell the truth.

my rant (and maybe it's been mentioned already as i haven't read this entire thread) is the term "dump site"! Can't we refer to it as the "remains site"? Caylee was not trash that was dumped and I find that term offensive!!

There are some things that just "are." This is one of them. I see your point, though.

The other thing is Casey's having control over Caylee's remains. Casey, under our legal system, is not guilty of murdering her daughter. That's just the way it is.

Never mind the fact that we all knew she did it 7 months ago! :confused:

OKAY, NOW i AM P*SSED!
IT NEVER FREAKING ENDS WITH THESE PEOPLE: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT:furious:

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:
:furious:
Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Are you freaking kidding me? They as of today are going to still sell the damn shirts and bracelets! OMG how dare they?:furious::furious:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

:eek:

Is this really what she had to contribute to this situation? Because, 1.) I think that this is the post of the decade and 2.) this sums up what I think of Ms. SJ's abilities...respectfully speaking.

That's her contribution... in a nutshell, as NG would say. Why anyone gives this (fill in the blank) airtime is beyond me. All you need to get your mug on national television today is a vivid imagination, a camera, a complete lack of conscience and a gassy dog.

OKAY, NOW i AM P*SSED!

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:
Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Are you freaking kidding me? They as of today are going to still sell the damn shirts and bracelets! OMG how dare they?:furious::furious:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

There are no words.

Actually there are but we can't use them.

This is beyond sick.

My rant:
I can't seem to find my little smiley that bangs his head on the wall, I am wondering if I wore him out?
My rant: I came here to rant but wound up laughing so hard at your rant that now I can't type. :banghead:

Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that today!

OKAY, NOW i AM P*SSED!

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Okay... I have one more thing to say about this. IF people are writing to to the A's wanting shirts and bracelets... and that's a big IF... write back to them directly and privately instead of hanging yourselves out there on your website to look like complete money-hungry, callous fools.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

While I am still hot about this whole t-shirt thing, I have another thought..
When the printing company who made our kids all star baseball shirts last year accidentally put our logo upside down on 13 kid shirts and 24 adult shirts, they took them to another company to have the print lifted off the shirts to do over again. Yes it was costly to them, but they were gracious in fixing their mistakes.
Why would they dare sell these shirts when they can donate them so that the prints can be lifted, and give them to another family of a missing child to help them out? What about the little 6 year old who went missing yesterday? Why can't they think of someone other than themselves.. saving the cost of tshirts alone would be a huge help to other families..
The little respect I did have for them is now gone, just completely gone!:furious:

While I am still hot about this whole t-shirt thing, I have another thought..
When the printing company who made our kids all star baseball shirts last year accidentally put our logo upside down on 13 kid shirts and 24 adult shirts, they took them to another company to have the print lifted off the shirts to do over again. Yes it was costly to them, but they were gracious in fixing their mistakes.
Why would they dare sell these shirts when they can donate them so that the prints can be lifted, and give them to another family of a missing child to help them out? What about the little 6 year old who went missing yesterday? Why can't they think of someone other than themselves.. saving the cost of tshirts alone would be a huge help to other families..
The little respect I did have for them is now gone, just completely gone!:furious:

Good point about donating them. That general post on their website smacks of laziness, greed and stupidity. Someone HELP these people. Save them from themselves. Please...

That little 6 year old boy had the sweetest smile. Any news on him?

Okay... I have one more thing to say about this. IF people are writing to to the A's wanting shirts and bracelets... and that's a big IF... write back to them directly and privately instead of hanging yourselves out there on your website to look like complete money-hungry, callous fools.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

See that is exactly what they have looked like since day 31. That is why we are having such a hard time having an ounce of sympathy for them. I know they have had a hard time by losing their Granddaughter. But, still I have a hard time feeling sympathy for them. I know they had to have grieved at some point but all I have seen from them is how much money they can make on this tragedy.

OKAY, NOW i AM P*SSED!

The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

I rant with you!!!
This is despicable!!
How evil can people be to make money off this dead child at
$10 a pop while her remains lie in a cardboard box at the funeral home?

I totally agree I hope Nancy Grace gets ahold of this one for tonight's show!
#1 priority should be putting Caylee to rest, it has been 25 days now since Dr. G. released the body after Baez's Rants and Raves about them taking too long!
How Sad is this while Caylee lays in a box in a funeral home no one would want to be in! :confused:
This funeral home is an old toy store from the 1950's, and looks like an old Dry Cleaners to me!

caylleesremains.jpg

I totally agree I hope Nancy Grace gets ahold of this one for tonight's show!
#1 priority should be putting Caylee to rest, it has been 25 days now since Dr. G. released the body after Baez's Rants and Raves about them taking too long!
How Sad is this while Caylee lays in a box in a funeral home no one would want to be in! :confused:
This funeral home is an old toy store from the 1950's, and looks like an old Dry Cleaners to me!

caylleesremains.jpg

My rant, same as others......sad
january_13_2008_shirtSales.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads