Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a DOC DUMP!!!!!

That's all I want to rant about today!

That a picture of a healthy, bright, alive Caylee is used above the post offering t-shirts for sale and soliciting (albeit indirectly) donations, has brought this case to a new low. I am furious.

OKAY, NOW i AM P*SSED!
IT NEVER FREAKING ENDS WITH THESE PEOPLE: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT:furious:

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:
:furious:
Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Are you freaking kidding me? They as of today are going to still sell the damn shirts and bracelets! OMG how dare they?:furious::furious:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

This figures.:sick:

i have a feeling we'll be seeing caylee's belongings on e-bay or some like site
in the near future.:bang:
jmo :cow:

eta: i wonder why they want so much personal info from buyers.

My rant, same as others......sad
january_13_2008_shirtSales.jpg

CHECKS PAYABLE TO:eek::eek:HELP FIND:confused: CAYLEE:eek::eek:

OMG! She HAS been found!:bang::bang: In spite of all your disgusting Charades:furious::steamed::burn::cursing::cursing: This is So:sick:

I hope that page crashes with people raging against this despicable disgrace!

Interesting advertisement on the left side of page, (forgive me) it should read "Pimp My Grandaughter for $10.)

So the Anthonys are still planning Caylee's funeral? We planned my 40 year old Aunt's in less than a day b/c her untimely death (heart attack) landed her cold and blue, lying in a hospital morgue. We couldn't bear it. 24 hours later, we had a beautiful service that was a fitting tribute to this wonderful woman. It is extraordinary to me that the body of this baby has been abused and neglected both in life and death. First by her mother and now by the decisions of the 2 selfish ogres she called grandpa and grandma. I'm not even going to speculate whether they knew/suspected grandbaby lay rotting in the woods, gnawed upon by rodents, bugs and scavengers. I'm disgusted enough that these two let what little was left of the poor child be dissected by agents of the person responsible for her death. For the sole purpose of trying to enable the killer to avoid responsibility for Caylee's death. Now that the autopsy is over, she still hasn't been buried and her remains are further wasting away. Now, rather than bury the poor child's bones, they want to light em on fire. Cindy and George - is there any other abominable act you would like to commit or allow upon your grandchild before she is wiped forever from this earth?

OMG! She HAS been found!:bang::bang: In spite of all your disgusting Charades:furious::steamed::burn::cursing::cursing: This is So:sick:

I'm still sitting here raging! :furious:

This has got to be a joke, right?

So the Anthonys are still planning Caylee's funeral? We planned my 40 year old Aunt's in less than a day b/c her untimely death (heart attack) landed her cold and blue, lying in a hospital morgue. We couldn't bear it. 24 hours later, we had a beautiful service that was a fitting tribute to this wonderful woman. It is extraordinary to me that the body of this baby has been abused and neglected both in life and death. First by her mother and now by the decisions of the 2 selfish ogres she called grandpa and grandma. I'm not even going to speculate whether they knew/suspected grandbaby lay rotting in the woods, gnawed upon by rodents, bugs and scavengers. I'm disgusted enough that these two let what little was left of the poor child be dissected by agents of the person responsible for her death. For the sole purpose of trying to enable the killer to avoid responsibility for Caylee's death. Now that the autopsy is over, she still hasn't been buried and her remains are further wasting away. Now, rather than bury the poor child's bones, they want to light em on fire. Cindy and George - is there any other abominable act you would like to commit or allow upon your grandchild before she is wiped forever from this earth?

NJ Lawyer,
Well written and, your post made me cry! I only wish the Anthony's had a clue as they apparently don't feel as close to Caylee as the strangers that have passed Caylee's way. Caylee was discarded like garbage and still awaits the proper burial! Thank goodness she is in heaven now with God and is safe from harm ever more. It was said by Dr. G. only a 3 inch section of bone was needed for test that would be destroyed. There is no further test they can do on bones. Baez does not have to wait until results come back on the bones. The reason it took LE 8 days is they were searching for every last little bone they could find and sift for to find all they could of Caylee!

I agree with everything you said until we got to the cremation. This is an acceptable practice, not an abominable act. The abominable act, IMO, is no measures have been taken at this point, and the remains of a two-year-old child are just sitting around, like this isn't any kind of priority.
Lanie

I agree with everything you said until we got to the cremation. This is an acceptable practice, not an abominable act. The abominable act, IMO, is no measures have been taken at this point, and the remains of a two-year-old child are just sitting around, like this isn't any kind of priority.Lanie

hey, they've got t-shirts to sell, who has time for planning funerals and things?:furious:

hey, they've got t-shirts to sell, who has time for planning funerals and things?:furious:

Yeah since most the t-shirts I heard were donated for Free. Why not just go to ebay and get the highest price now. Why would anyone want one of these shirts? It was a bogus attempt from the start. Caylee was never missing! Caylee was murdered by her Mother!

money money money....thats all there is folks......:furious::furious::furious:

I know they can't be collecting any for a funeral...you can't tell me someone wouldn't donate it.....perhaps jg's dad needs to step in a do a memorial....perhaps that would light some fire under someone....

I don't want to offend anyone because this is such a sensitive topic, so with great respect to all, I just want to say that cremation is very acceptable and dignified way to honour your loved ones. I'm going for surgery on the 22nd and my 11 year old daughter told me if I should die, that she will have me cremated and turned into a diamond and wear me around her neck. She says she has heard it is very expensive, but I am worth it. Made me smile and then of course I reassured her that I would be alright.

Many are up in arms about Caylee being possibly cremated to get rid of any other potential evidence. I'm sure Dr. G was very thorough and there is little else that would be of any evidentiary value. My friends cousin was shot in the back of the head in a violent attack and was laid in a beautiful coffin. It was a beautiful service that was held within a weeks time of his death. After the service he was privately cremated, casket and all. I am outraged as is everyone else that Caylee hasn't had a service yet, but it isn't the grandparents doing (and I'm ticked off at them re: the shirts and bracelets), it is the defense that is holding up this sweet babies funeral. I'm drifting off my original topic, I just wanted to say that cremation is fine. If anything should happen to my daughter, I would have her cremated, as I would want to be, and I would keep her close to me for the rest of my life. Everyone is entitled to their choice of final arrangements. I don't understand the arguements.

money money money....thats all there is folks......:furious::furious::furious:

I know they can't be collecting any for a funeral...you can't tell me someone wouldn't donate it.....perhaps jg's dad needs to step in a do a memorial....perhaps that would light some fire under someone....

It seems Baez and the Anthony's are treating this the way they have everything in this case. It's always someone elses fault example: LE for taking so long and not producing an immediate answer for them. But when it's the Anthony's and Baez it's nothing but excuses and everyone elses fault.
And I thought the Anthony's were in power of attorney over Caylee but apparently Baez is. How sad is that ! :confused: KC's last ditch effort to slam Cindy that KC is still in control! :furious:

This figures.:sick:

i have a feeling we'll be seeing caylee's belongings on e-bay or some like site
in the near future.:bang:
jmo :cow:

eta: i wonder why they want so much personal info from buyers.

Nothing on ebay yet but back issues of magazines with the story, I checked.
As for why they want so much info, probably so they can beg you for more money later.
:mad:

I sent an email to the "trustee" telling her that they are horrible money hungry people.

Interesting advertisement on the left side of page, (forgive me) it should read "Pimp My Grandaughter for $10.)

I think that the "Help Find Caylee Marie" is the name of the Wachovia Trust that was formed in September? JodyP is the Trustee.
So why are checks going to George and not the Trust or Trustee?
This looks like sales to me, not donations, and payable directly to GA?

Isn't there some kind of law against this sale of theirs?
can they be allowed to still address this as "help find Caylee"????

there must be a law!
maybe someone can e-mail that page to someone that is on the case?

:furious: :cow: 'moo

Nothing on ebay yet but back issues of magazines with the story, I checked.
As for why they want so much info, probably so they can beg you for more money later.
:mad:

maybe not yet, but i'm betting it will happen, maybe after trial.
gahhh:eek: now i can't donate to them.:rolleyes::bang::bang: (never would happen!)
:sick:
I sent an email to the "trustee" telling her that they are horrible money hungry people.

great idea! they probably don't care tho because they know some fools will send the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:mad:

Karma....living in the hell you created. I hope they enjoy it. And yet people wonder why I have no sympathy......:furious:

Okay... I have one more thing to say about this. IF people are writing to to the A's wanting shirts and bracelets... and that's a big IF... write back to them directly and privately instead of hanging yourselves out there on your website to look like complete money-hungry, callous fools.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Because they are ..

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads