Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was some trash from Tony's house I believe.

actual trash? i thought it was just a bag from his house but with whatever crap she or whoever put inside it...? i could be wrong though, its been a while and no way in hell im goin back to those tapes...! lol

Is it possible that the PI Casey did have a tip.......something that KC told someone.......that the baby was behind the Gonzales house.

Since the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban Drive is owned by a Gonzales person and the house on Brackenwood where he was digging is also owned by a Gonzalez person, could he have been checking out both places?????

In the video I saw it looked like he was digging around at the Brackenwood house and also when he was coming out of the woods it looked very like the crime scene area on Suburban.

Any thoughts??

I know! That's why it's making me crazy that LE hasn't gone over the place with a fine tooth comb. Those posters that say maybe they LE's already been there obviously have never seen a scene that has been throughly searched. We would be able to tell in a glance.

yeah! might as well rule it out. look what happened with this whole remains finding fiasco. uugghhh...

I'm not one to usually toot my own horn, but I think at this point I should get a "Scooby Doo Award" or something.

1. Yes, it is a box of trash bags. Wal-Mart brand, tall kitchen, white 30 ct. with twist ties.

2. It is neither a blue tarp nor an air mattress. It is a pile of clothes which includes jeans and some shirts.

3. The truck says: Ponce Waste Service, Inc. 407-*advertiser censored*-XXXX

4. There is no couch. There is, however, a piano.

5. There is a Maxim magazine on the side table. There is also a large notebook.

6. The large black "box" is in fact a vending machine.

7. The house does not appear to be currently investigated by LE. I can't speak to whether or not it has been searched in the past, but right now there is no crime tape, no indication of LE activity, nothing noticeable at all about the house. The average person would not give this house a second glance if they were to drive by it.

8. It does not APPEAR to have been searched previously in respect to fingerprints on windows, doors, etc. There is no fingerprint powder visible and the windows are covered in a lot of grime and dirt from the elements. I'm not saying it hasn't been searched (I have to believe that it has), but I saw no evidence of it.

9. The gate to the backyard is WIDE open. The backyard is clearly visible from the street.

10. The house does not appear to be in use by squatters or anything like that. It looks like an abandoned house that was left in disarray with lots of junk in it.

Questions? Thoughts? Observations?

Now I've been thinking....I don't know if this has already been said but here goes....
What we know is that Caylee was double bagged, wasn't it a white trash bag wrapped in a black trash bag (if I remember correctly)? Just a thought....what if Caylee was actually killed at this location (where WS'ers uncovered white trash bags) and put into the first trash bag which was white. Then one of those times when KC is seen backed into the garage, Caylee was placed in the second trash bag which was black (from the A's home)? I know when GA went to the towyard the guy tossed a WHITE trash bag because it had pizza and maggots in it. NOW could that be one of the same trash bags from this house? Some of us was curious as to why this trash bag would be in the trunk of her car. That made me think about a time when some friends and I were partying over at my aunts house (she was out of town) and we bagged up all our trash to get rid of the evidence that showed we were there partying (beer cans, liquor bottles, ya kow). Well we couldn't put it with the rest of the trash (my aunt would notice it) so I put the trash bag in my trunk so I could dispose of it at a different location. Well needless to say, from all the drinking, I forgot the bag was in the trunk...finding it several days later.
My point is this...what if this white trash bag came from this house and KC put it in her trunk to dispose of later in a different location and just simply forgot about it.
LE needs those white trash bags!!!!!

I would be curious to know if a pizza delivery was made to this house in June or any other food deliveries for that matter.

Does anyone know exactly what was found inside the white trash bag that was recovered from the trunk of KC's car? I'm just wondering..

The biggest give away in the bag was a dated receipt from Fusian belonging to AL's roommate. Other than the empty pizza box the bag mostly contained papers and just odds n ends of trash. Nothing that would have drawn flies or caused maggots to be left.

When Simon B saw the bag he was immediately worried because of it's size, but when he was able to lift it up with ease as it had almost no weight to it he was relieved and even said so to GA. (something to the effect of 'oh, no worries here'). And tossed the bag over the fence toward the trash can.

I would be curious to know if a pizza delivery was made to this house in June or any other food deliveries for that matter.

The convo about food delivery was in regards to an out going call on KC's phone, and caused KC to laugh. One of TonE's friends had used her phone to order a pizza.

10. The house does not appear to be in use by squatters or anything like that. It looks like an abandoned house that was left in disarray with lots of junk in it.

Good observations by our reporter on location. :)

Is there any way that you could give an opinion on a squatter being in the house in June? There is widespread suspicion here that KC had some occupancy in this house.

I'm not one to usually toot my own horn, but I think at this point I should get a "Scooby Doo Award" or something.

1. Yes, it is a box of trash bags. Wal-Mart brand, tall kitchen, white 30 ct. with twist ties.

2. It is neither a blue tarp nor an air mattress. It is a pile of clothes which includes jeans and some shirts.

7. The house does not appear to be currently investigated by LE. I can't speak to whether or not it has been searched in the past, but right now there is no crime tape, no indication of LE activity, nothing noticeable at all about the house. The average person would not give this house a second glance if they were to drive by it.

8. It does not APPEAR to have been searched previously in respect to fingerprints on windows, doors, etc. There is no fingerprint powder visible and the windows are covered in a lot of grime and dirt from the elements. I'm not saying it hasn't been searched (I have to believe that it has), but I saw no evidence of it.

9. The gate to the backyard is WIDE open. The backyard is clearly visible from the street.

Wow! You are amazing, and brave. That answers a log of our questions. Did the bike not look as new as we thought?

Here ya go marellano
scoobyaward.jpg

It's possible...I can't remember where I read this but TL was surprised about the trash back that KC had left in the car...He said that it was garbage from his appartment. So I think that the garbage she left in her car originated from there. (She may have thrown it in the car as an "excuse" if anyone noticed the smell.) Regarding what bags were used for Caylee's disposal, I hope LE is able to track the source down!

There was a receipt from Clint (I think) in the white trash bag, dating back to May. I think it was believed that the bag was from AL's house.

New here, I must say you guys rock! Took forever to read thru posts, but have to post a few comments and thoughts I have. This place seems to hold some very important information. I'm shocked LE hasn't swarmed this house, for the mere fact the DC was there, looking for who knows what on who knows who's request/tip. KC has been in/around this house. A simple sweep for prints I would think would confirm this. This house is a prime location for her to use while "waiting" for the clear to go back to the Anthony home after G & C left for work. IF they used the Hopespring to Surburban Dr outlet to leave for work, she would be able to comfortably see them leaving and know when the coast was clear to return. Also, fast forward to after Caylee's remains were left in the woods, from the rear of that home, it would seem that the site was in view from this home, and certainly the traffic going past Hopespring on Suburban would be limited and easy for her to monitor.

(bolding mine)

Welcome to WS, Kew17!

That is a great point about watching the road from the back of the abandoned house, for when George and Cindy would leave the house for the day. Also, she could have carried the bag from the house as well, to the final spot, from that house I think. The map that someone posted from google a page or so back, in it you can see that (at least in 2006), she'd have a clear shot to seeing Suburban..

My issue with this theory is that the neighbors came out to talk to Marabella. That tells me they notice the house, and likely would have noticed a woman with a little girl pulling up and going in, or even coming in and out the back door and walking along the lake to her car wherever..
It's possible though. Too bad she wasn't seen..

ETA: I think the text message about her jogging on CHickasaw may be related to this house.. It was July 15 (IIRC?) that the text message came through, maybe she jogged over there to get rid of the phone or evidence and didn't want to park nearby..

Did you go back? You totally rock and should get the WS Super Sleuth Award. If one exists, if there is no such award you should be the first recipient!

:clap: :clap: :detective: :detective: :star2: :star2: :star2: :sleuth: :sleuth: :clap: :clap:

Wow! You are amazing, and brave. That answers a log of our questions. Did the bike not look as new as we thought?

The bike looks new-ish. Not straight from the store, but I have a hard time believing it has been out there a year (assuming that is, in fact, when the residents left). There is a bit of rust, but not much. The tire treads are not worn, the bike is not scratched up, the hand grips and not worn.

OK I must've missed something. Was he sure that this bag was from his house because that would make no sense to me as to why his trash from his home would be in her trunk. Why not throw that bag away with the rest of his trash? Why take it with her. Do you know what was found in the trash bag? I'm curious now as to what was actually found in the bag from her trunk. Maybe he uses these generic brand trash bags as well and THOUGHT that was the same bag from his apartment. I just don't know. Could you point me in the right direction to finding out about the trash bag found in the trunk?

This came from the OCSO public records dump of 11/26/08 (.PDF Part 01 wesh.com copies):

Page 2287-2287: Photos: Evidence Wall Board contents of garbage bag

Page 2316-2317: TL's 09/08/08 Interview RECAP

- Inside garbage bag was a receipt from Fusian Ultra Lounge dated 05/24/08 01:50am belonging to TL's roommate.
- TL's roommate also recognized other items in the garbage bag as coming from TL's apartment including the bag.
- TL's roommate couldn't explain why the garbage bag from TL's apartment would be in Casey's car trunk.
- 06/23/2008 TL said Casey called him that she ran out of gas in a subdivision near her parents home.
- 06/23/2008 TL found Casey walking south on Chickasaw Trail, from there he drove her to the Anthony home.
- 06/23/2008 TL broke lock on the Anthony's shed with tire iron for Casey to get gas cans.
- 06/23/2008 TL did not smell any strange odor coming from Casey's car while standing outside the vehicle.

Hope this helps :)

ACR

Is it possible that the PI Casey did have a tip.......something that KC told someone.......that the baby was behind the Gonzales house.

Since the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban Drive is owned by a Gonzales person and the house on Brackenwood where he was digging is also owned by a Gonzalez person, could he have been checking out both places?????

In the video I saw it looked like he was digging around at the Brackenwood house and also when he was coming out of the woods it looked very like the crime scene area on Suburban.

Any thoughts??

BINGO! ITA!

That would explain why he was there searching when he didn't find anything at the remains site and why the LE is not interested in the house now, because it was not the right location.

I also believe part of the tip was having to do with concrete or some type of block pavers and that is why he was digging in the dirt area of the house after he removed the blocks. He was looking for the body.

Did you go back? You totally rock and should get the WS Super Sleuth Award. If one exists, if there is no such award you should be the first recipient!

:clap: :clap: :detective: :detective: :star2: :star2: :star2: :sleuth: :sleuth: :clap: :clap:

:waitasec: hmmmm...a thread for recognizing WS's case breakthroughs...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb