2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I posted that KC probably packed the blanket and some other stuff in the backpack. This was approximately 1 month ago. No one responded to my post. I will find it if need be.

I hope you have something to back that up.link please. I have not seen that information and if you are going to state that as fact you best be able to prove it.

The part about George knowing that Casey did not have a job was in FBI inview. He also said that he know about the fake email. I don't remeber him saying two years.

No, George didn't say that - he said he suspected that she didn't have a job and that the e-mail didn't look right to him.

The part about George knowing that Casey did not have a job was in FBI inview. He also said that he know about the fake email. I don't remeber him saying two years.
I am not talking about that..I am talking about the epass statement. I better go clean up my snipping. I underlined the part I was referring to but I'll go make the font bigger too.

No, George didn't say that - he said he suspected that she didn't have a job and that the e-mail didn't look right to him.

Sorry Bev,
Your right he said supected, but he did mentions.:eek:

Refresh my memory please people. Didn't I remember something about KC making or getting a phone call at 7 a.m from the A home on the 16th? If they were home, why would the A's call her. I realize you sometimes look for your phone at home and call it but I don't KC for one to lose her phone since she was a text fiend (except for the "sim card" or "blackjack" which was a complete figment of her imagination)

Thanks Bev. things get thrown around here and it really gets away from us fast if we don;t link and ask each other questions.

Refresh my memory please people. Didn't I remember something about KC making or getting a phone call at 7 a.m from the A home? If they were home, why would the A's call her. I realize you sometimes look for your phone at home and call it but I don't KC for one to lose her phone since she was a text fiend (except for the sim card or blackjack which was a complete figment of her imagination)
I remember it too. Now, to find it...

I am not talking about that..I am talking about the epass statement. I better go clean up my snipping. I underlined the part I was referring to but I'll go make the font bigger too.

Jbean,
Oh, I don't understand:confused: epass, we don't have anything like that. Must not seem the underline.

I apologize if this question has been answered or is off topic - but on the 16th when there was that flurry of calls from Casey to her parents, did they determine WHERE she made those calls from, where did her cell put her during those calls?

I'm also not buying George's story about the 16th.

pings place her at the A home during the famous flurry ... however the next ping is a very short period of time later and places her close to tony's. someone on another thread did the math and arrived at the conclusion that she would almost had to have been pulling out the drive or even on the road headed for tony's during the flurry.

From the Interview July 24th his words were:

GA:Because my daughter does not, I don't think she has any money. If she does...

JA:right

GA:well BESIDES STEALING FROM ME, MY WIFE....

*rather seems clear that her source of income was stealing...not a job*

same interview GA states:

GA:But alot of times they've gotten into it (kc and ca) because of casey not being where she's supposed to be. The lying about working. Me want to be mr detective again.

Ga confronted the manager at sports authority ( a place casey said she worked)
But that is MHO.. :)

I've always been suspicious about George's exact details about June 16th, what Casey and Caylee were wearing, etc. Now I have come to believe that after the disappearance of Caylee came to light, Cindy went through Caylee's clothes and figured out what she must have been wearing based on what was missing. So the two of them began to get visuals of what Caylee looked like when she left home. Then, much later, when George gave his descriptions he was basing it on this.

"Absolutely", as they say. Assumed KC was wearing what was found in the car, too.

Right, sumbunny, he did not say she wasn't working, nor did he say that the emails were phony. In context of that interview, he said at the time he suspected she did not have a job, but the police confirmed it for him. Context is just as important as content in a statement.

JBean,
I recall that there is a thread somewhere here on the board where several members are dissecting the epass records and it was shown that GA used his epass during the time in question. Sorry, I do not know how to search for those posts...maybe you will know.

I haven't been back to that specific thread since I read that info and it is possible that it may have changed after much more sleuthing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I have not found anything yet on where I heard the two years and did edit the post. But this is what I did find for now.
doc dump: FBI tapes released Friday reveal new information about Casey Anthony and her web of lies surrounding the disappearance of her daughter Caylee. Link to coverage below: http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032897/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18032972/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18033186/index.html

George Anthony In Interview: Casey Listed 'Nanny' As Job On Resume
In an interview with FBI investigators, George Anthony said that his daughter, Casey Anthony, listed "nanny" as one of her jobs on a resume.
Investigators released five DVDs of interviews conducted by authorities with Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.
"I found a resume that my daughter had typed all the way to 2006, and my daughter showed that she was employed, which I know she was from 2004 to 2006, either through Universal or Colorvision (or another company). That I can verify. I know that because we've met these people that she worked with -- or my wife has -- I've talked to them over the phone," George Anthony said in the August interview. "At 2006, she wrote down -- or typed out in her nice resume -- nanny.

Cindy only found out that Casey didnt work at sports authority and had lied about being employed about 3 weeks before Caylee went missing. This is another huge thing bc didnt Cindy say casey worked at universal? She knew she didnt and in fact had just found out she didnt have a job at all. She (Cindy) called ryan and told him not to be involved with casey bc he might get hurt and told him all these lies she had found out. Cindy told him Casey was a sociopath and Ryan said that actually explained alot.

Cindy actually reported Caylee missing after 8:44 pm and 9:41 pm. They had the vehicle in their possession for more then 6 hours before reporting anything to the police.

Amy was told by Cindy that Casey was in trouble and would go to jail unless they found her (July 15th, 2008)

JBean,
I recall that there is a thread somewhere here on the board where several members are dissecting the epass records and it was shown that GA used his epass during the time in question. Sorry, I do not know how to search for those posts...maybe you will know.

I haven't been back to that specific thread since I read that info and it is possible that it may have changed after much more sleuthing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho
Thanks LS, but it wouldn;t be subject to iterpretation. Either he went through an epass station or he didn't.
But unknowingly you are making my point. people pass information that they recollect instead of linking. I don't mean you, I know you are just trying to help. but in general, sometimes posters get very irritated when asked to link information, but there is good reason for it. Sometimes we misunderstand or sometimes posts are just incorrect.
When link s are requested it's not an attack on a posters integrity which I think some people take it as, but rather there is confusion or debate over a fact and it should be settled by a link.

With all that said, I am not ignoring the fact that I am the one that is completely wrong. it won;t be the first or last time that I am. But this is a very big accusation and if it is true, it is a very critical piece of information.

The epass docs themselves with the 6-16 date showing usage should be the only thing that should be linked at this point.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2907723&postcount=16

I don't see any usage on the 16th so perhaps I don't have all the records?

madjgnlaw thank you for being a good sport and letting me use this as moment to clarify to many why we continually ask for links even with information that has been discussed ad nauseum. It helps keep us on the up and up and reminds all of us to fact check.

As I say even if there are additional records that I haven't seen and I am off base here, it still provides a moment to clarify this once and for all. I don't mind being wrong at all, I just want the true information so I can repeat it at some later date with confidence..

How does a epass work?

Can like LA or CA use GA epass? I have never heard of these or know how they work. Is it something that only GA can use himself?

I don't see any usage on the 16th so perhaps I don;t have all the records?

IIRC, Turbothink had posted in several threads a few months back that the Epass records showed GA was out driving when he said he was home and saw Casey and Caylee on June 16th. But, it turned out that the records Turbo posted were actually for JULY 16th, and it caused a lot of subsequent confusion about those specific EPass records. I think that's what's happened here.

I don't see any usage on the 16th so perhaps I don;t have all the records?

Just wanted to say I think your doing a great job at trying to keep all the topics clear. I do agree that links are important if someone is going to state something as fact. My apologies for typing to fast and mentioning something I recall not as fact and you are 100% correct that links are very important when stating a fact. I did edit the post.. Thanks again for keeping us all well informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Displaced_Fey