When this is All Over...Whose Book Would You Want to Read the MOST?

None. No book needs to be written nor should. The real story is on the web now and in the news real time. The trial will be on tv or at least posted. I don't need or want to read a book on this by anyone.

Anyone who isn't directly trying to profit from the case currently.

I'd tend to lean towards the investigating officers,they are simply doing their job, and have the facts of the case.

I would read a collaboration with YM and Belich. Those two know the intimate details of the case and the players.
Plus they both seem smart, and can seperate the bs from the truth.
I just thought about it more, they would be perfect to write together.

I would totally read a book by these two. Add in John Allen too.... they are the only perspective I am interested in because it will contain the TRUTH.

I wouldnt buy a book, (Unless someone comes out with true inside info) because all of us on WS'ers already know the story better than the writer and often better than the news folks..lol.
PS Casey cant write a book when she is convicted. (Isnt it against the law to profit when convicted?)

Casey could write a book, she just could not receive the money from it. I THINK if she was convicted and did write a book, which will never happen, any money should would earn from it would go to the state's Victim's Assistance Fund.

Who needs to read a book if you were here? I think by the time this is all over...I won't want to revisit this horrific saga or hear the name Casey A. ever again. We are probably looking at another year or so before a trial begins and in the meantime...people should just print out WS's account of daily happenings. It is all here in black n white.

(Or Friday's LOL)

Second the motion!

And a 3rd from me!
Friday is a HUGE supporter of TES, both financially and physically. I would buy double copies for myself, and buy copies for my friends and family because I know that TES will receive donations from the sell of Friday's book.(Can't provide proof of that, but feel it in my heart)

I'll read a book only based on TRUTH and JUSTICE............by a really good
true crime writer, hoping the LE (Yuri) and prosecutor, maybe a family member that saw a sociopath growing up to murderer and Judge tell their story.

ann rule! but she said shes not doing a caylee book cause they media has chewed it up and spit it out and she doesn't like to do stories as such. so i didnt see the list of names and just went on down and put a real author but honestly i don't think i would read any of those guys books. they would be written by someone else anyhow.

I'll read a book only based on TRUTH and JUSTICE............by a really good
true crime writer, hoping the LE (Yuri) and prosecutor, maybe a family member that saw a sociopath growing up to murderer and Judge tell their story.

oh, yes! or yuri! then maybe i would. that would be closest to the truth.

i don't want their books.

i want their diaries.

everyone's.

There is not a single person left in this case that I wish to hear from. If anyone writes a book, I will use to light my stove or maybe I will buy a bird so i can line the cage with pages.

If it were totally honest, I'd love to read a book by Cindy Anthony. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare she was cast into and the jackals who came out of the woodwork instantaneously to befriend her family. Can't imagine being in such a situation and not knowing who is friend or foe...and who to believe or not believe.

I know most here see Cindy as being a control freak, but I see her as being the Rock of Gibraltar in that family.

When this is ALL over...if everyone writes a book...whose would you want to read the MOST? ONLY IF YOU LIKE TO READ:

1. Casey Anthony FICTION

2. George Anthony FICTION

3. Cindy Anthony FICTION

4. Lee Anthony FICTION

5. Amy H. NON FICTION

6. Leonard Padilla FICTION

7. Jose Baez FICTION

8. Yuri Melich NON FICTION

9. John Allen NON FICTION

Members online

Online statistics

Members online