When this is All Over...Whose Book Would You Want to Read the MOST?

I would buy a WWYMD? Book on any case! :)
(Move over KB...I am ghost writing these!!)

THE one and only book I would read would be from Caylee. Her photos(ones previously unreleased, if that is possible) her drawings. Written by NO ONE from the Anthony family. The words would be tributes from the friends/extended family that need their hearts mended after this is all over. THEY need to tell Caylee's life story and the cute things she said and did from the sweetness and hugs to the songs she sang to them.

With all this media attention, she will never truly be gone. She lives on in all of us because she has touched our hearts. I can't imagine what it must be for those who had her in their arms at one point and to know they never will again. Cherish your children everyone!!

Who needs to read a book if you were here? I think by the time this is all over...I won't want to revisit this horrific saga or hear the name Casey A. ever again. We are probably looking at another year or so before a trial begins and in the meantime...people should just print out WS's account of daily happenings. It is all here in black n white.

(Or Friday's LOL)

Ahhh, come on SS! You know that you would buy a book if Yuri wrote it - just for the picture of him on the dust jacket!!!:blowkiss:

Kathi B, Yuri, Mark F. or Friday

but I think I'd really just wait for someone else to read it and then write about it here

I'm already sick of kc, the anthony's, et al
so I doubt I'd really care enough to buy a book

and I DEFINITELY wouldn't put a single thin dime in any of the pockets of any anthony or anyone that supported them or leeched off of Caylee's tragedy

WS'ers do an amazing job of covering everything regarding this case. Why buy the book when we will probably hear all or most of the details of the trial right here.

Yes, but there are tons of things uncovered, discovered, learned by investigators that are never heard at trial. I would be interested in the back story - the impressions of investigators, all the inadmissble evidence they collected that led them to the truth. There are so many statements people have made to them, and behaviors they have witnessed on the part of the entire extended Anthony family clan, friends, neighbors, casey etc, that we will never hear of if not for a book, because they are simply things that helped investigators known they are heading down the right path. One small example would be how casey has acted in jail. That would never come out at trial.
I would like to read a book by a very good investigative crime writer who can pull all the pieces together in a comprehensive story about what happened here. That would include impressions by the bond people in the home with casey, jailers, etc. It would be fascinating. I don't look at it as salaciously making money off baby Caylee, but rather, opening another window into the mystery of the criminal mind, something most of us on here have been trying to crack for a long, long time.

The only book I would want to read would be fiction, in other words this had never happened and Caylee would be alive

Remember hearing how Jackie took off her oxygen apparatus as soon as she was out of sight? She walked blocks without it. Remember how we heard about the gestures that LP was "flipping" to the other side? Remember how SP requested a hamburger while be driven back after going the opposite direction when the bodies of his wife and child were recovered?

None of this was in the trial. I would also love to read the backstories.

Remember hearing how Jackie took off her oxygen apparatus as soon as she was out of sight? She walked blocks without it. Remember how we heard about the gestures that LP was "flipping" to the other side? Remember how SP requested a hamburger while be driven back after going the opposite direction when the bodies of his wife and child were recovered?

None of this was in the trial. I would also love to read the backstories.

Me too texaslb218. I will read a book about this case, after it is all said and done. I just don't know which book and who the author would be that would attract my attention. I'm more interested in the back stories too. I do know that I won't purchase a book or books. I'll just check them out of the library as they become available.

I think that my interest, as of now, wouldn't be in the facts of the crime but rather more of a psychological study of KC and her family dynamics. Just my two cents.

If I have to choose from the options given, it would be a book by Yuri and/or John.

I'd like to read a book by Shirley P. and/or Rick P.

I would read a book by Yuri Melich or John Allen.

I wouldn't bother with anything written by any of the Anthonys, since I wouldn't be able to believe a word of it. They have zero credibility, so a book by any one of them would have to be considered fiction, I'd think. Kind of defeats the purpose of a true crime book, right? :crazy:

I'm just going to quote your post since that is exactly how I feel word for word. John Allen seems to have a lot of emotion in the case (when he relates to his grandchildren). I like both John Allen and Yuri Melich. And as you said, I would not believe anything the Anthonys would have to say so it would be a waste of time.

Zero. Sorry I only want to see justice and Casey served punishment for her crime. I have no interest in a book or movie or even a comic stripm about this vile abbomination of humanity; that has occured here.
I tend to agree with you, but I do hope when the case is over that YM will come back on here and let us know how close we were in our sleuthing. If not, I'd buy something he wrote.

PS- and I would hope that he would donate proceeds in Caylee's memory.

Yuri, definately Yuri. I would love to know all the behind the scenes info once all is said and done. Alll the info they knew and that Casey could not fool them with. Definately Yuri.

I'm just going to quote your post since that is exactly how I feel word for word. John Allen seems to have a lot of emotion in the case (when he relates to his grandchildren). I like both John Allen and Yuri Melich. And as you said, I would not believe anything the Anthonys would have to say so it would be a waste of time.

What they said.
Only YM or JA.........only.

It'd have to be someone in LE on the case, like YM or JA, or one of the prosecutors. Otherwise I wouldn't believe a word of it! :) MOO

None of them. After this is all over with, we will already know ever sorted little detail about this case. No need to read about it in a book.

I would read a book about this case written by Mark Furhman or Catherine Crier as they are both VERY good writers.

I have read both of their books.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back