FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we have classes 1-3, with 3 being the most dangerous/likely to reoffend/younger victims, 2 is generally a guy who is too old to be attracted to 15-16 year olds, and 1's are not listed on the sites as they are considered to be the unlikely to reoffend. I *think* you can only be a 1 for specific crimes and only the first time. Of course we also have the rule that if you are in jail on a sex offense and refuse treatment or are deemed too likely to reoffend we can hold them past their sentence.

Yes, that's how it is here! Are you in Oregon?

Mother lives 100 miles away. Both have taken polygraphs, he said he passed...did not quite catch if the GF did.

Yeah, I didn't catch that mumble either. I'm not so sure that he would know that, would he? Know hers?

A couple of things I may have found on Crystal Sheffield:
1. She went to Miller County High School from 1995-1999 in Colquitt, GA
2. Her grandmother was G. Sheffield B. and passed away January 17, 2009.

Astrologers are looking for more Crystal Sheffield info..

Bless their hearts for wanting to help!

I thought of Susan Smith as soon as I saw his interview today. I know that's not fair & jaded but it's all to familar.
He just said he & the gf told poly & passed. I wasnt convinced on her results. This case is not going to turn out well.

I wonder what time he left for work... it must have been shortly after he picked her up from the bus stop because he said that was the last time he saw her...

It sounded like he said the gf passed also. Must be why they declared it was an abduction today.

TES has been asked to help search. The TES search will begin Friday morning at 8 am. It's going to be a rough search, in some remote areas. There may be more info at the TES Website - just wanted to pass this info along to all of you.

I seen he had a cell phone..why did it take him coming home to find out?

He said that the GF tried calling him as he pulled in the driveway and then saw her opening the front door and he knew right then that something was wrong.

Yes, that's how it is here! Are you in Oregon?

I think here in WA the 1,2,3 system reflects their violent nature: 1 being flasher etc., 2 molestation/rape etc., 3 violent rape and worse, etc.

ETA: I defer to impatient if they know more about the system than I. My ex-brother-in-law (*advertiser censored***) is a level 2 sex offender as he raped/molested a 10-year-old girl.

Sorry shouldn't have used the word nanny, she said babysitter, same to me, but should clarify.

I seen he had a cell phone..why did it take him coming home to find out?

I got the impression that she only discovered Haleigh gone just before the father came home. The father said the GF called him, as he was pulling into the driveway. He said he asked her...why are you calling me? Call 911. He says that is when she called 911. About 3:30AM.

TES has been asked to help search. The TES search will begin Friday morning at 8 am. It's going to be a rough search, in some remote areas. There may be more info at the TES Website - just wanted to pass this info along to all of you.
Thanks, Macushla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member