FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TES has been asked to help search. The TES search will begin Friday morning at 8 am. It's going to be a rough search, in some remote areas. There may be more info at the TES Website - just wanted to pass this info along to all of you.

Are they bringing dogs, Mac?

I wonder what time he left for work... it must have been shortly after he picked her up from the bus stop because he said that was the last time he saw her...
I believe I heard he works 7PM to 3AM shift. And I agree how would he know if gf passed the poly? He looks like he might be a bit "medicated" tonight. Can't say that I blame him - he doesn't seem real "energized" as he did in earlier video.

NG just said she was in bed with her babysitter and 4 year old sibbling

I don't know why she would say babysitter, it's the 17 y/o live-in GF. I think NG was trying to capitalize on the "nanny" angle there...

I think this case might be needing a subforum sooner rather than later.......

I believe I heard he works 7PM to 3AM shift. And I agree how would he know if gf passed the poly? He looks like he might be a bit "medicated" tonight. Can't say that I blame him - he doesn't seem real "energized" as he did in earlier video.

Media says they have been searching night and day, so possibly he hasn't slept.

In fairness, not seeming "energized" seems likely in this situation. I think I would be physically and emotionally exhausted, and distraught:(

He said that the GF tried calling him as he pulled in the driveway and then saw her opening the front door and he knew right then that something was wrong.

Thanks Scout35, I am without NG tonight..
American Idol fanatics...
I remember a time before Caylee when I used to be one..:doh:

I am hoping the SO's are mostly related to sex with minor girlfriends, which also seems to be the case here.
IMO

I hope so too and am glad you brought up this point. I'm a little cautious to jump on the RSO bandwagon until I can clearly determine if the charges were against a child or a minor gf. Big difference, imo. One for which I have to wonder how often people consider or even notice the difference.

Putnam County is a very remote area here in Florida and is full of woods with pine trees, etc. It's going to be a rough search for TES for sure and I'm sure they would welcome anyone with an ATV or a horse to assist.

In fairness, not seeming "energized" seems likely in this situation. I think I would be physically and emotionally exhausted, and distraught:(

Yep, adrenaline will only get you so far and then you have to deal with the shock and trauma of the situation and plow ahead with no rest to come for a long time.

I note that Haleigh's father and his girlfriend, both immediately took a polygraph. Here we are with the Anthony's, almost seven months later and they haven't taken one...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member