FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the GF said they took HER van and her blanket was in the van. The child had another blanket that she had washed.

They stole her van.

WHY HASN'T THE POLICE RELEASED MORE INFORMATION ON THIS VAN??

I'm so confused on this whole van story. Why has this not been reported before?

Really? I thought he came across as I'm tired of repeating the same thing. drug out his words like he was irrated about having to talk to the press. misty was there looks like a really young girl, and makes me sick to see them standing next to each other. he is way to old for her. Maybe I'm just being over protective as my daughter is fixing to be 13 and looks 16.

Okay, I thought he looked distraught. Emotionally tired. He has probably had NO sleep, and his daughter is missing. I completely got a different impression. He is probably riding a rollercoaster of feeling hopeless, helpless etc. Imagine yourself in that situation. With no sleep, crying for hours, imagining what your daughter is going through, possibly false inside leads, being interrogated.

Also, the relationship he and Misty are in doesn't bother me so much. For all we know she could be a few months shy of 18. 18. Old enough to send off to war. To battle. To possibly be killed. Funny how Americans think a 17-year-old can't make their own decisions, but we have no problem deciding they can be shipped off to fight and possibly die in a few months. Going to war is probably much more traumatic than having sex with her boyfriend, who is a few years older. What happens in those last few magical months of being 17 that makes a person an adult?

NOTHING.

It's all relative.

Just my two cents. I've seen the topic come up often of this guy being guilty of a sex offense, too, but imo, these are MUCH different situations.

Thank you so much for this link, Colomon! Finally Misty speaks out.

She comes across as very nervous, fast speech, goes on a spiel about blankets when asked what happened. How she was washing Haleigh's blanket since she "peed" on it the night before. Gave Haleigh a sheet to cover up with then a blanket. She doesn't keep a constant gaze with the reporter, looks away during the hard questions.
Goes on to defend herself saying "i know i didn't do anything to that little girl i would never hurt her i mean they love me they look at me like their mom you ask ? he'll tell you i'm so good to the kids real good."
She manages to force one tear out her left eye the whole interview. She doesn't come across as very distraught, she hasn't since the beginning with the 911 call. I don't know if it's that she doesn't grasp how serious this is or what..
She obviously was doing something she wasn't supposed to that night, otherwise she wouldn't be intent on defending herself in this and the article with the lie detector test.

which video were you watching? NO way this girl was involved. completely distraught, completely certain about recalling the events that took place.

The van THEY took....who is they? Misty says she was going to cover Haleigh for bed but found the blanket smelled of pee, she wonders...from the night before? She indicates that she did not cover her with the pee blanket but washed it. Then she says she covered her with the blanket and a sheet (minimum 1 hour to wash and dry a blanket) so is it now 9:00??

I think Misty gives waaaaay too much information....don't ask me why.

BS on the bedwetting, I was 10 and still wet to bed. I was scared of the dark and wouldn't get up.

SHE SAYS THAT HER BLANKET WAS IN THE VAN THEY TOOK ... what the heck does that mean????? I haven't heard anything about a van, a stolen van, any vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the alleged abduction ...

where is the link to this???

I was responding the the posters post. I have no link. Someone later on provided the link, but it will not open for me.

SHE SAYS THAT HER BLANKET WAS IN THE VAN THEY TOOK ... what the heck does that mean????? I haven't heard anything about a van, a stolen van, any vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the alleged abduction ...

where is the link to this???

maybe they took the van for evidence.

Which doesn't look good for the GF. I still have not ruled out the Dad and GF.
They just don't sit well with.

I believe that it is said that most abducted children are killed within a 5 hour time frame. As the time ticks... hopes fade. But we all must remember the Smart case. There is always hope.

yes, i will continue to hope that things will turn out for the best. no one wishes for a little girl to be found dead or harmed in any way at all.

i feel so bad for the family :( i know we're about to pick apart their lives, and i truly hope we find nothing there. i hope they had nothing to do with this.

Anyone wanna give me a quick update???

Any leads??? What's going on?? This sucks big time. Thanks!

I was wondering if the police took the van for CSI work, but I dunno.

Okay, I thought he looked distraught. Emotionally tired. He has probably had NO sleep, and his daughter is missing. I completely got a different impression. He is probably riding a rollercoaster of feeling hopeless, helpless etc. Imagine yourself in that situation. With no sleep, crying for hours, imagining what your daughter is going through, possibly false inside leads, being interrogated.

Also, the relationship he and Misty are in doesn't bother me so much. For all we know she could be a few months shy of 18. 18. Old enough to send off to war. To battle. To possibly be killed. Funny how Americans think a 17-year-old can't make their own decisions, but we have no problem deciding they can be shipped off to fight and possibly die in a few months. Going to war is probably much more traumatic than having sex with her boyfriend, who is a few years older. What happens in those last few magical months of being 17 that makes a person an adult?

NOTHING.

It's all relative.

Just my two cents. I've seen the topic come up often of this guy being guilty of a sex offense, too, but imo, these are MUCH different situations.

Well said!

Here's a little clearer photo
CallImage.jpg

KYLE SHANNON JOHNS

Thank you. I lean towards the other guy, but both pigs

I don't think the gf or father killed Haleigh, i do think the gf severely compromised the "safety" situation somehow at the house, allowing Haleigh to be kidnapped by a sex offender who was probably stalking and had his eye on the girl just waiting for an oppurtunity.

It's distasteful of the gf to mention how Haleigh "peed" the blankets, she should have just said the girl's blanket was soiled so she washed it..

Lots of children are bedtime wetters, not a definite sign of trama. Just an immature bladder, which could go along with Haleigh's known medical condition.

I'm guessing the van is their van and police took the van in for forensics or something. I don't think she is refering to an abductors van or anything like that. I'm sure there is a simple explanation for it.

OK, after watching that, there is not a chance this girl hurt Hayleigh or knows what happened. She seemed genuine to me. She is off my radar.

I don't think she did anything TO Haleigh but I think she may have neglected to be there, etc., which led to perp abduction possibly.

The van THEY took....who is they? Misty says she was going to cover Haleigh for bed but found the blanket smelled of pee, she wonders...from the night before. She indicates that she did not cover her with the pee blanket but washed it. Then she says she covered her with the blanket and a sheet (minimum 1 hour to wash and dry a blanket) so is it now 9:00??

I think Misty gives waaaaay too much information....don't ask me why.

Sometimes when people are hiding feeling guilty about something they tend to just "spew" at the mouth and talk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500