FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"According to the documents"??.. are you sure you're not reading the part of the documents where the wife and her father are making allegations? Nothing in the two custody documents had any proof of the bio mom's allegations. And actually she accused him of being on drugs when he had an accident with the kids in the car and he proved that wasn't true! Either that or we're reading different documents :)

It was an affidavit taken under oath, so your right grandfather could have been lying to help his daughter get custody or not. We heard RC on the 911 call making threats. We are not reading different documents and I do not think my reasoning is off.

Anyone know how Misty and Ron met? Too young for a bar, introduced by friends, at a party? Where? Been together about 5 months right? She also "lived in Daytona" with her brother? When was that? at 16 years old? 15? Where were her mom and dad? How old is brother? Where did she live prior to 5 months ago and with whom?

....sigh, so many questions and NO information coming at all from LE!

Oh sure, she's got a guy and instant kids she can hook up with, and play mommy. When I was 17 I might have done the same thing if given the chance... and I was not responsible enough at that time. I wanted to party, man. I don't think Misty's guilty of anything, but she may not be responsible enough to handle that kind of responsibility.

That what I was trying to say, thank you for putting it so simply! And for the record at 17 I thought I was all grown too, and knew all about life. My parents, older siblings, teachers etc were the stupid ones, they just didn't understand! LOL If only I knew!

Chad went missing 2 days before Haleigh - right? I doubt he was hiding out, leaving his borrowed car abandoned and waiting 2 days to kidnap Haleigh, only to escape with her on foot.

With so many other SOs surrounding the home, it makes no sense to pick Chad from the bunch just because he is missing from a nearby county. There are others who live within walking distance to the child's house. Or maybe like the couey monster, an SO was living with a buddy and not compliant with registration.

Misty had been babysitting since she was 13yo so this was not new to her. She was an experienced caregiver even if she was shown this time to be irresponsible. Up until now, we don't know how well she treated the children. The bio mom said the kids loved her.

The doc from the costody case. The Bio mother made allegations of all kinds of things. Allegations is just that. We have no proof. I can say anythign I want but that does not mean it is true.

is a claim of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims to be able to prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, until they can be proved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegation

Thanks for the law lesson, but I know what allegation means. I also know the information I was referring to was from her father's statement to support the mother's allegations. So just because the court found in favor of RC doesn't mean the father's statements were untrue.

ITA Occasional "babysitting" is different than having full, or full-time, responsibility. I began babysitting as a 13 year-old before I could get a work permit. But it did not begin w nitetime jobs, and it was understood by the babysitter's, as well as children's, parents that in case of emergency their adult assistance would be required for which reason back-up numbers were provided. It also took an exceptionally responsible and mature teen to be entrusted in any overnight situation. In this situation (w brand new gf playing house) unfortunately, it seems the buck pretty much stopped w someone w no back-up, and evidently barely the authority, confidence, wherewithall or skills to initiate a timely 911 call in a desperate situation. JMO :waitasec:
:rolleyes:
:parrot:

A sensible statement, Kiki.

Yep! i'm sticking with Ron as a distraught father... until someone can prove otherwise...This man wants his daughter found.

That must have been very hard for Tim and the others...:blowkiss:
I feel very sorry for Ron. He seems to have been doing the best he could to take care of his children. :(

Anyone know how Misty and Ron met? Too young for a bar, introduced by friends, at a party? Where? Been together about 5 months right? She also "lived in Daytona" with her brother? When was that? at 16 years old? 15? Where were her mom and dad? How old is brother? Where did she live prior to 5 months ago and with whom?

....sigh, so many questions and NO information coming at all from LE!

You just sparked a memory of having read that she first came to Palatka to visit her mom & dad - and didn't like it. So if I'm reading that right, she wasn't even living w/ mom and dad at 16 (possibly younger).

Misty had been babysitting since she was 13yo so this was not new to her. She was an experienced caregiver even if she was shown this time to be irresponsible. Up until now, we don't know how well she treated the children. The bio mom said the kids loved her.

Even now we cannot unequivocally say that she didn't treat those kids well or not care for them properly.

To rub salt in the wound, we have parents that are oblivious to the fact that they live near dozens of registered sex offenders, and don't make sure the locks on their doors are secure (I'm hearing it was a plastic lock that was easy to break), and let teenage girls play the mommy role!

There are lots of teen mothers in this country.:waitasec:

Corrected SO Kyle Johns residence per ElizaAvalon.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

Given the updated location for Mr. Johns, I am wondering if the route followed by the dogs was through his yard, and the redacted portion says something to the effect that they passed through the yard of a known sex offender? :waitasec:

picture.php

Could be. Or it could also say that they passed by Misty's brother's Tyler address.

I also think the Tyler address may be what has been blacked out from a part in the police report where Misty says she walks the kids.

okay ya'll, lets get back on track. We're starting to get "picky" here, due to the frustration IMO.
This SO that is now on the news being looked for.....what do we know?

I have a feeling the RSO that is on the lam (chad reynolds) is dead in a ditch somewhere. He was at a bar on superbowl sunday, car is recovered, he is missing, I think someone got him. It is absolutely possible that he left the bar, drove 2 hrs to a remote trailer in his old hometown and found the perfect opportunity just waiting on him, but I doubt it.

I agree. Thought someone may have gotten to him when I heard he was missing.

Thanks for the law lesson, but I know what allegation means. I also know the information I was referring to was from her father's statement to support the mother's allegations. So just because the court found in favor of RC doesn't mean the father's statements were untrue.
You're right. This is a small town where everbody knows everbody. We dug up some "dirt" on bio-mom's dad. He has criminal records from running a dog fighting ring - so his credibility could be "not so honorable" and even possibly - being small town - judge knew him and his "escapades".

That what I was trying to say, thank you for putting it so simply! And for the record at 17 I thought I was all grown too, and knew all about life. My parents, older siblings, teachers etc were the stupid ones, they just didn't understand! LOL If only I knew!

ITA, hindsight is 20/20, huh? Thank goodness I didn't marry some of those guys I used to date, and thank goodness I developed some sense!

Got another one for ya -

Assuming this is a more-than-one bedroom mobile home, how would any perp know that a child or the children were sleeping in the master bedroom with gf and not in their own room?

Whomever "took" her from her bed in the night, most certainly must have known she regularly slept in that particular room - or at least knew she was in that room THAT night.

...unless of course the perp could see her after flicking on the kitchen light!!!!:eek::waitasec::confused::crazy:

Chad went missing 2 days before Haleigh - right? I doubt he was hiding out, leaving his borrowed car abandoned and waiting 2 days to kidnap Haleigh, only to escape with her on foot.

With so many other SOs surrounding the home, it makes no sense to pick Chad from the bunch just because he is missing from a nearby county. There are others who live within walking distance to the child's house. Or maybe like the couey monster, an SO was living with a buddy and not compliant with registration.

Chad went missing on Superbowl Sunday- about 8 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

But it's not out of the question that he could have been hiding out in the Satsuma area with friends or in an abandoned trailer.

There has to be a very good reason LE is looking for him. Some kind of definite tie- maybe he was seen in the area?

Agreed.

I think CR met with foul play of his own.

This is JMO but I kinda think checking the RSO's was the FBI's assigned task. Those guys don't play - they knock, RSO answers - they SLAM that door open and walk right in, talking AT him the whole time - making sure HE is the RSO. This is usually done with at least 2 sometimes up to 4 men at a time. While one or two of them sit the guy down to talk - the others immediately start searching the place. They CAN do this legally as it is a condition of their release. I've seen them (FBI) do this - more than once. It is scary and they DON'T PLAY!!

So, it is possible that all 44 have been "accounted for" as that is how it was reported. But none have been cleared IIRC.
I believe you're right on target with how they operate, and you're right, locating them doesn't mean they've all been cleared with solid alibis for when Haleigh went missing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal