FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a significant change in the investigation? No, just a font change on flyer regarding now saying endangered.

The GF sure has everyone thinking really hard. IMO she would have spilled the beans by now if she wasn't watching the children unless she's deathly afraid what RC might find out. She has no education, no job, and could easily be homeless if there's something RC could find out about her.

Do you mean to tell me that Misti could not tell them what the child was wearing? Is she changing this story too. I mean, you remember what you put on a child after a bath if indeed she did bath her and dress her that night. Maybe she just let the child sleep in what ever she had on........................come on, this is getting absolutely crazy with the wishy washy details!!

Not going to discuss any info regarding investigation. Halted when asked about Misty...have talked to her alot.

No idea what she was wearing now? They have what MC claims she was wearing when she allegedly put haleigh to bed last saw her, etc.. Rut roh, that doesn't sound good for MC.

The GF sure has everyone thinking really hard. IMO she would have spilled the beans by now if she wasn't watching the children unless she's deathly afraid what RC might find out. She has no education, no job, and could easily be homeless if there's something RC could find out about her.

She'd get free room & board and meals in prison, that's for sure:behindbar

I understand that they want to protect Haliegh but what is the issue with them telling about the trailier and if the door was locked or not?

They have no other description of what she was wearing. So, on the police report, it says she was wearing a pink shirt and tan shorts, then it was changed to a pink shirt and underwear, and now, no idea. Not good.

Is there a significant change in the investigation? No, just a font change on flyer regarding now saying endangered.

I actually think they are bending the truth here-jmo. I think that there is something going on behind the scenes....anyone of the principals missing from public view??

Discovery of shirt has changed nothing. They are still looking for child.

I think they found the shirt.

In the woods?

Why wouldn't they tell us exactly where it was found?

Do you mean to tell me that Misti could not tell them what the child was wearing? Is she changing this story too. I mean, you remember what you put on a child after a bath if indeed she did bath her and dress her that night. Maybe she just let the child sleep in what ever she had on........................come on, this is getting absolutely crazy with the wishy washy details!!

I totally agree with you. I can remember what my 6yo old cousin had on LAST WEEK when she was at my house.

She'd get free room & board and meals in prison, that's for sure:behindbar

At this point, Ron is the least of her worries..She lies to stay out of trouble..she is in deep doo doo, and it is catching up to her..JMHO

I like the question as to whether or not she is in the area-should they canvass truck stops?? What is in the area-what is the reason to be in this area?? Are there tourist attractions....sorry if I am going over ground that has been covered.

Introduced a new LE press rep, didn't catch the name.

Whats with this Misty? She doesn't even know what the kid was wearing to bed? ticks me off.

and yet all 3 of them were sleeping in the same bedroom, per Misty.

So maybe that was an excuse to move for some reason or
the children were afraid to sleep in a room by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143