2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone could dress in black while JR slept or was deep into his movie. Get rid of an already dead Haleigh into the river, so no one would see them at river at night....9:30??? and weight down?MAYBE NOT.......pretend she drowned.....then made up story of kidnapping???
Cleaned up evidence? Just thinking outside the box. Plenty of time........

Little kids are hardly awake for a little bit and there was screaming and crying and police lights,officers,mass confusion,it would be understandable if he thought it was them who was in trailer looking for Haleigh.I wonder if he woke up to one in his room looking through every room?

The more I think about it, it's a logical explanation.

I am in Jacksonville and the river is strong here. it lets out in Mayport which is a naval base here. A guy once jumped in the river off of a boat during 4th of July and was quickly down stream. He was very shocked and grateful when LE picked him up.

Exactly and until LE releases information said by the child initially (if anything) then I cannot bring myself to take CS word. To my knowledge, Ron nor Misty have made any comments about what Junior may or may not have said. For all we know, the child did not even wake up when Haleigh was taken. If Junior did wake up then I hope LE was able to get his impression when his sissy was taken. A 3 y/o would not be inclined to make up a story IMO.

I'll never forget that baby saying his mommy was in the rug.

And bless his little heart. It was the last time he saw his mommy. He remembered it. That was so very sad.

Anyone could dress in black while JR slept or was deep into his movie. Get rid of an already dead Haleigh into the river, so no one would see them at river at night....9:30??? and weight down?MAYBE NOT.......pretend she drowned.....then made up story of kidnapping???
Cleaned up evidence? Just thinking outside the box. Plenty of time........
And it seems a perfect neighborhood to do that in with all the SOs around.

I wonder if after LE got there,nothing was allowed to be touched and Ron and Misty couldn't stay in house alone?

I'd sure like to see a police report on this! Where were RC and MC when LE arrived - inside or outside; was junior still asleep; were RC and MC separated and questioned, etc.

I just did...about 5:10 to 5:16 he says "the m-fer is unlocked"...the lock is sideways...or at least that's what it sounds like to me.....hmmm...

I can hear that also.........but do not know about the 5 days......check again.
Now we were told that Misty was kicked out of the house for 3 days and came back (drugs) does he mean 5 days Misti has been high? He calls her names also. He's really angry..........goung to listen again......wish we had a transcript or a way to slow it all down........

I can hear that also.........but do not know about the 5 days......check again.
Now we were told that Misty was kicked out of the house for 3 days and came back (drugs) does he mean 5 days Misti has been high? He calls her names also. He's really angry..........goung to listen again......wish we had a transcript or a way to slow it all down........

I didn't hear the 5 days...gonna do listen again....

go to 911 call......transcripts are #2 on first page and many pages........we may be able to add something...C U there!

I have software that I can slow it down, remove noise, change pitch. I will try it out.

Several Bodies have been found in the St. John's River here in the last year. I never thought about why they stay in the river and don't go with the current to the ocean. I don't like talking about this...doesn't feel right.

I heard, "Why is the door open? the *expletive deleted* is unlocked. The lock is sideways."

FWIW and to whoever may have an interest. A few of our posters initially thought that RC had said the Aylynn when he was asked if he had any other children during an interview.

I saw the clip tonight and he looks down and says "haleigh". That was right before he answered possibly to the reporter in response to another child besides her and jr.

Several Bodies have been found in the St. John's River here in the last year. I never thought about why they stay in the river and don't go with the current to the ocean. I don't like talking about this...doesn't feel right.

Well, we just need to stay positive and hope that Haleigh is out there somewhere and is located safe and sound!

I haven't listened to the 911 again but plan on it to see if I hear anything about 5 days. If Misty was smoking/other drugs, it may also account for her not being able to recall exact facts.

Most likely the person that took Haleigh knows the family or is familiar with the family. If a SO (which I suspect), they watched and knew the coming and going of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500