Ron C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness picture number 1. How sweet is that? So precious!

She sure is a very happy looking little girl. Her untethered joy just shines through every picture, doesn't it?

Such a contrast to the darkness I noticed in many of the photos of Caylee. She never had that pure childish joy that I see in Haleigh. So sad.

Oh my goodness picture number 1. How sweet is that? So precious!

If you really want to ball your eyes out, play SS's song link and then watch the slideshow at the same time.... Massive balling here...

I love that picture and the teeth brushing together one.It reminds me of my daughter and her Daddy,they are goofy and laugh together all the time.I am more serious,but I laugh at them just having jokes together and being silly.Dad is completely different with work and you'd never know how goofy he can be with his daughter.:):)

I agree with you Pirate. Despite it all, I believe that Ron loves his daughter to the fullest extent of his ability. I believe both her parents do FWIW.

Yeah I think that's it in a nutshell.

She sure is a very happy looking little girl. Her untethered joy just shines through every picture, doesn't it?

Such a contrast to the darkness I noticed in many of the photos of Caylee. She never had that pure childish joy that I see in Haleigh. So sad.

Ty for drawing that conclusion Pirate. I have tried so hard not only to not compare and contrast these two children. But I have tried so hard not to project my feelings about my children when I have looked at pictures of Haleigh. Because when I see the "untethered joy" as you have seen, it reminds me of my own children and the pictures and memories that I have of them at that age. The giggles, the chatter, the smell of their skin and their hair. Softness and light.

CeeKer I don't know if I could do that...I'm getting emotional today and when I get that way I don't think clearly :(

They might be able to tell you what NOT to say. Right?

As for the copter- I don't know if they might observe a search from the air- I don't think Putnam has it's own helicopter. When I heard the dispatches after the initial 911 call that reported Haleigh missing I noticed that one of the investigators instructed the dispatcher to contact Volusia or St. John's county and ask for their helicopter to be sent up.

It wouldn't surprise me if they observe from above to see where the dogs are and what kind of action is happening.

There is alot of reciprocity with the copters here as well- if ours is in use and another is needed, other counties send theirs and vice versa.

Pirate- just wondering if any more heli-sightings today?

Aw! Ceeks that is a beautiful picture! It's the first time I've seen this one....Just seeing a daddy & his baby girl laughing like that is so sweet. You almost can invision the moment!

Sniff, sniff! you made me :cry:
:blowkiss:

I "heart" YOU Law_girl :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

If you really want to ball your eyes out, play SS's song link and then watch the slideshow at the same time.... Massive balling here...
I don't think I could do that one! :( I can't even listen to the song again.

I agree with you about the contrast between the two little girls. Haleigh is truly a happy child, Caylee not so much

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It's been more than two weeks since anyone has seen Haleigh Cummings. And the pain of not knowing where she is is taking a toll on her father, Ronald.

His family's nightly vigil is now smaller, and closed to the media. And according to Ronald's family, he's not eating and not sleeping. "It's just unbearable. He's broken hearted. He's lost. His little girl's lost. He just wants her back home," says Ronald's grandmother, Annette Sykes.

Looking exhausted, Cummings made only one public plea Wednesday for his daughter's return. "Whoever's got my daughter, please, please, please bring my daughter home."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/A-Fathers-Pain/uQy9Xwcq3UG970Qektl_TA.cspx

I understand why Mark Lunsford hasn't been there as I think this one hits far too close, but I wish Marc K. would go spend some time with Ronald. He needs someone who has dealt with this to help him right now. (GA is not the right person.)

I agree with you about the contrast between the two little girls. Haleigh is truly a happy child, Caylee not so much

I totally know what you are saying about the contrast. Haleigh looks like a happy and well-loved child. Caylee always looked afraid in videos I saw of her, especially right at the beginning of the 'you are my sunshine' and the one taken a day or two before she went missing where she was on the lap of the grandpa. To me, she had the appearance of a child used to being whacked in the head for any infraction, and constantly on the look-out for what was coming next...jmho

Thank-You for posting the song Seriously Searching and the photo Ceeker...

blubbering...this reminds me of Laura's song(TM's daughter)...

As far as Ronald is concerned, i have yet to see anything other than a devastated father.

Pirate- just wondering if any more heli-sightings today?

Sorry for the delay in responding- I haven't heard it come back- but that doesn't mean it didn't.

I'm about 2.5 miles from the lz so I usually hear it when it passes by.

*** Post Photos in the Photo thread, leave a link if you want to reference the photo source***​

i realize this isn't the thread to ask this in -being about RC and all- but i don't know where else to ask and since it was mentioned here...

i've been looking for video of Susan Smith since this case broke and people were mentioning the similarites b/w the two and can't find any anywhere - not even on youtube... does anyone here have a link? thanks : )

anyone? LOL...

Bless both their little hearts... both Caylee and Haleigh... but I'm not sure it's fair to say that one child was happy and loved.. and the other fearful and damaged.. based on short, well edited video clips shown on the news.

Heh.. the clip of Haleigh shown on the news is from Christmas... What little kid in the US doesn't look happy on Christmas when getting tons of presents. It's not a fair comparison.

All kids are different in behavior... regardless of situation.

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It's been more than two weeks since anyone has seen Haleigh Cummings. And the pain of not knowing where she is is taking a toll on her father, Ronald.

His family's nightly vigil is now smaller, and closed to the media. And according to Ronald's family, he's not eating and not sleeping. "It's just unbearable. He's broken hearted. He's lost. His little girl's lost. He just wants her back home," says Ronald's grandmother, Annette Sykes.

Looking exhausted, Cummings made only one public plea Wednesday for his daughter's return. "Whoever's got my daughter, please, please, please bring my daughter home."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/A-Fathers-Pain/uQy9Xwcq3UG970Qektl_TA.cspx

What a contrast to when the cameras show the BioMom's campsite,like a family reunion,talking and laughing,just sitting around in lawnchairs.Marie is head of thier vigils and a pastor is head of RC's family vigils.

~Redheadedgal~

if you google : Susan Smith + picture (should find something)
: Union City Sc newspaper

Bless both their little hearts... both Caylee and Haleigh... but I'm not sure it's fair to say that one child was happy and loved.. and the other fearful and damaged.. based on short, well edited video clips shown on the news.

Heh.. the clip of Haleigh shown on the news is from Christmas... What little kid in the US doesn't look happy on Christmas when getting tons of presents. It's not a fair comparison.

All kids are different in behavior... regardless of situation.

I agree with you. I grew up in a home a little like Caylee's. Overbearing, controlling mother, father that did as mom wanted, constant yelling and arguing way into the early morning hours. If you looked at the pictures of me as a child you would see a frightened, sad looking little girl. Despite it all I was never spanked or hit, and there were happy times too. I don't think that Caylee was physically abused before this tragedy.

I think the picture of Caylee in the nursing home show a timid little girl because of her surroundings. I don't like going to nursing homes and sometimes am a little afraid of some of the patients. Caylee hides her face under the tablecloth when a lady approaches her and tells her she likes her singing. I think most children would behave the same way in that setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22