Ron C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on what the copter is actually there for? Is it simply observation, heat radar?
I admit I am curious.
It's been 2 weeks, the perfect time to check for a burial site by looking at vegetation growth.

I was flipping through when I heard the part about leaving her at at school. :( To be honest, I had not heard the song before. Now, I will think of Haleigh when I do.

The video was from a news chopper (Channel 2, I think).

On my way from work last night, I heard this song and it really hit me. I thought of the photo of Ronald and Haleigh at the bus stop where she was clinging to him. I cried the rest of the way home.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/darius-rucker/336930/it-wont-be-like-this-for-long.jhtml

OMG! I also heard that song on my way home from work yesterday...first time I had heard it! It also made me think about Haleigh....very touching song...

Awww, what a sweet photo! They look so happy. She looks like she might be wearing one of his necklaces, too.

Yes, I am sure someone could make something out of any photo if they chose to do so.

What is a john boat? (sorry I never heard that before)

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn...winvee.com/Portals/0/14%20Tender/PICT0143.JPG

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A Jon boat (or johnboat[1]) is a flat-bottomed boat constructed of aluminum or wood with 1 to 3 bench seats. Their most useful purpose is for hunting due to the greater level of stability as compared with a V-hull aluminum boat; however they are quite suitable for fishing as well. Because the hull of a Jon boat is nearly flat, it tends to ride over the waves rather than cut through them as a V-hull might, thus limiting the use of the boat to calmer waters. Jon boats typically have a transom onto which an outboard motor can be mounted. They are simple and easy to maintain, and inexpensive with many options to upgrade.

Jon boats are available commercially between 8 and 20 feet (6.1 m) long and 36 inches (910 mm) to 56 inches (1.4 m) wide, though custom sizes may be found. The simple design includes an open hull, without a bilge, leaving the ribs exposed. Many individuals choose to cover the ribs leaving a flat, level surface.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn...winvee.com/Portals/0/14%20Tender/PICT0143.JPG

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A Jon boat (or johnboat[1]) is a flat-bottomed boat constructed of aluminum or wood with 1 to 3 bench seats. Their most useful purpose is for hunting due to the greater level of stability as compared with a V-hull aluminum boat; however they are quite suitable for fishing as well. Because the hull of a Jon boat is nearly flat, it tends to ride over the waves rather than cut through them as a V-hull might, thus limiting the use of the boat to calmer waters. Jon boats typically have a transom onto which an outboard motor can be mounted. They are simple and easy to maintain, and inexpensive with many options to upgrade.

Jon boats are available commercially between 8 and 20 feet (6.1 m) long and 36 inches (910 mm) to 56 inches (1.4 m) wide, though custom sizes may be found. The simple design includes an open hull, without a bilge, leaving the ribs exposed. Many individuals choose to cover the ribs leaving a flat, level surface.

Thanks!

Your welcome...

I will add too they are quite common in Florida.. My cousins live there and have a few. You see them in about every household out there. They are fairly inexpensive, and easy to find down there.:crazy:

Awww, what a sweet photo! They look so happy. She looks like she might be wearing one of his necklaces, too.

Yes, I am sure someone could make something out of any photo if they chose to do so.

I just wanted to acknowledge that I realize the pain I see here sometimes is very real and that I wasn't using the photo as a statement of anything, one way or the other, just that I thought it was sweet. I'm learning things on the forum, I need to be more open to other people's feeling and perceptions, even when they don't agree with my own.

I just wanted to acknowledge that I realize the pain I see here sometimes is very real and that I wasn't using the photo as a statement of anything, one way or the other, just that I thought it was sweet. I'm learning things on the forum, I need to be more open to other people's feeling and perceptions, even when they don't agree with my own.

I heart you Cee.....:blowkiss:

In spite of how I feel about the way Ron treats the women in his life, I have no doubt that he loves his daughter as much as any father does.

I think the photo is beautiful- but also sad given the circumstances.

I heart you Cee.....:blowkiss:

Aww thanks! I heart you too! There's plenty to go around for everybody too, because between the things I've learned from some of my WS friends and this heartbreaking case, my heart is in about a million pieces lately...

In spite of how I feel about the way Ron treats the women in his life, I have no doubt that he loves his daughter as much as any father does.

I think the photo is beautiful- but also sad given the circumstances.

I agree with you Pirate. Despite it all, I believe that Ron loves his daughter to the fullest extent of his ability. I believe both her parents do FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko