2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget KC deleted pics of Caylee after she disappeared. I recall one of her friends said that. I can't recall who, though. I thought it was the one who used to babysit Caylee, and lived down the block from the Anthonys.

sheesh....everytime I see those Fusian party pics that song comes to mind "Devil with a blue dress on....."

NG saying that it's disturbing that KC was visiting sites that revolve around murder.

Mark Klaas....................every release of new info implicates KC more, and he's disturbed that the state isn't seeking the DP.

I don't think any of them realize that those skull pictures had to be placed on KC's facebook by her. It seems as if they are thinking this was something she searched for...........They are so off base on this. I wish they would read some before they go on air.

Nancy says, " Now she is pointing the finger at him" TL.......she's getting confused......It's Ricardo M. she's pointing the finger at.....

Docs reveal the tip of the iceburg of what LE says they have against tot mom

Leave fell on remains and leaves must have fallen during fall, but roots intertwined in bag must show bag was there for 6 mos.

Attorneys.................Eleanor Dixon.....all these documents confirm a tie to the Anthony home. Peter Odem.........has anyone tied this computer to Casey? Randy..........the "nanny did it" defense is an insult. He thinks this stuff being release could be grounds for appeal.

Nancy notes that these pictures were posted anywhere from a day to 10 days after Caylee last seen.

Mike Brooks............finds the part of TL going under cover, and one of the things learned was that a Zenaida visited the Anthony home.
I don't think releasing this stuff will be grounds for anything. That's the law in Florida, the Sunshine law.

Yes, isn't that interesting??? :liar:

Irony again eh? Transcripts of LA saying that about a "Z" might have been at the house right after LA does his depo. Heh.

Oct. 14: Casey said had no problem talking with LE but she felt they were tricking her and her lawyer told her not to.

Oct 14 interview with KC said they thought media was following and didn't realize it was undercover cop and she wanted to talk but felt LE was trying to trick a confession out of her and her atty told her not to talk to them. NG said last time she heard that was when Scott P said it.

sheesh....everytime I see those Fusian party pics that song comes to mind "Devil with a blue dress on....."[/quote

Uh oh I'm telling my age now, I remember that song, mid sixties, Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels, yes it's very fitting.

Irony again eh? Transcripts of LA saying that about a "Z" might have been at the house right after LA does his depo. Heh.
It seems either he lied to TL or during his deposition. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member