2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think releasing this stuff will be grounds for anything. That's the law in Florida, the Sunshine law.

I agree....

Jose can appeal all he want's to but the Judge is only following FLA law

He would also have to prove that the Jury was "tainted" by the photos & wouldn't he ask that question before he approved them as a Jurror?

Jean said late summer, early fall.
Thank you. I'm getting confused.

I don't know what to think about the skull pics. I do know that someone with a missing or deceased/murdered child wouldn't be focusing on that.

Just released statement from JB: "If I thought she was guilty I wouldn't be sitting here."

(oh yeah??? :rolleyes:)

When and to whom did KC say that RM killed Caylee?

Nobody, The defense came out yesterday insinuating there is evidence on his computer... & Nancy G. reported this last night, implicating RM

Steve Helling with People Mag:

TL says he catches tot mom on computer watching last known video of Caylee alive. She is sitting Indian style on the bed and KC is making these noises like she is crying, but there are no tears.

Thank you. I'm getting confused.

I don't know what to think about the skull pics. I do know that someone with a missing or deceased/murdered child wouldn't be focusing on that.
The thing is, it so goes against her "defense" that Caylee was abducted by ZG and like the psychologist said, it is like what convicted murderers draw while in prison.

I agree....

Jose can appeal all he want's to but the Judge is only following FLA law

He would also have to prove that the Jury was "tainted" by the photos & wouldn't he ask that question before he approved them as a Jurror?
Yes, and I would think with the Sunshine law they've been through that issue before.

Thank you. When did he wear it? She was arrested after the cops were called, the next day, IIRC.

From Orlando Sentinel...

Anthony Lazzaro, who dated Casey Anthony, worked with investigators when he met with Anthony's brother, Lee, at Subway in Winter Park on July 29, according to the documents released today. The meeting was held inside an undercover vehicle investigators provided to Lazzaro. The vehicle Lazzaro was driving had audio-visual recording devices.

Lee Anthony talked about Caylee Marie, Casey and Casey's activities with her friends and boyfriends.

A summary of the conversation showed Lee Anthony went over what he knew about case, including the fact that Caylee was missing for 31 days before she was reported missing.

From Orlando Sentinel blog...

WKMG also brought in investigative reporter Tony Pipitone to provide analysis. He highlighted that private eye James Hoover secretly took pictures of the Anthony family in hopes of making money.

Another Pipitone highlight: Lazzaro agreed to let law enforcement tap his phone and monitor his movements when he met Lee Anthony, who was privately playing detective to gain more information. And what of Lee Anthony? "It seems like Lee Anthony, who has said all along that he had no knowledge about any of this, is bearing up under this," Pipitone said. "It's consistent with what he's been saying all along: That he believed his sister and he was trying to figure out what happened to his niece."

NG's psych says mom's who kill children have paranoid syndromes but they are angry with the child and then love the child. Those experiences are merged. Pleasure child is gone, but pleasure seeing child with gparents.

Dr. Perper. Many legal vets are stunned DP is off the table. Perper says DP depends on the crime. He feels legal injection is justified for some crimes, but LE needs to weigh in on whether they have the evidence. Perper thinks it is a very strong case.

I don't think releasing this stuff will be grounds for anything. That's the law in Florida, the Sunshine law.

AGreed! I don't think some of these attorneys take the laws of Florida, and in particular the Sunshine Law into consideration.

NG asks about ingredients of the needle and Perper describes what they do and Kimster can't bear to type it.

I like Perper O/T I think I'll read his book.

Nancy talking about state not seeking the DP. Dr. Perper: certain crimes, lethal injection and DP justified. when state makes decision about seeking it the prosecutor has to weigh whether or not they'll be successful. Very strong circumstantial case here indicating the child was assaulted.

Short acting anesthetic
Potassium chloride

Only if injection is done outside the vein can it be painful

Marc Klaas: who cares how painful the last ten minutes of a convicted murderer's life is. If Casey Anthony was a black male would they still not seek the DP?

(good point Marc!! :clap:)

Also commenting on Couey getting the DP for killing someone else's child, not even his own.

If it was a black man......things would be different.

I totally agree!

MK...
"Who cares how painful the last 10 minutes of a convicted murder's life is"

"If Casey was a black man we wouldn't be having this debate now"

On the Death penalty Issue

Marc Klaas answers NG's comment about pain and suffering Caylee had...and Marc says "who cares what pain a murderer suffers in the last 15 min of life"

NG and Marc say if this was a black man he would be looking at the DP and NG and Marc feel its because what KC looks like.

And this isn't as well planned out as Cooey's murder was. Every jail groupie in America will ask her to marry him. The best way out is to convict her of the crime, give her DP and execute her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama