2009.03.10 'Presser'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind I have not been following this case as the rest of you here but I was having flashbacks of casey, for a moment, when Crystal was on stage....whew! I was hoping one of those eyelashes didn't drop off from the rubbing.

Ron appears to be in a defiant mode....hiding behind his shades. All the people standing around like the stoic guards at Buckingham Palace gave an odd tone to the whole pressor or did I miss something? Who were all those people?

Keep in mind I have not been following this case as the rest of you here but I was having flashbacks of casey, for a moment, when Crystal was on stage....whew! I was hoping one of those eyelashes didn't drop off from the rubbing.

Ron appears to be in a defiant mode....hiding behind his shades. All the people standing around like the stoic guards at Buckingham Palace gave an odd tone to the whole pressor or did I miss something? Who were all those people?
I'm guessing folks from Justice Coalition.

That WAS an awkward moment.

It did seem like an awkward moment! I find that weird, cause this presser looks like it was planned, with all the LE standing behind them, podium setup with mic, they each (RC and CS) were introduced ... it didnt appear to be a spontaneous presser.

Granted it appears that all of the presser wasn't on the video I watched. But doesn't LE look um.....a bit pissed off? Not just seriously focused as LE usually does in cases like this....but really pissed off and fed up...royally.

If anyone finds the entire presser online, please post, thanks!

I didn't feel like that at all watching Crystal. I really felt choked up myself. It was obvious watching Casey that her emotion was fake. I just didn't get that feeling with Crystal. MOO.

O/T: I watched 48 Hour Mystery the other night, and it was about a woman accused of killing her lover. Now she gave me the same feeling as Casey when she faked crying. I was like, "what are you doing?" Same sociopathic behavior imo. She was creepy like Casey. Link in case anyone is interested.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/05/48hours/main4845724.shtml

OK ... I'll get ready to run, after I post this message.
bagwe3.gif

I saw no tears from Crystal ... only wiping of eyes .. and she appeared to have either allot of mascara on or fake eyelashes. No running of mascara.

No tears from Ron ...

Sorry, just my observations.
uhohhide.gif

bolt.gif

I'm glad you said that. Crystal's dramatic sobbing seemed really fake to me. Reminded me of Casey. Ron could not have been more flat or robotic if he tried. I didn't really see the point of the whole presser except to announce the reward was now up to $35,000. JMO, but I still feel this family has Haleigh somewhere safe with a friend or relative (and whatever was "missing" that she needed with her) and it's a copykat crime hoping for the big cash haul the A's got. If I'm proved wrong and it was really a SO, I will certainly apologize later. Again, only MO.

It did seem like an awkward moment! I find that weird, cause this presser looks like it was planned, with all the LE standing behind them, podium setup with mic, they each (RC and CS) were introduced ... it didnt appear to be a spontaneous presser.

My understanding was that it was to announce Justice Coalition adding to the reward $$$- I think an additional $5000, IIRC.

The presser had the tone pressers have when they've broken news that a body has been found. It was odd. Maybe I'll feel different after seeing the entire thing.

Maybe it's just me...I want to get a still photo of Ron after his little speech...I swear he looks like he is on some heavy sedative and smiling while standing in the back row when they called Crystal up to talk. It breaks my heart, this mother looks like she is in dire pain, the father to. However, I find something very odd in today's presser. Maybe I am reading to much into it. If someone knows how to get a still photo of Ron while in the back row please add, and you will see what I mean.

Lancelot and Kaylnn....you are both correct. I never heard of this group, Justice Coalition. When I looked them up just now...they contributed $8,500 to the reward today. So maybe they presented that at the pressor..the part we haven't seen?

am i missing it was it just the parents or did le talk i don't see that

When you watch the whole press conference it makes better sense. I think it was a one month anniversary plus new reward money along with the different agencies talking to the press.

Lancelot and Kaylnn....you are both correct. I never heard of this group, Justice Coalition. When I looked them up just now...they contributed $8,500 to the reward today. So maybe they presented that at the pressor..the part we haven't seen?

Reward upped to $35000 in missing Florida girl case
WINKNEWS.com - Fort Myers,FL,USA
(AP) - The reward for information on the disappearance of missing north Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has been increased to $35000. http://www.winknews.com/news/local/41038442.html

VIDEO: Reward For Haleigh
http://www.wesh.com/video/18895945/index.html

SLIDESHOW:
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html

Article:http://www.wesh.com/news/18895830/detail.html

I think Ronald and Crystal are sincere in their sorrow, Ronald does seem like he is on some medication, Chystal was crying the whole time even before she got on stage. Just how I saw it.

am i missing it was it just the parents or did le talk i don't see that

Justice Coalition spoke, FBI spoke, FDLE spoke, Jeff Hardy- Putnam CO. Sheriff spoke. I know they introduced folks from the States Atty office that are on the case. Not sure if they spoke.

I think Ronald and Crystal are sincere in their sorrow, Ronald does seem like he is on some medication, Chystal was crying the whole time even before she got on stage. Just how I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish