2009.03.10 'Presser'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is possible they received a message, strong lead, or a ransom note perhaps. Watching the faces on LE and people surrounding them plus the things said from Ronald and Crystal. (Even the fact she mentioned Ronald at all was curious)

I believe something or someone is going down soon. I don't see why the presser was needed unless it was a ploy by LE to get someone to turn someone in. Money talks! I think LE knows more than they are letting on.
I think it is possible they received a message, strong lead, or a ransom note perhaps. Watching the faces on LE and people surrounding them plus the things said from Ronald and Crystal. (Even the fact she mentioned Ronald at all was curious)

I agree with you, SS. The mood was so somber.

I agree with you, SS. The mood was so somber.
Yes. LE no longer appeared to be aloof. They looked deadly serious and with a decidedly different demeanor from any other presser. This one had a sense of urgency for some reason even with the thank you's and patting of backs. Something has changed is my take on it.

This presser is not about Ronald proposing...this is about Haleigh. There was a lot more emotion than I have seen yet and it was just "different" in some way today. I think it is possible LE may know who has her or has a very good idea now. It wasn't good news.

I feel they asked Ronald and Crystal to speak directly TO someone and to Haleigh.

I thought that was the oddest press conference I have seen yet. I felt like I was at a funeral...odd.

Yeah that was weird. What was the perpose of it? They sure did not say anything, they just let Ron and Crystal talk.
I don't get it. :waitasec:

I didn't feel like that at all watching Crystal. I really felt choked up myself. It was obvious watching Casey that her emotion was fake. I just didn't get that feeling with Crystal. MOO.

O/T: I watched 48 Hour Mystery the other night, and it was about a woman accused of killing her lover. Now she gave me the same feeling as Casey when she faked crying. I was like, "what are you doing?" Same sociopathic behavior imo. She was creepy like Casey. Link in case anyone is interested.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/05/48hours/main4845724.shtml

Crystal did not shed one tear ... her voice cried, but she did not.

I'm glad you said that. Crystal's dramatic sobbing seemed really fake to me. Reminded me of Casey. Ron could not have been more flat or robotic if he tried. I didn't really see the point of the whole presser except to announce the reward was now up to $35,000. JMO, but I still feel this family has Haleigh somewhere safe with a friend or relative (and whatever was "missing" that she needed with her) and it's a copykat crime hoping for the big cash haul the A's got. If I'm proved wrong and it was really a SO, I will certainly apologize later. Again, only MO.

sisi.gif

Hey guys, if I'm WRONG, I'll be the first to admit it .. and apologize. Trust me!

I HOPE I'm wrong ... and they're NOT involved, unless it means Haleigh is still alive.

I'm just going by what I see and feel ... but I've been wrong before.

Crystal did not shed one tear ... her voice cried, but she did not.

Maybe she had been crying all morning, and no tears were coming out. I get "all cried out." It's still crying. That has happened to me on several occasions. Maybe it wasn't close enough for anyone to see tears. Maybe she was wiping her tears away before they fell. You can't say for a certaintly that she didn't shed a tear. I go with my gut feeling to things, and seeing and hearing Crystal talk made my heart break. It's really funny how people can see things so differently. All of this is of course MOO.

I find it interesting that we all saw the same clip and we see different things in Ron and Crystal.

I see two completely broken down, beat up, emotionally drained parents. I never want to be in those shoes. I would be sedated beyond being able to walk, and speak. Crystal made me just cry for her. I pray they find Haleigh one way or the other, to give these parents answers. LE looked teary eyed to me too....:(

I find it interesting that we all saw the same clip and we see different things in Ron and Crystal.

I see two completely broken down, beat up, emotionally drained parents. I never want to be in those shoes. I would be sedated beyond being able to walk, and speak. Crystal made me just cry for her. I pray they find Haleigh one way or the other, to give these parents answers. LE looked teary eyed to me too....:(

Me too,I feel bad for thinking it's either one of them.It just seemed like thier only hope is someone being enticed enough to turn in whoever has Haleigh.

Per both Ron's mother and his Pastor (who has been with RC every day since this happened) he is being heavily sedated after having a breakdown. I heard this this morning at 4 or 5 a.m on HLN or something. Haleigh's disappearance combined with the media rumor attacks on his character, nature and past have taken a heavy toll. He feels as if no matter what he does someone will find negativity and or a reason to attack and pick.

But I do want to point out that sometimes after time passes people become emotionally drained and quite numb. We can all sit here and say how we would be, might be, or how we should or would react, do etc. But until you are that person, in that very position at the moment in time we shouldn't pick IMO. Sometimes people react in a completely unexpected manner but doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

No LE hasn't cleared anybody at this point. But LE has not said that ANYONE IS A POI at this point either. So I will reserve until LE gives me something tangible.

you know...I sure hope that you are right, because that clip of Ron and Crystal was unsettling to me. Kinda gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach....

Like I said...I hope and pray you are right.

Maybe she had been crying all morning, and no tears were coming out. I get "all cried out." It's still crying. That has happened to me on several occasions. Maybe it wasn't close enough for anyone to see tears. Maybe she was wiping her tears away before they fell. You can't say for a certaintly that she didn't shed a tear. I go with my gut feeling to things, and seeing and hearing Crystal talk made my heart break. It's really funny how people can see things so differently. All of this is of course MOO.

I wasn't expecting my reaction to that clip, that's what REALLY bothers me. I've gone back and watched it several times now just to see if MHO changed.. but it STILL bothers me. I've lost a child, not in this manner or with all the scrutiny, of course.. but I CAN relate to the grief though. Maybe I just need to take a break :computer:

ETA-Ron and Crystal seemed off to me, not just one or the other...something just not right, somebody knows more than they are saying, IMO

Haleigh has been gone one month now. Everyone has cried themselves dry many times over and sometimes all that is left is the sounds of crying. Who wouldn't be on sedatives in this situation? No matter what their past, these are the people who love Haleigh, she is their baby and want her to be alive and to come back to them, safe.

I pray for them, I can not imagine the pain and hope to never experience such a tragedy, God willing. I would rather be dead.

Try not to read something into every word they say, every eye movement, every gesture, every action. Imagine yourself in their shoes and whether you could pass such intense scrutiny in the anonymous internet opinions of people whom you have never met, do not know and who have never known your child. Impossible.

Pray for them and thank God you are not going through this yourselves.

JMHO

I wasn't expecting my reaction to that clip, that's what REALLY bothers me. I've gone back and watched it several times now just to see if MHO changed.. but it STILLl bothers me. I've lost a child, not in this manner or with all the scrutiny, of course.. but I CAN relate to the grief though. Maybe I just need to take a break :computer:

What was your reaction?

I wasn't expecting my reaction to that clip, that's what REALLY bothers me. I've gone back and watched it several times now just to see if MHO changed.. but it STILL bothers me. I've lost a child, not in this manner or with all the scrutiny, of course.. but I CAN relate to the grief though. Maybe I just need to take a break :computer:

ETA-Ron and Crystal seemed off to me, not just one or the other...something just not right, somebody knows more than they are saying, IMO

Bold by me...... I have lost a child too (not missing/abducted lost but to an accident).... and watching the presser I just get this feeling that they are in the grief stage..... which is the most horrible thing ANYONE can go thru... but their grief seems different then most people I have seen with missing children... I don't know how to describe it...... there are many different kinds of grief.... theirs seems like mine... like they KNOW Haleigh is not coming home.... alive.... I really think LE knows more then they are saying...

sorry for the ramble..... ;)

The whole thing seemed very orchestrated to me. How does one cry without producing tears? I didn't even see a damp eye. I don't want to accuse either of them of faking it but it did not ring true with me - and this feeling is coming from someone who cries after watching an emotional commercial.

My feelings exactly. I was disgusted by the whole thing. I didn't get to see LE speak, just RC and CS, but LE looks way too emotionally involved in this case. They were so sad for RC, and spaced out heart broken with CS.
I'm disgusted that his mom is LE, and queen of spin, and no matter what RC, MC, or CS do, LE is not looking at them, and it is obvious on their faces.
I don't believe Haleigh will get justice, unless she speaks volumes when she is found, and even then except for "you can't ignore this" evidence, everything else will be ignored, overlooked, or spinned into outer space.
My best hope for Haleigh is that this is a money scam, and she's ok. But I thought maybe KC had Caylee hidden away from her mom too. I'm so disappointed in LE today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish