2009.03.10 'Presser'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first clip I watched doesn't seem nearly as odd after watching the entire thing.

The whole thing seemed very orchestrated to me. How does one cry without producing tears? I didn't even see a damp eye. I don't want to accuse either of them of faking it but it did not ring true with me - and this feeling is coming from someone who cries after watching an emotional commercial.

Maybe it's just me...I want to get a still photo of Ron after his little speech...I swear he looks like he is on some heavy sedative and smiling while standing in the back row when they called Crystal up to talk. It breaks my heart, this mother looks like she is in dire pain, the father to. However, I find something very odd in today's presser. Maybe I am reading to much into it. If someone knows how to get a still photo of Ron while in the back row please add, and you will see what I mean.

I saw exactly what you are referring to. Almost a Cheshire type grin. He had to be helped from his chair, led to the podium...he seemed out of it. Thanked those in LE for helping to find "them." I think he meant to say her as in Haleigh.

Justice Coalition spoke, FBI spoke, FDLE spoke, Jeff Hardy- Putnam CO. Sheriff spoke. I know they introduced folks from the States Atty office that are on the case. Not sure if they spoke.

Sorry, SuziQ. I didn't see your post. Thank you!

It does make more sense after watching the complete presser!

I saw exactly what you are referring to. Almost a Cheshire type grin. He had to be helped from his chair, led to the podium...he seemed out of it. Thanked those in LE for helping to find "them." I think he meant to say her as in Haleigh.

Yes! I noticed he said find "them."

Maybe it's just me...I want to get a still photo of Ron after his little speech...I swear he looks like he is on some heavy sedative and smiling while standing in the back row when they called Crystal up to talk. It breaks my heart, this mother looks like she is in dire pain, the father to. However, I find something very odd in today's presser. Maybe I am reading to much into it. If someone knows how to get a still photo of Ron while in the back row please add, and you will see what I mean.

Glad someone else noticed that too. It appeared as he was just smiling away. Hope I wrong.

Well... That was a tear jerker...The LE were even teary eyed...:(

Okay, let's sleuth this out. Why a PC today? Why a plea from the parents today?

What are they hoping to get out of it? Besides the obvious...Haylee.

They have been vey tight liped and now there is a plea...Hmmm just wondering.

Praying for Haleigh's return

I'm with you Roblyn - what was this about? In the clip I saw it only showed Ron and Crystal. Did the cops say anything? Something is up!!!! I have never, ever seen such a thing. A presser to tell us there is no new information and to have the parents cry and plead?

Is this normal? Hey you long time sleuths - what do you think? My jaw is hanging open!

Salem

I noticed that too. Ron was not all there...

Per both Ron's mother and his Pastor (who has been with RC every day since this happened) he is being heavily sedated after having a breakdown. I heard this this morning at 4 or 5 a.m on HLN or something. Haleigh's disappearance combined with the media rumor attacks on his character, nature and past have taken a heavy toll. He feels as if no matter what he does someone will find negativity and or a reason to attack and pick.

But I do want to point out that sometimes after time passes people become emotionally drained and quite numb. We can all sit here and say how we would be, might be, or how we should or would react, do etc. But until you are that person, in that very position at the moment in time we shouldn't pick IMO. Sometimes people react in a completely unexpected manner but doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

No LE hasn't cleared anybody at this point. But LE has not said that ANYONE IS A POI at this point either. So I will reserve until LE gives me something tangible.

All Crystal's very "wet" (sorry :eek:) nose snifflings showed she was crying a lot of real tears under the Kleenex.

Ron appeared to be sedated, as I expect both have been more or less throughout the ordeal.

So sad. I cannot imagine a worse horror than having a child abducted.

My hope is that someone has good reason to believe she is still alive and being held by someone watching.

Normal lurker here, been following this case since the beginning. I just wanted to say real briefly that the one thing that stood out for me as strange was how many times Crystal mentioned Haleigh's 'Daddy'-everything was "me and your daddy". Dunno if it has any significance, just struck me as weird since Ron just spoke about Haleigh and whomever may have her.

I have no idea what to think on this case. I understand LE being tight lipped and preserving things in the event of prosecution later but it is frustrating.

Normal lurker here, been following this case since the beginning. I just wanted to say real briefly that the one thing that stood out for me as strange was how many times Crystal mentioned Haleigh's 'Daddy'-everything was "me and your daddy". Dunno if it has any significance, just struck me as weird since Ron just spoke about Haleigh and whomever may have her.

I have no idea what to think on this case. I understand LE being tight lipped and preserving things in the event of prosecution later but it is frustrating.

Regarding the bold, I was just about to post the same observation. It was very noticeable. "I love you, daddy loves you." "Mommy and daddy.." "We both love you very much."

I'm with you Roblyn - what was this about? In the clip I saw it only showed Ron and Crystal. Did the cops say anything? Something is up!!!! I have never, ever seen such a thing. A presser to tell us there is no new information and to have the parents cry and plead?

Is this normal? Hey you long time sleuths - what do you think? My jaw is hanging open!

Salem

I don't know if it is normal and not familiar with the Justice Coalition. After watching both parts, it seems that it was about the increased reward. I pray that it helps.It was also nice to see other families of missing children there in support of Haleigh's families.

thanks for your response Salem.

OK ... I'll get ready to run, after I post this message.
bagwe3.gif

I saw no tears from Crystal ... only wiping of eyes .. and she appeared to have either allot of mascara on or fake eyelashes. No running of mascara.

No tears from Ron ...

Sorry, just my observations.
uhohhide.gif

bolt.gif

I didn't see any tears either.

With this this strange presser that struck me as kind of a "last chance" to plead for Hayleigh, and the "engagement" I sense something might be happening soon.

I think Ron was drunk. the pleaseifyouhavemydaughtererturnher all strung together gave me the impression he didn't want to be doing it. Like he was told what to say and wanted it over with asap.

MOO

Well... That was a tear jerker...The LE were even teary eyed...:(

Okay, let's sleuth this out. Why a PC today? Why a plea from the parents today?

What are they hoping to get out of it? Besides the obvious...Haylee.

They have been vey tight liped and now there is a plea...Hmmm just wondering.

Praying for Haleigh's return

I second that..it definitely was a tearjerker.

In my opinion, the PC was held today because (according to FirstCoastNews) today marks one month since the search for Haleigh began.

With this this strange presser that struck me as kind of a "last chance" to plead for Hayleigh, and the "engagement" I sense something might be happening soon.

I think Ron was drunk. the pleaseifyouhavemydaughtererturnher all strung together gave me the impression he didn't want to be doing it. Like he was told what to say and wanted it over with asap.

MOO

You won't see tears when someone is keeping a Kleenex going from one eye to another. ;)

But you can still tell whether tears are flowing by the sound of the sniffles (like those we could hear from Crystal), because of so many tears trickling down through the nose.

I doubt Ron was drunk, but most likely on an anti-anxiety med. Crystal was put on them after her collapse, and Ron has been on them some recently, at least.

MOO

did you notice crystals hands shaking at the end there. she brought tears to my eyes, I think she's being really genuine.

not sure if Ron was sedated, drunk, or what but he had zero emotional impact.

did you notice crystals hands shaking at the end there. she brought tears to my eyes, I think she's being really genuine.

not sure if Ron was sedated, drunk, or what but he had zero emotional impact.

Yes,I saw her hands shaking at the end.I feel she is being really genuine too.My heart really went out to her and this family.He seems emotionally drained.It's all very sad.You know,This really is all about Haleigh and I pray some one brings thier little girl back to Them.

It was reported on HLN that Ron had a breakdown last night and has been heavily sedated. I just checked for a link not there yet will keep checking they eventually show up.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member