Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

I, for one would not be able to watch it if I had any doubt that Casey was guilty. But, I don't. I am curious to see her reaction because it wasn't one of Grief, IMHO, it was one of "being CAUGHT" if the decriptions are right. And as much as we have all followed this case, it's natural to want to see that kind of reaction from her. again...all Just MY opinion. ;)

I think I would like it better if they released 2 videos- the one where there was thought to be bones found at J Blanchard Park- was it that park..it was so long ago..
and the one where she reacts to the bones found on Suburban.
That would tell us more, I think.

ITA!! There was a huge media presence at J Blanchard Park when LP found "bones", it was all over the TV news - even CNN......and, yes...it was said she had no reaction at all, and just was walked back to her cell. The Suburban announcement...and I remember when it was first starting to break on the news....started out as "a small(?)human skull". And...the stations were sure to remind people of the other "bone" finding scare with LP....they were very careful not to portray the finding as "sensationalistic" as they had the first time with the discovery at J Blanchard.
BOTH video's, side by side, IMO, would be fantastic evidence for the Prosecution, although maybe just shown at trial. I enjoy reading the documents and seeing evidence, but seems to me it must be pretty darn hard to get an impartial jury in all of Florida for any case. JMO

I think the important thing to remember is that Caylee's body had not been identified. They had just found a child's remains in the woods.

So true.
Casey had no reaction to the "bones" found by LP's divers in the Econ River at Blanchard Park.
Casey was not one bit concerned about LP and the divers searching Blanchard Park because she KNEW they would not find Caylee there.
If she really did not know where Caylee was she would have shown some reaction to what the divers found, possibly being human bones and possibly being Caylee.

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.
<snipped> DeForest also reported that Baez plans to file sanctions against prosecutors, who are going to release a tape of the lawyer with his client. <snipped>

JB wasn't with her when she was told of the remains being found on Suburban, so IMO it can't be the video of her reaction.

I think I would like it better if they released 2 videos- the one where there was thought to be bones found at J Blanchard Park- was it that park..it was so long ago..
and the one where she reacts to the bones found on Suburban.
That would tell us more, I think.

Oh yes, that could tell us a great deal. Good point.

I think the release of this video is horrible, if the vid we speak of is the discovery of Caylee's remains. What if Casey is innocent and the reaction that we will all salivate over is actually her honest reaction to the discovery of her child's remains? It makes me terribly uncomfortable and I for one, will not watch it. I have no desire to watch any mother come undone, regardless of her involvement. Casey's pain triggers absolutely no delight in me as I imagine it pales in comparison to the pain she has caused others. I live in FL and think the sunshine act needs to be repealed or changed. I feel it is unfair to both the incarcerated and her prosecutors.

Lady,
I would feel exactly as you do IF she had shown ANY reacation any other time there were news reports. She heard of bones & child s toys found at the bottom of the lake in JBlanchard. She heard of the childs mickey dress found, she heard of other articles being found and she never had a reaction. I am sure she must have heard news bullentins of Caylee sightings, I dont think she had a reaction to that either. Wouldnt you be on the edge of your seat,esp with the live sightings, asking your guard if they had heard anything? As far as we know, the only time she has shown any type of reaction, be it sadness, grief, hope, fear, is the day they said bones had been found on Suburban. It just shows a pattern of behavior I think.

So true.
Casey had no reaction to the "bones" found by LP's divers in the Econ River at Blanchard Park.
Casey was not one bit concerned about LP and the divers searching Blanchard Park because she KNEW they would not find Caylee there.
If she really did not know where Caylee was she would have shown some reaction to what the divers found, possibly being human bones and possibly being Caylee.

Not only KC wasn't fazed by the find in JBP but also CA. I remember them cutting to CA and she did not bat an eye on Live TV and came out with one of her local Caylee sightings to counteract the media hype.

If I was CA my knees would buckle, just in case this was it, this was Caylee.

CA was too confident and it wasn't just KC that KNEW at that time, at that time CA knew as well where Caylee was -- as also supported by CA directing DC to search in Suburban around that time.

They knew, they knew!!!! How did they know? Guilty. 31 days. Guilty. No appeal to seek the real killer. Guilty. Hello? How big does the writing on the wall need to be before KC's realizes the hole she dug is so deep it has almost buried her. Bye, bye KC.

Curious, what makes you think it was pain she was suffering?

ETA: it could have easily been FEAR.

Considering how cold she had been with her parents visits, how she never asked if there was anything new in the investigation, never asked about live sightings, I think her reaction was PANIC.
I used to think she did all of it alone. I no longer think that. I dont know who helped her but I do not think that body was there the entire time. It would have stunk to high heaven between mid June & when the storms came that put it under water.

Curious, what makes you think it was pain she was suffering?

ETA: it could have easily been FEAR.

I'm not sure KC CAN suffer pain in relation to any other human being- ONLY herself.....not being able to eat chili with her family on Caylee's birthday was "painful" to her, that fact that Caylee wasn't there meant nothing, the obvious pain her family was feeling meant nothing.. (especially since she already knew the poor child was dead by her own -KC's- hand).

I want to see her reaction- I would bet that it is more DISBELIEF than anything else- "How can they find Caylee now? It's been so long- this isn't playing out the way I planned, how is this going to screw up my kidnapping scenerio....etc, etc...." with a side helping of Oh, Sh.t! they found her! fear.

So true.
If you remember, there was up close video of George and Cindy and they were both shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Well, who knows what child they found. Hope it's not Caylee." Watch that video again. You can tell they know Caylee wasn't in Blanchard Park Lake.

I agree with you 100% on the sunshine laws. I can't think of any valid reason that the public needs to know all this information BEFORE the trial. It victimizes everyone involved in this case, even innocent bystanders. If I were one of the parties whose information was released to the public, I would be suing the state for invasion of privacy.

You have to remember that Florida's Sunshine Laws cover all areas of Government in the state of Florida - not just matters pertaining to the court system. It keeps things open and honest for the most part. If a Florida resident doesn't agree with the state's Sunshine Laws, or feel that they are an invasion of privacy...they do have an option to pick another state to reside in. There are 49 other fine states to chose from. I don't think suing the state for invasion of privacy would be successful. I am a Florida resident and am darn happy for these laws and see no problem with them.

If you remember, there was up close video of George and Cindy and they were both shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Well, who knows what child they found. Hope it's not Caylee." Watch that video again. You can tell they know Caylee wasn't in Blanchard Park Lake.
How do we know what part of the video she saw...it came on the tv and the guards removed her from the rec area.

They were ready to go to court in January without a body, her reaction was like oh no this can't be happening now. I think she believed she was going to give her crazy kidnapping story and the jurry would believe her and she would skip out if jail arm and arm with Jose.

They were ready to go to court in January without a body, her reaction was like oh no this can't be happening now. I think she believed she was going to give her crazy kidnapping story and the jurry would believe her and she would skip out if jail arm and arm with Jose.
I think also with her mom's recent media blitz she honestly thought that there would be enough doubt put out there that she would walk.

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

I understand what you're saying. But, to me the issue is the comparison between her demeanor when "bones" were found in Blanchard Park and "bones", unidentified, were found on Suburban Drive. IMO, entirely unexpert, the difference in demeanor indicates "conscience of guilt".

I'm wondering if the video is one that shows Jose handing over the clothes with "contraband" hidden inside. Now, that is something I think that LE would have no trouble getting shown...what kind of "privilege" does that violate?

ITA - They were not worried, they were annoyed.

I'm wondering if the video is one that shows Jose handing over the clothes with "contraband" hidden inside. Now, that is something I think that LE would have no trouble getting shown...what kind of "privilege" does that violate?

yeah, but I thought the blame got passed to Cindy. I don't have a link, but I thought I read that JB said CA gave him the clothes and he never thought to look in the pockets for anything hidden. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back