CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much for keeping this thread updated with the latest information on this child! I am praying that we get some news today that is worth rejoicing about. Does anyone know if there is more being said about the father that might have cashed a check and went to Mexico? I saw an interview on Monday with the dad and he looked....for all appearance purposes...like he was truly heartbroken. I hope we do not shift the focus of this investigation away from Sandra, but fleeing to Mexico right now seems a little ...strange....if that rumour is true. Anyone know?
don't know if it was true or not, but I did post the article about it last night. From the article it was a tip ... In the article SuziQ posted above they said they were verifying his whereabouts but had no reason to believe Sandra was in Mexico. Hope that helps.

Thank you all so much for keeping this thread updated with the latest information on this child! I am praying that we get some news today that is worth rejoicing about. Does anyone know if there is more being said about the father that might have cashed a check and went to Mexico? I saw an interview on Monday with the dad and he looked....for all appearance purposes...like he was truly heartbroken. I hope we do not shift the focus of this investigation away from Sandra, but fleeing to Mexico right now seems a little ...strange....if that rumour is true. Anyone know?

not positive on this but was watching news last night they said "the guy" that said that was escourted by police right after he said it (LP was not impressed with him)... I chalked it up to more "rumor" then anything else..... the dad did look very upset and real. Just my opinion however ;)

saaaad...... when I looked at the time clock I posted and read the date for daylight savings time I realized that was Sandra's birthday..........

gosh, I hope she is found soon......

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511978,00.html

In this interview detectives say they hope to have some evidence processed within the next few days that could lead to a break in the case.

The detective also said that they are focused on what happened between Sandra walking back to the trailer, the five or less minutes inside, and when she walked away. They said she did not receive a phone call while she was in the trailer (Greta asked that question).

THANK YOU for this link!

I know my kids do this all the time..... come home for a min and then leave again... but thinking about it now.... When I hear the door open I usually (would say 100%all the time but don't want to sick my foot in my mouth) say hello? my house is always open to the neighborhood.... kids come and go.... then I say where ya going or where ya headed? I get a shout back from whoever it is...

also, the statement about going home to do homework....... seriously... my kids have used that excuse many times.... they don't really think about it... they just throw it out there.... as an excuse..... more like.... seeya later type of statement.... not really going home to do homework... just going to do something else.. does that make since? lol....

don't know if it was true or not, but I did post the article about it last night. From the article it was a tip ... In the article SuziQ posted above they said they were verifying his whereabouts but had no reason to believe Sandra was in Mexico. Hope that helps.

Do we know if the father mentioned in that article is the bio-father or the step-father? Sandra's last name is different from her mother's which leads me to think she re-married or perhaps this is her maiden name.

Do we know if the father mentioned in that article is the bio-father or the step-father? Sandra's last name is different from her mother's which leads me to think she re-married or perhaps this is her maiden name.

bio father.... his last name is Cantu

quoting my own self....but if you let the interview play there are two more very interesting videos...one is of the other girl who came to help Sandra....who was abducted and survived. The next one....most interesting to me......is of the tipster telling about the check and Mexico with Sandra's father...

http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

Most Wanted

img479fb9e68536d.jpg

Julio Trujillo Villalobos Born August 4, 1948 is a sex registrant and is out of compliance with the provisions of his registration requirments. Please contact the Tracy Police Department at 209-831-4550 if you know where Villalobos can be found.

The last I heard the Father of Sandra is coming up from So. Cal. Is he currently in Tracy?? After seeing the interview a few days ago, to me he appeared "on something"...
iirc he got there shortly after she disappeared from SoCal. There is rumor/allegations he cashed a check and left Tracy again for Mexico. Some articles have reported that LE does not think Sandra is in Mexico and that they will verify the father's whereabouts.

http://www.ci.tracy.ca.us/departments/police/most_wanted/

Most Wanted

img479fb9e68536d.jpg

Julio Trujillo Villalobos Born August 4, 1948 is a sex registrant and is out of compliance with the provisions of his registration requirments. Please contact the Tracy Police Department at 209-831-4550 if you know where Villalobos can be found.​
I have seen his picture up on another board bigger than life.. couple him being on the most wanted list and the large homeless camp at the walmart and I would hope police are looking in the walmart parking lot.....

Right that 3rd video is interesting. I hope that LE can verify...would explain alot. I think Sandra was put into a trunk and driven out of the MHP immed. They need to check those survelliance tapes to see who left within that 10 min window out of the mobile home park. That child could have made Mexico by Sat AM. Dad conveniently could have "shown" up and headed south after.

not positive on this but was watching news last night they said "the guy" that said that was escourted by police right after he said it (LP was not impressed with him)... I chalked it up to more "rumor" then anything else..... the dad did look very upset and real. Just my opinion however ;)

---
If her father cashed a check and traveled to Mexico it should be very easy to check this out. I do hope that this is cleared up immediately.

Wohler Quote from SusieQ's link in post #215 on page 9:

"They're trying to eliminate me" as a suspect, he said before ending the interview to go teach a class of children. "I'm used to being friendly with my students. No child or anything has ever been in my home."

Isn't this very stange wording? Wouldn't it make more sense if he said - "I have never hurt a child", or something like that? Why would he say - "No child has ever been in his home?" The media could have taken the quote out of context, but I find it to be an odd statement if it was not prefaced with something like, "I have never hurt a child nor allowed a child in my home".

Just a thought - I need to catch up on all the links since last night. You guys are awesome staying on top of this!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member