CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahorselady, what is in that area that you circled? (good job at the map btw!)

here is a closer picture of where I am talking of...

sandra2.jpg

(thank you Nurse! I am trying ;) )

PRESS CONFERENCE RECAP

Continuing to go through trash through Saturday

Still talking with neighbors at the mobile home park to narrow down the time line
Currently searching farm land north of 205 about .5 miles from the mobile home park.

Didn't use a roadblock because they chose to go mobile home to mobile home instead.

Leads are still being developed. Father will speak with detectives again today, voluntarily.

Will not get into whether or not they found anything in the search warrants, or where the search warrants were served.

Over 60 tips have came in since yesterday. Officials are rescanning the "tip binders" for the third time to see if they've missed anything.

Encouraging citizens who want to help to go to 7700 W. Linne Road (fire station) to help search or distribute flyers on Saturday.

Storm drain area was checked extensively last weekend. Will not be going out to the area with the storm drains again this weekend.

Everyone is a person of interest. "The moment we rule someone out, we're likely to be proven wrong so we're keeping all doors open"

Have had sightings all over California as well as nationwide. All have been followed up on.

Have searched the canals and will be out there again searching them this weekend.

Statistics show Sandra is probably somewhere within Tracy, but they are open to investigating all areas.

Another press conference at 3:30

Thank you for the updates! :blowkiss:

okay...so I was looking around to see if Christian has another place somewhere else since his parents own that trailer.... I figured... well heck...lets check oakdale... than I saw this... Brandon R Sinclair was the first listing.. and it has been reported that he was using an alias... so fwiw (and not done going thru other sinclairs in oakdale yet LOL)
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Oakdale&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

I saw on another site that the brother Brandon Sinclair committed suicide in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname