Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO if Misty did it she will pay for it. If anyone else did it they will pay for it. Thank you for expanding on more possible motives Misty might of had. I am sure it will give some, more to consider.

IMOO if Misty did it she will pay for it. If anyone else did it they will pay for it. Thank you for expanding on more possible motives Misty might of had. I am sure it will give some, more to consider.

I offered it as a possible theory and yes it is something to consider, with that said, and on a very human level, if indeed it turned out to be true there would be no joy in knowing that a little 5 year old girl lost her life and if Misty is the one responsible, in essence, I believe that another little girl lost her life too - not once but twice IMO - once taken away and once given away...

I offered it as a possible theory and yes it is something to consider, with that said, and on a very human level, if indeed it turned out to be true there would be no joy in knowing that a little 5 year old girl lost her life and if Misty is the one responsible, in essence, I believe that another little girl lost her life too - not once but twice IMO - once taken away and once given away...

That sounds even sadder... I have hated to even consider Haleigh is gone, but, the more time passes I believe it would be a miracle if she was. As for Misty if she has done this she will spend a lot of time behind bars, time enough to figure out why and how she came to be there. Victim of circumstance or guilty of the act.

I disagree that anyone involved in Haleigh's life is too dumb to pull off a crime. Some of them may not have graduated or use big words, but they're just as smart as people who use bigger words and got some college. Cops don't even have that much education and many criminals get past them. Anyway, they've got to have evidence to charge anyone with a crime. Who ever took Haleigh was smart enough to leave no evidence. Get in and get out. If more than that is involved then someone very street smart was taking care of cleaning up.

I disagree that anyone involved in Haleigh's life is too dumb to pull off a crime. Some of them may not have graduated or use big words, but they're just as smart as people who use bigger words and got some college. Cops don't even have that much education and many criminals get past them. Anyway, they've got to have evidence to charge anyone with a crime. Who ever took Haleigh was smart enough to leave no evidence. Get in and get out. If more than that is involved then someone very street smart was taking care of cleaning up.

I feel the same way,and was actually offended for Crystal when Kim made her sound like a person beneath her mentality when she told NG Crystal only has a tenth grade education,it was the way she said it.I also feel after the Sheriff's interview yesterday talking about inconsistencies,maybe he's considering bringing Misty in,just a feeling like he was explaining it could be a hold up in finding Haleigh.Misty could have not been home,but someone still came in and took Haleigh.If there's proof she wasn't there,they can charge her with neglect.

JVI is getting ready to talk about WBG and Misty with Kim,I hope he wasn't paid for information and he's not lying.He's a major drug dealer.

I'm no fan of Misty's, I have many reasons to be suspicious of her and of her character, but I can't fault the girl for everything. She really is just a kid.

A 16/17 year old taking on the "mommy" role, and caring for 2 young children 24/7 had to be stressful for her. Heck, it can even be stressful for a lot of full grown women raising their own babies. (No offense to any stepparents or adoptive parents.... I myself am a part of a very loving and devoted *step family* (though we never call it that). :D

Not saying life is easy for teen moms, but I imagine that the trying times of motherhood would be at least a little easier for the young girl who had actually given birth. There's that natural instinct there.

With her being so young, and with her not giving birth to these children, it would be understandable for her to at times look at them as competion, and quite honestly, as a pain in the pooter. After all, she was less than 12 years older than Haleigh.

The stress of being responsible for 2 little kids: cooking, bathing, dishes, school, hair fixing, runny noses, laundry, crying, back talk, pee, poop, etc. HAD to be a lot for her. I'm sure it was already an adjustment, but then when Ron took on that night shift it got even harder. He's gone all night, then has to sleep all day.... Misty probably felt really lonely and overwhelmed. Her sole existance was looking after these kids, and now she didn't even get time to visit with her man. Add this dilemma in with a young teen who has been used to only looking after herself and there's lots of potential for drama.

This whole situation was just begging for trouble. imo.

I don't know if she's covering for Ron, they're in it together, or she did something on her own out of anger. Or maybe she became overwhelmed and neglectful. I am in no way making excuses for her, but obviously
the adults in her life really let her down:

Her parents apparently didn't have a problem with her shacking up with a grown father of 2 (3?). Also had no problem signing her over to be his wife. That's messed up!! That's about one of the worst things I can imagine for either of my precious daughters.

Then you've got Ron, a 25 year old man, putting this huge responsibility on a young girl. Yeah, I'm sure she was ready and willing, but as an adult and as a father Ron should've turned the other way when she was batting her eyelashes at him. He should've known better.

Ya'll can say "no s***, Sherlock...." to all this, but I was just typing it out as it's heavy on my heart.

:blowkiss:

I agree w much of snookie's assessment of the situation. At the same time I would like to share the following. My initial impression was that Misty is just Crystal, seven or so years ago--and in some respects (idolization of or dependency upon Ron, lack of education and empowerment etc) this still seems true. However I have since changed that overall impression based upon further observations of Misty.

I now no longer think this young girl is as naive, innocent nor quite the wide-eyed fawn she's portrayed herself to be. It's hard for me to get why people go on defending a girl who (if we give dad the benefit of doubt here) while he's at work entrusting his children to her is reportedly off partying w and possibly doin some other guy; nor why Ron, let alone his family, are so taken in by her. I now consider her to be more cunning by nature than Crystal's been IMO. Yes her predecessor Crystal could have done more earlier to empower herself, instead of learned helplessness and participation at one time w Ron in drugs etc too. But there is something much more street smart about Misty--and depending upon any degree of involvement or participation in this troubling case, something potentially far more devious and even dangerous. JMO

:parrot:

I heard last night that the phone for MC's "friend" has been disconnected. I believe it was Issues.

Could he have left town?

I'm not so sure Misti had it all that bad having to stay home and take care of the kids. They kids were gone every other weekend, probably stayed sometimes at their grandma's, and Misti didn't have to work. Babysitting was her job and she got free room and board along with getting her man. Ron had a vehicle, a job, and rented a nice enough home. Hopefully Misti didn't use this freedom to leave the kids alone or have dangerous people over to the house. Everyone connected to her so far sounds pretty dangerous though.

I agree w much of snookie's assessment of the situation. At the same time I would like to share the following. My initial impression was that Misty is just Crystal, seven or so years ago--and in some respects (idolization of or dependency upon Ron, lack of education and empowerment etc) this still seems true. However I have since changed that overall impression based upon further observations of Misty.

I now no longer think this young girl is as naive, innocent nor quite the wide-eyed fawn she's portrayed herself to be. It's hard for me to get why people go on defending a girl who (if we give dad the benefit of doubt here) while he's at work entrusting his children to her is reportedly off partying w and possibly doin some other guy; nor why Ron, let alone his family, are so taken in by her. I now consider her to be more cunning by nature than Crystal's been IMO. Yes her predecessor Crystal could have done more earlier to empower herself, instead of learned helplessness and participation at one time w Ron in drugs etc too. But there is something much more street smart about Misty--and depending upon any degree of involvement or participation in this troubling case, something potentially far more devious and even dangerous. JMO

:parrot:
Fully agree.

I can't let Misty off the hook just because she (apparently) had a crappy upbringing, though I do feel badly for the little girl she once was. She grew to be street smart, conniving, and selfish in order to survive. Now she's a....... well, I don't really have much nice to say about her, so I'll just stop..

I think she and Crystal are probably about like night and day.

MOO

TN Gives Misty Story To Tell For Timeline!!!

If we are to believe all that LE gives us .... then Misty is not a suspect, but is the key to finding Haleigh and what has happened to Haleigh. I suspect that is because they know she is not giving them HER correct timeline. I suspect that last detective flat out called her on it and she walked out. Pretty gutsy! I now suspect Misty was not in the MH at all during the earlier evening hours. With all the 'side show stories' showing up and those timeline events ... I suspect she was called upon by TN and RC to help them, simply by telling LE what they wanted her to. No wonder her story gets confused at times ... of course she couldn't do a re-enactment. Misty has been sucked in way over her head.

Teresa Neves had high public opinion ratings until she gave those nuclear "pre-wedding" interviews... TN is lying and TN is lying about a lot of things ... not the very least is the son she is trying to protect at all costs. Naturally they stand solidly behind Misty.

Then again, Haleigh should have been home to have peed on her blanket the previous night. Unless the blanket travels with her.

Then again, Haleigh should have been home to have peed on her blanket the previous night. Unless the blanket travels with her.

Every day I sit down and think how we actually know nothing for fact about any of these stories - as LE will not confirm or deny anything. They do say RC was at work, satisfied with that ... but satisfied with what exactly??? I think one story or a few stories have been given to LE ... and the other stories to the Media - the ones we know about I guess. I don't think the Cummings are adverse to lying ... and I think they know who they can lie to and who they can't. Just keep throwing that stuff against the wall and see what happens...

Bingo! kutos to you!...don't believe the urine-soaked blanket would have traveled. Whoever got her ready for school would have known about the blanket, I would think. Now, who got her ready and what was she wearing?

I wonder if she spent the night with a ggm and they got her ready for school. Lord knows, RC and MC seldom sent her to school. If she missed 22 days since jan 1 that is the entire time.

Everyone says she went to school and it was verified. Did we hear the administration confirm that?

No quote buttons:

Radio, sure does look like they need 30 days back...since it appears Haleigh was not at school much, if at all, in that time period. What was going on?

In every interview that I have seen of Misty ... she starts at 8pm ... just like that is the way she learned it!!! So, I don't really know what the AC man said, don't know if maybe Misty didn't see GGM Sykes come by and stop by.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for her inconsistencies and RC and TN not knowing why ... obvious ... they couldn't prepare her for the second, third and fourth tier questions. She was ridin' alone on those....:waitasec:

And poor lil Junior ...now I know that kid knows more than we are hearing about... and maybe why we are hearing about it in such a drip/drip fashion. Assuming any of that is true as well. Got lots of Swamp Fog in the area!!!! LOL!!

It seems that MC's role in all this is to provide "cover" for good parenting. He may have married her to prove that he provides a good role model of family stability. There is a reason for the marriage and it isn't love....he looked miserable. She looked ecstatic.

MC's words in every interview was about a decent bedtime and attending school..LOL.......we know school attending school was not a priority, but RC didn't want that out there. So RC and MC are living a lie to keep "possession" of the children....this is so sad. These people frighten me. It scared me when he was described as a "strict disciplinarian".

It seems that MC's role in all this is to provide "cover" for good parenting. He may have married her to prove that he provides a good role model of family stability. There is a reason for the marriage and it isn't love....he looked miserable. She looked ecstatic.

MC's words in every interview was about a decent bedtime and attending school..LOL.......we know school attending school was not a priority, but RC didn't want that out there. So RC and MC are living a lie to keep "possession" of the children....this is so sad. These people frighten me. It scared me when he was described as a "strict disciplinarian".

Yes, "strict disciplinarian" for children that young is chilling.
Wonder if he was a "strict disciplinarian" with the other child?
Misty?

I imagine they got married because TN said it was going to happen.
She has a lot at stake here. Maybe more than I first realized in a
larger way.

After the NYC trip with TN along ... Misty was WAAY more relaxed
and better with the timeline story than before. She was much better
in the interview with Art Harris right afterwards than at any other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX