Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! kutos to you!...don't believe the urine-soaked blanket would have traveled. Whoever got her ready for school would have known about the blanket, I would think. Now, who got her ready and what was she wearing?

I wonder if she spent the night with a ggm and they got her ready for school. Lord knows, RC and MC seldom sent her to school. If she missed 22 days since jan 1 that is the entire time.

Everyone says she went to school and it was verified. Did we hear the administration confirm that?

It's not quite as bad as that, here's her school attendance record:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3486017&postcount=18

She missed 22 days altogether since August before going missing, both excused and unexcused. Additionally a few tardies. I can't make out if the mark on Feb 9 is a partial U or a smudged dot but if she rode on the school bus I suppose that she has to have gone to school.

It seems that MC's role in all this is to provide "cover" for good parenting. He may have married her to prove that he provides a good role model of family stability. There is a reason for the marriage and it isn't love....he looked miserable. She looked ecstatic.

MC's words in every interview was about a decent bedtime and attending school..LOL.......we know school attending school was not a priority, but RC didn't want that out there. So RC and MC are living a lie to keep "possession" of the children....this is so sad. These people frighten me. It scared me when he was described as a "strict disciplinarian".

hey all...needed to back myself off and my heart was truly starting to break--add in a virus and well, you know..:crazy:

I think this is intriguing that Misty was a "cover" of sorts....we KNOW DHS or whatever it is called in FL and I will presume that was prior to the move....we've heard someone say that they lived next door prior...but the timing is what I am missing here...so brilliant minds help me out...did MC live with RC the entire time at the prior mobile home..? TIA

Whoever took Haleigh was trying to not wake anyone in the house, hence the prop on the screen door. Either to limit the squeaking, slamming or to keep it open to pick the wooden door lock. Everyone, including Ron and MC said that there was no evidence of a forced entry. This means no broken windows, no busted locks, no pry marks on door jambs, no broken doors or jambs.
Respectfully snipped for space. This assumes that the cinderblocks used to prop the door open were, in fact, placed prior to the crime to facilitate exit, rather than as staging.

Originally posted by Helplessly Hoping
and yet Ron has no enemies.....doesn't do drugs and apparently MC does.....what is he helping he get clean by marrying her..

if we go on the premise that he knew about her love of the white stuff and others and his awareness of her relationship as described with WBG....what would keep him with her
Yes, this is particularly interesting. After Crystal left Ron, he took the children on a trip, with Crystal's permission--and did not ever return them to her. Why? Because, he claimed, her drug use made her an unfit parent. Yet, Misty was welcomed back after a three-day bender, left in charge of two small children, and --ultimately--married!

It makes no sense until you realize that drug use isn't what bothers Ron. Loss of control (his own) is what he can't abide. Crystal could no longer be controlled. And he was damned if he was going to relinquish control of the kids to her. Misty, however, can be controlled. Therefore, she's a suitable partner and childcare provider.

Three-day bender notwithstanding, Misty fell right back in line when she saw that bad things happen to people who don't do what they're supposed to do.

Then again, Haleigh should have been home to have peed on her blanket the previous night. Unless the blanket travels with her.
Maybe the pee had been on the blanket since before Misty's wild weekend.

Or maybe the blanket wasn't peed on at all.... we're talking about Misty the liar here.

Respectfully snipped for space. This assumes that the cinderblocks used to prop the door open were, in fact, placed prior to the crime to facilitate exit, rather than as staging.

Yes, this is particularly interesting. After Crystal left Ron, he took the children on a trip, with Crystal's permission--and did not ever return them to her. Why? Because, he claimed, her drug use made her an unfit parent. Yet, Misty was welcomed back after a three-day bender, left in charge of two small children, and --ultimately--married!

It makes no sense until you realize that drug use isn't what bothers Ron. Loss of control (his own) is what he can't abide. Crystal could no longer be controlled. And he was damned if he was going to relinquish control of the kids to her. Misty, however, can be controlled. Therefore, she's a suitable partner and childcare provider.

Three-day bender notwithstanding, Misty fell right back in line when she saw that bad things happen to people who don't do what they're supposed to do.

Good morning,
I really wonder if Crystal was so in control of things at that time. Why did she not stop using while pregnant or before Jr. was born. That sounds even worse to me ,you won't stop for the benefit of your unborn child but seek rehab after he is born and after he and his sister have been removed from her custody. We do have proof of this mothers actions and lack of self control, we as of yet only have rumors of Misty actions that where not mind you in the presence of the children and not during the time they where in her care.

IMOO Misty is 17, she is not mature enough nor does she have enough life experiences to handle the constant badgering and slander that is being done by those that have no desire to find Haleigh but obstruct an investigation. I am glad she has the Cummings family to give her shelter from the impeding storm that is building between The Cummings family and the Sheffield/Griffis family. It is this storm that is brewing that will find the truth in who is guilty and who is not. Just MOO

FYI

When the Rumor thread closes in the PL don't continue the Rumor and non verified discussion here on the Main Forum.

TG Am I at fault? I apologize if I again did something wrong. Maybe I should change my screen name to Denise the Menace. LOL

After catching up a bit on this thread, I find it interesting that Misty's retelling of the events of that night evolved into Rj on the couch and Haleigh in the bedroom-- thus separating them...

It makes me wonder what Rj may have recalled about the early hours of the timeline...something like, I didn't see my Sissy after that? As in, at bedtime. moo today

After catching up a bit on this thread, I find it interesting that Misty's retelling of the events of that night evolved into Rj on the couch and Haleigh in the bedroom-- thus separating them...

It makes me wonder what Rj may have recalled about the early hours of the timeline...something like, I didn't see my Sissy after that? As in, at bedtime. moo today

...Or did something happen to lil Haleigh on the porch and Jr was put in the house to keep him away? Wish we had cellphone records ... they may not show anything, but then again Misty's could be interesting to view.

...Or did something happen to lil Haleigh on the porch and Jr was put in the house to keep him away? Wish we had cellphone records ... they may not show anything, but then again Misty's could be interesting to view.

Yes, it sounds like Jr was moved away from Haleigh for some reason.

Even better than just phone calls-- if Misty was a texter! Ultimately though, I think the phone records on all these players is going to be critical in explaining the course of events...

Misty's friend Nay Nay (quoted in Art Harris's most recent article) sure indicates that Misty was phone shy immediately following Haleigh's disappearance-- saying Misty thought her phone was tapped.

I doubt she was this savvy in the heat of the moment though, and I think she had help before the 911 call. moo

Yes, it sounds like Jr was moved away from Haleigh for some reason.

Even better than just phone calls-- if Misty was a texter! Ultimately though, I think the phone records on all these players is going to be critical in explaining the course of events...

Misty's friend Nay Nay (quoted in Art Harris's most recent article) sure indicates that Misty was phone shy immediately following Haleigh's disappearance-- saying Misty thought her phone was tapped.

I doubt she was this savvy in the heat of the moment though, and I think she had help before the 911 call. moo

I'll bet LE tapped her phone and pulled every text and call made from it before and after this happened.
On another note....are threads disappearing?

I'll bet LE tapped her phone and pulled every text and call made from it before and after this happened.
On another note....are threads disappearing?

Yep, undoubtedly.

Which threads?

Misty's comment about tapped phones does tell us one thing for sure...the REAL reason they did not move back into the trailer was fear of it being "bugged". From all info that has been reported, they have not even moved out their furniture, etc.

I missed those comments. Could you or someone explain or point me to a link?

Yep, undoubtedly.

Which threads?

The Family thread and the roumer thread seem to be gone. :waitasec:

Art Harris reports that Misty asked Ney Ney for a condom. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”
OK so why if Misty is already PG why would Ronald ask her to bring a condom. It makes no sence.
That artical is hard to read. You would think AH would do a little more proofing. LOL

Misty's comment about tapped phones does tell us one thing for sure...the REAL reason they did not move back into the trailer was fear of it being "bugged". From all info that has been reported, they have not even moved out their furniture, etc.

That may explain why Misty didn't want to be there, But I belive Ron just could not handle living there without his little girl.
I do belive they all loved her.

Yes, "strict disciplinarian" for children that young is chilling.
Wonder if he was a "strict disciplinarian" with the other child?
Misty?

I imagine they got married because TN said it was going to happen.
She has a lot at stake here. Maybe more than I first realized in a
larger way.

After the NYC trip with TN along ... Misty was WAAY more relaxed
and better with the timeline story than before. She was much better
in the interview with
Art Harris right afterwards than at any other time.

Bolded by me ...
TN is also the one who sez she sent a family member over to check on them.
Also, on the NG exclusive with her son, TN sez cousin JO was there, although RC sez otherwise.
...also, I do recall (cant find it), hearing TN sez she pickeup lil Haleigh from the bus stop.
I do agree with you, I believe TN is coaching Misty ... but WHY?

IMOO I would think he doesn't want CS and family to know where he will be living in the future. It is sad that he was not able to return to the MH, the last place that Haleigh had been.

The Family thread and the roumer thread seem to be gone. :waitasec:

Art Harris reports that Misty asked Ney Ney for a condom. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”
OK so why if Misty is already PG why would Ronald ask her to bring a condom. It makes no sence.
That artical is hard to read. You would think AH would do a little more proofing. LOL

Maybe Ron got Misty to admit she wasn't pregnant-- and insisted on a condom when she came home for two reasons-- so she wouldn't get that way, and to protect himself from her sleeping around?

OT: TG closed up down there to take a breather for the afternoon (can't blame her for that!)...they are still there, just not open for posting right now. mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn